Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

i was in anti-trump philly protest

:mad: not on purpose. had work dinner in downtown philly. parked in first garage i could find because it was a nightmare down there with cops etc. and walked. next thing i know i was amidst these people

what a bunch of focking losers, degenerates and outcasts. whole place reeked of weed and dogsh;t

• Like 2

You're really cool

but i'll never be fake baked frosted tips eating ass with train on in the background cool :(

but i'll never be fake baked frosted tips eating ass with train on in the background cool :(

Ass eating with Train on in the background is actually pretty accurate. The fake bake stuff is inaccurate. The frosted tips thing was true ten years ago. But ten years ago, I had yet to realize how much women dig the ass eating thing. Life is crazy.

Hope you took a long shower after and really scrubbed. Liberal cooties are hard to wash off.

i think i caught the gay. i listened to that abba video straight thru

• Like 1

That's different from any other day if that aids infested loserville schithole ?

:dunno:

Good one. Have any marathon bombers lately?

I saw it. I'd guess there were a maybe 3,000 in attendance? They all rallied at 15th and Arch and walked up JFK. The whole thing was over by 4:30 and could have been easily avoided by anyone.

Learn how to drive in the downtown you whining phaggot.

I saw it. I'd guess there were a maybe 3,000 in attendance? They all rallied at 15th and Arch and walked up JFK. The whole thing was over by 4:30 and could have been easily avoided by anyone.

The area downtown by his McDonalds gets crazy congested.

wrong wrong wrong. sorry i made fun of your people....i didn't get in city until 6...still going on. read where i parked and started walking dumass. walked from like 15th and vine towards 13th and chestnutt....all the freaks were on market south side of city hall. i walked down one block that had barricade and i couldn't get through and the smelly losers we're all blocking me. and what i forgot about driving downtown you'll never know...went to school in city and been here my whole life mascara boy

wrong wrong wrong. sorry i made fun of your people....i didn't get in city until 6...still going on. read where i parked and started walking dumass. walked from like 15th and vine towards 13th and chestnutt....all the freaks were on market south side of city hall. i walked down one block that had barricade and i couldn't get through and the smelly losers we're all blocking me. and what i forgot about driving downtown you'll never know...went to school in city and been here my whole life mascara boy

I am looking out my office right now at City Hall and Love Park - there was NO protest there at 6 PM. Sorry there was foot traffic for you at rush hour you focking phaggot. How about you confine your trips to an annual visit to Pats / Genos and otherwise keep your ugly wife and retarded fvcking kids out in South Jersey where they an you belong.

Enjoy the Olive Garden tonight and Bed Bath and Beyond tomorrow focktard. :wave:

Good one. Have any marathon bombers lately?

doubtful now that we have a commander in chief who isn't eager to take in, feed, give free education to and house radical Islamists. :thumbsup:

doubtful now that we have a commander in chief who isn't eager to take in, feed, give free education to and house radical Islamists. :thumbsup:

Good point. Terrorists are screwed now. Doubt we see any at all during his administration. :thumbsup:

I am looking out my office right now at City Hall and Love Park - there was NO protest there at 6 PM. Sorry there was foot traffic for you at rush hour you focking phaggot. How about you confine your trips to an annual visit to Pats / Genos and otherwise keep your ugly wife and retarded fvcking kids out in South Jersey where they an you belong.

Enjoy the Olive Garden tonight and Bed Bath and Beyond tomorrow focktard. :wave:

absolutely was you dumfock!!! what does what you're looking at now have to do with last night?? 15th st was lined with state police on horses...cops everywhere...streets were still barricaded. think im making this up? i couldnt cut down juniper because there was a focking drum circle :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . i was headed toward a place not far from your focking stompin grounds 12th and spruce ya homo. but yeah i'll head back to nj...you couldn't pay me to live in that sh;t hole

absolutely was you dumfock!!! what does what you're looking at now have to do with last night?? 15th st was lined with state police on horses...cops everywhere...streets were still barricaded. think im making this up? i couldnt cut down juniper because there was a focking drum circle :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . i was headed toward a place not far from your focking stompin grounds 12th and spruce ya homo. but yeah i'll head back to nj...you couldn't pay me to live in that sh;t hole

I think everyone is just wondering why you lie?

This Fockin clown is from Long Island. Puhleeeeeze with the picking on the suburban guy. You grew up in a mall puzzy.

:mad: not on purpose. had work dinner in downtown philly. parked in first garage i could find because it was a nightmare down there with cops etc. and walked. next thing i know i was amidst these people

what a bunch of focking losers, degenerates and outcasts. whole place reeked of weed and dogsh;t

You're really cool

Where in PA do you live? I know the state decent.

