Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

California fires...part deux

Alaska is full of a-holes though, so it balances things out. You still fit in.

Actually the people there are generally pretty good, myself (when I lived there) notwithstanding.

Yet another instance where youre uninformed :(

Actually the people there are generally pretty good, myself (when I lived there) notwithstanding.

Yet another instance where youre uninformed :(

I was there too. Thought they were a-holes. Well informed.

Takes one to know one. :wave:

• Like 1

State pride is retarded. Its not like any of you fools had a hand in making your state whatever it is today.

State pride is retarded. Its not like any of you fools had a hand in making your state whatever it is today.

Thank you. I was literally thinking this while reading this thread

You do realize the biggest collection of A-holes in the US, maybe even the world, is NYC?

You do realize the biggest collection of A-holes in the US, maybe even the world, is NYC?

Yes. Most imported though. There and Northern California. And while not the biggest amounts, our redneck states aren't too shabby in the A-Hole department. And of

Course there's Assachutcess.

Takes one to know one. :wave:

We have some ice fisherman too.

Yes. Most imported though. There and Northern California. And while not the biggest amounts, our redneck states aren't too shabby in the A-Hole department. And of

Depends what redneck states. Cause around here everyones extremely friendly. Southern charm and southern manners are an actual thing here. Now I cant speak for places like Alabama cause thats straight redneck

Depends what redneck states. Cause around here everyones extremely friendly. Southern charm and southern manners are an actual thing here. Now I cant speak for places like Alabama cause thats straight redneck

The a-hole factor in NY pretty much stops at the city line. Westchester and Long Island are only considered liberal because of the cities in those counties. The rest of the state is either conservative or middle of the road, for the most part. Westchester just elected a democratic county executive, replacing a fairly conservative republican. Long Island elects a lot of republicans. Brooklyn has become the nesting place for a ton of a-holes from the mid-west and south.

The a-hole factor in NY pretty much stops at the city line. Westchester and Long Island are only considered liberal because of the cities in those counties. The rest of the state is either conservative or middle of the road, for the most part. Westchester just elected a democratic county executive, replacing a fairly conservative republican. Long Island elects a lot of republicans. Brooklyn has become the nesting place for a ton of a-holes from the mid-west and south.

Yea thats what i heard. Two girls I know from the military (34DD and 32C) were from NY. One was from Niagra Falls and another from Belfast. Both were nice and said the rest of NY isnt anything like NYC. People arent such a**holes and theres a lot more country than you would think

Yea thats what i heard. Two girls I know from the military (34DD and 32C) were from NY. One was from Niagra Falls and another from Belfast. Both were nice and said the rest of NY isnt anything like NYC. People arent such a**holes and theres a lot more country than you would think

Most of my friends are avid hunters. They kill everything. Deer, coyotes, bears. But none of them ice fish. They aren't retarded.

Most of my friends are avid hunters. They kill everything. Deer, coyotes, bears.

Not a lot of bears or coyotes here. Hell of a lot of deer and duck. More bobcats here too (though Ive never seen one).

Here's a tip. Don't build in hillsides covered with brush.

In a state where it never rains.

Idjuts.

Lol so all liberal places and then where I'm from :lol: :wave:

So is national pride. We were just born here. 100% dumb luck. Yet so many people place their entire identity in something they did absolutely nothing to accomplish.

Atleast legal immigrants actually did something to become Americans.

Its tough being the only state that matters, this is like a handicap and we still blow the rest away.

the handicap is the mental retardation of your politicians and the sheep that vote for and follow them.

the handicap is the mental retardation of your politicians and the sheep that vote for and follow them.

My favorite is the government created water shortage in CA.

Here's an idea........

PUT OUT THE FOCKIN' FIRES!!!

An illegal alien (deported 5 times) was found to have started the previous wildfires in California. Not only are they sending us their murderers and rapists, you can put arsonists on the list too. How's that whole sanctuary state thing working out for ya Cali?

• Like 1

An illegal alien (deported 5 times) was found to have started the previous wildfires in California. Not only are they sending us their murderers and rapists, you can put arsonists on the list too. How's that whole sanctuary state thing working out for ya Cali?

California is a place where the streets are lined with Pooh.

Its tough being the only state that matters, this is like a handicap and we still blow the rest away.

Out of concern for Arizona and Nevada, hopefully that wind blows from the east and not west this week.

Out of concern for Arizona and Nevada, hopefully that wind blows from the east and not west this week.

Santa Ana winds always come from the east. Thats the weather phenomena thats fueling these fires.

Santa Ana winds always come from the east. Thats the weather phenomena thats fueling these fires.

I was thinking I was being too much an insufferable ass considering the circumstances and came back to delete this post, but you caught me.

So I guess I should say I wish you the best California.

I was thinking I was being too much an insufferable ass considering the circumstances and came back to delete this post, but you caught me.

So I guess I should say I wish you the best California.

And you learned something in the process!

Thanks for the well wishes. Were definitely not the utopian society of communist China, but California does have its charm. :dunno:

And you learned something in the process!

Thanks for the well wishes. Were definitely not the utopian society of communist China, but California does have its charm. :dunno:

I did.