This Fockin clown is from Long Island. Puhleeeeeze with the picking on the suburban guy. You grew up in a mall puzzy.

If I've live in NYC or Philky for 30 years is that okay?

Also RMFF, I really got your goat lately Blart. :cry: :lol:

go easy. i already made him look like a moron in this thread.

go easy. i already made him look like a moron in this thread.

By proving you're a focking moron who doesn't know how to get around here? 12th an Spruce eh? Shame they don't have a transit line that goes from Jersey to pretty much right there.

Somebody should make one and call it Patco.

By proving you're a focking moron who doesn't know how to get around here? 12th an Spruce eh? Shame they don't have a transit line that goes from Jersey to pretty much right there.

Somebody should make one and call it Patco.

you have no idea what the fock ur talking about. i was out in pa and had my car...had to drive fockface. you called me a liar and said there was "NO" protest and i proved you wrong. i know they let secretaries out before it gets dark but you shouldn't try to pretend youre queen of the city and think you know whats going on.

you have no idea what the fock ur talking about. i was out in pa and had my car...had to drive fockface. you called me a liar and said there was "NO" protest and i proved you wrong. i know they let secretaries out before it gets dark but you shouldn't try to pretend youre queen of the city and think you know whats going on.

There were 3,000 people around City Hall / corner of 15th and Arch who were gone by 5 PM. I have no idea how you managed to drive through them but you should probably stick to the suburbs instead of driving downtown at rush hour if you're so bothered by light traffic Clarence. It's a focking city. :cry:

People like you suck, fvck off.

There were 3,000 people around City Hall / corner of 15th and Arch who were gone by 5 PM. I have no idea how you managed to drive through them but you should probably stick to the suburbs instead of driving downtown at rush hour if you're so bothered by light traffic Clarence. It's a focking city. :cry:

People like you suck, fvck off.

are you seriously retarded? or just on tilt because i made you look like an a$$. i wasn't complaining about traffic!!!! i said i got caught up WALKING in disgusting trump protesters. now they were gone by 5pm? you said 4:30 before :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . all i know is there were dirtballs screamin with signs and drum circles...about 500 cops,barricades and at least 1000 protesters at 6-630pm....all around city hall.. market broad walnut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCszcXrhYQ8

BROAD AND CHESTNUT AFTER DARK

are you seriously retarded? or just on tilt because i made you look like an a$$. i wasn't complaining about traffic!!!! i said i got caught up WALKING in disgusting trump protesters. now they were gone by 5pm? you said 4:30 before :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . all i know is there were dirtballs screamin with signs and drum circles...about 500 cops,barricades and at least 1000 protesters at 6-630pm....all around city hall.. market broad walnut

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

i'll take that as a :overhead:

next time stick to things you know about like the sh;tty band schedule at union transfer or how to save a parking space on the street with a lawnchair for ur hunk o sh;t used volvo

i'll take that as a :overhead:

next time stick to things you know about like the sh;tty band schedule at union transfer or how to save a parking space on the street with a lawnchair for ur hunk o sh;t used volvo

You seem mad. Sorry so many people were in this major metro area at rush hour.

Enjoy dinner at Outback tonight. :wave:

You seem mad. Sorry so many people were in this major metro area at rush hour.

Enjoy dinner at Outback tonight. :wave:

dirty loser protesters. i do have to learn to stay outta that sh;thole. going to a pub in south jersey with wife and kids. with sprawlin parkin lot and plenty of space. enjoy dodging the homeless and homos down rainbow flag adorned spruce on your walk down to the latest hipster doosh tavern

dirty loser protesters. i do have to learn to stay outta that sh;thole. going to a pub in south jersey with wife and kids. with sprawlin parkin lot and plenty of space. enjoy dodging the homeless and homos down rainbow flag adorned spruce on your walk down to the latest hipster doosh tavern

Too easy. :overhead:

I just can't see porkbutt walking in a major city downtown. Just way too eclectic for him, poor fella would be scared sh1tless :(

I just can't see porkbutt walking in a major city downtown. Just way too eclectic for him, poor fella would be scared sh1tless :(

huh? what are you babbling about? i went to school in city, owned property and business in city, worked there. are you both just brutally slow on the uptake? again im sorry youre offended by me talking bad about your fellow liberal freak whining protesters...you really had to see these losers to believe it.

I've yet to see one of these protests where the crowd looks like they're contribute anything substantial to society other than being a burden.

That's exactly who society should be listening to. :doh:

huh? what are you babbling about? i went to school in city, owned property and business in city, worked there. are you both just brutally slow on the uptake? again im sorry youre offended by me talking bad about your fellow liberal freak whining protesters...you really had to see these losers to believe it.

Anyone that Worms disagrees with is a liar. Didn't you hear??