There's pluses to living in China. Well China's TV would never broadcast any gay/tranny stuff for my kids to accidentally watch and nobody here would think to kneel to protest the anthem. Their leadership have mostly science, management and business backgrounds not legal and they have to demonstrate competence to get promoted to higher office. So in some ways China is gaining ground by standing still. Not all.

The tradeoff is the same well known one though they always deal with, if some developer wants to put a factory on the mountain where the community's cemetery is, the Chinese have never figured out how they handle the irrate people and still do a piss poor job by being overbearing bulling jerkweeds .. and then banning news stories and covering it all up.

Lol China. Its well known and joked about as a horrific place to live. I check out entire subreddits dedicated to people getting randomly killed on the streets of China from terrible drivers, safety codes etc or just bludgeoned in the street while no one notices or cares. Air is so bad you have to wear a mask, communist emperors will kill you for laughing the wrong way, just a nightmare.

Are you worried about the Eagles game? Is your hotel near the fires? Good luck man.

Take a day off, for your own good.

Take a day off, for your own good.

Then what would you do?

Lol China. Its well known and joked about as a horrific place to live. I check out entire subreddits dedicated to people getting randomly killed on the streets of China from terrible drivers, safety codes etc or just bludgeoned in the street while no one notices or cares. Air is so bad you have to wear a mask, communist emperors will kill you for laughing the wrong way, just a nightmare.

Can't think of too many places outside of North Korea I'd rather not live than Chiners. Maybe some parts of Africa and the ME.

Well there's a tradeoff. In the US the traffic cops are insufferable, always making up imaginary infractions to pull you over. Here, the police never pull you over, nobody ever gets traffic infractions here, so it's safe to turn left from the right lane or drive on the sidewalk or run the red light if you're close enough to the car in front of you that's running the red light. Jaywalk all you want, the cops are too busy patrolling the internet.

That's how it use to be, it's halfway sane now. They want to cut down on the number of cars on the road so driver's training classes five times longer and ten times more expensive and they've learned a thing or two because the problems I just mentioned are much less now than in 2001 when it really was like playing Frogger. They have cameras up but still no traffic cops. You get tickets in the mail if you get them at all.

I live in a small city that doesn't have the pollution problems as elsewhere but that doesn't apply to most of the country. Even a place like this though has worse air quality than anywhere in the US. http://aqicn.org/city/panzhihua/

top 5 reasons montana rules:

1 no sales tax - ARE YOU FOCKING KIDDING ME !!!

yes, its true. when you buy something you actually pay the casheer the amount listed on the price tag. A 99 cent coke cost 99 cents. you actually get a penny back, which of course. you dont know what to do with. i use to throw them on the street for bums, but even they wont pick them up because local business arent going to accept 99 pennys for a coke anymore. most now end up in the animeals donation jar to feed stray pets, a win/win.

2 no cockroaches or rats - WHAT !!!

yep, common urban vermin that you folks deal with on a daily basis are virtually non existant here in the big sky. sure, an occation roach will jump out of tourists luggage in an attempt to colonize this new frontier, but the lack of humidity and cooler temperatures dont allow for massive breeding populations. same is true for rats, we dont have sewers with whole subcultures living below ground. technically we do have 'pack rats' that have existed for centurys, but in reality. they are whatever hungry critter that happen to be small enough to squeeze under the cabin door and eat your food.

3 no speed limit - FOR GODS SAKE !!!

December 1995:

Congress threw out the federal 55 mph speed limit passed in 1974. Without the federal law, Montana operated with only its basic rule, which required motorists to drive in a “reasonable and prudent manner,” based on weather and road conditions during the day. It was widely criticized, with drivers complaining they weren’t certain how to meet this standard.

unfortunatly this was in the past, but you guessed it, no speed limit. :banana:

4 you could drink and drive - INSANE !!!

HELENA, Mont.

Some Montana motorists, the joke goes, measure distances by how many beers they can down along the way. But the long-cherished right to have a cold one behind the wheel is about to end. State lawmakers yesterday passed an open-container ban that makes Montana one of the last states to outlaw drinking while driving.

5 outdoor heaven - NIRVANA !!!

every single thing, every other state tries to brag about, outdoorwise, montana has 10 times as much of, except alligators and manaties. ok, we dont have any 14000 foot peaks, but we have on that approches 13000, which is good enough for me.

q.e.d.

Came here to read about the fires but apparently that info won't be found here. Way to go guys.

Lol so all liberal places and then where I'm from :lol: :wave:

Redneck states are liberal now? Lay off the hooch drunky

Ill give it to NY, its in the same ballpark as CA for relevance. Ask random people in other countries to name as many states as they can and they will say California, New York and umm...coca cola? Is that a state? Michael Jackson?

I hate when people here that have no conception of American geography ask me where Im from.

Where are you from? What part of the us?

Tennessee.

Oh. Is that near California?

No.

New York?

No. Its in the south.

Near Chicago?

Walks away.

Came here to read about the fires but apparently that info won't be found here. Way to go guys.

Cmon Peenie. You shouldnt look here for information. You read information somewhere else. This is where you come when you want to know what the lowest common denominator troll folks are saying about something.

Cmon Peenie. You shouldnt look here for information. You read information somewhere else. This is where you come when you want to know what the lowest common denominator troll folks are saying about something.

Especially California related news. Thats instant bait for the geographically challenged and jealous trolls of FFT.