Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Proof Michael Bennett lied

These are your people Wiff. Unfortunately on the Left you have to be all in or you are out. They will eventually come after something close to you and then you might figure it out.

I'm losing track of which alias each one is, but it really doesn't matter.

YOU need a binary black/white hat world. That's just your simple-mind inability to process anything more.

You guys have the Cam Newton of Brains: One read then RNR.

Unfortunately, with trolls like you guys, anybody who thinks Trump is a focking unqualified gas bag is a "libruhl".

It's the same shiit we went through with Bush Jr.and Iraq - And now, all the "You can't Criticize the President in a time of War!!!"

types - are totally focking silent about what a lying incompetent show he & the Iraq war was.

I'm quite confident it'll be the same way again with Trump. Been there, done that.

More so now than then, but in both cases, there's a shiitload of True Republicans and Conservatives who, by your simple-minded binary half wit mentality are suddenly now "Libruhls".

But the truth is, you won't see most people who hate trump supporting drag queens in bathrooms or blms's lies.

Any more than one would be wrong to assume all Republicans are bible-thumping, boy-humping, trailer dwelling mouth breathing half-wits.

In short: You saying its so, don't make it so.

Did you see blm shout down the....aclu. Hahaha. These morons are too focking stupid to even understand who is on their side.

I'm losing track of which alias each one is, but it really doesn't matter.

YOU need a binary black/white hat world. That's just your simple-mind inability to process anything more.

You guys have the Cam Newton of Brains: One read then RNR.

Unfortunately, with trolls like you guys, anybody who thinks Trump is a focking unqualified gas bag is a "libruhl".

It's the same shiit we went through with Bush Jr.and Iraq - And now, all the "You can't Criticize the President in a time of War!!!"

types - are totally focking silent about what a lying incompetent ###### show he & the Iraq war was.

I'm quite confident it'll be the same way again with Trump. Been there, done that.

More so now than then, but in both cases, there's a shiitload of True Republicans and Conservatives who, by your simple-minded binary half wit mentality are suddenly now "Libruhls".

But the truth is, you won't see most people who hate trump supporting drag queens in bathrooms or blms's lies.

Any more than one would be wrong to assume all Republicans are bible-thumping, boy-humping, trailer dwelling mouth breathing half-wits.

In short: You saying its so, don't make it so.

In a herd, your sort would be culled first

Bennent is back in the news, compared himself to a slave after Goodells comments.

Has anyone in the media called him out yet?

And people wonder how the Fake News stuff started. Its a joke how certain things are covered, and others covered up.

That would be racist. Youre assuming hes lieing because hes black. Shame on you.

Bennent is back in the news, compared himself to a slave after Goodells comments.

And people wonder how the Fake News stuff started. Its a joke how certain things are covered, and others covered up.

Doubling down, is he?

Figures :thumbsdown:

Why hasn't he? Is what he did criminal?

Because the district attorney figures if he files that charge, it will clog a court with an expensive circus for months, over a misdemeanor.

Not to mention probably kill whatever political aspirations he has, which is the real reason.

So the kneeling is about getting kap a job?

Perhaps I'm just speaking for myself, but I think not. It's crap like this and crap like Michael Brown. We know that there are legitimate cases where innocent men are gunned down by cops. Sometimes to a ridiculous extent. 1936 54 rounds fired into an unarmed man. Ridiculous s***. We get that. But Michael Brown and therefore the entire black lives matter movement was based on a lie. Hands up don't shoot was b******* his hands weren't up his fingerprints were found on the officer's gun. Tell me, how else does that happen? But by then especially with social media these days? The LIE had already been perpetrated and the LIE becomes mythical becomes folklore becomes fact becomes history. It's the same as this. There are blacks on film who openly admit that lying is one of the arrows in their quiver. Their justification is the cops lie so why shouldn't they lie.

I'm not here to litigate that. But my point is this. People like me and I think probably the overwhelming majority of people they know the above is true. So the reason why black lives matter and cap kneeling and all this other b******* fails to get the traction that they want it to? Is because we all know it's a lie, but we know that we can't call that out for fear of being labeled a racist and shouted down and intimidated and threatened and shamed.

So, instead of a shared outrage at actual in justices, there is a huge probably overwhelming majority of Americans who are just pissed off that lies like this or allowed to perpetuate and there's not a thing they can do about it. So they shut up. And that doesn't make racism go away. It's just quieter. But also, much more deep-seated then if we could actually have an honest conversation and finally begin the process of weeding that out.

Probably could be the official slogan of Trump supporters. Precise and to the point

Shut up oompah loompah

• Like 1

Perhaps I'm just speaking for myself, but I think not. It's crap like this and crap like Michael Brown. We know that there are legitimate cases where innocent men are gunned down by cops. Sometimes to a ridiculous extent. 1936 54 rounds fired into an unarmed man. Ridiculous s***. We get that. But Michael Brown and therefore the entire black lives matter movement was based on a lie. Hands up don't shoot was b******* his hands weren't up his fingerprints were found on the officer's gun. Tell me, how else does that happen? But by then especially with social media these days? The LIE had already been perpetrated and the LIE becomes mythical becomes folklore becomes fact becomes history. It's the same as this. There are blacks on film who openly admit that lying is one of the arrows in their quiver. Their justification is the cops lie so why shouldn't they lie.

I'm not here to litigate that. But my point is this. People like me and I think probably the overwhelming majority of people they know the above is true. So the reason why black lives matter and cap kneeling and all this other b******* fails to get the traction that they want it to? Is because we all know it's a lie, but we know that we can't call that out for fear of being labeled a racist and shouted down and intimidated and threatened and shamed.

So, instead of a shared outrage at actual in justices, there is a huge probably overwhelming majority of Americans who are just pissed off that lies like this or allowed to perpetuate and there's not a thing they can do about it. So they shut up. And that doesn't make racism go away. It's just quieter. But also, much more deep-seated then if we could actually have an honest conversation and finally begin the process of weeding that out.

Not me. Hell, a black girl I went to high school and was friends with (she's REAL big into the BLM, white privilege, cops are racist, etc) posted a photo with Kaep kneeling on the left and Rosa Parks sitting on the front seat of the bus on Facebook. I straight laughed at her and told her that was by far the stupidest thing I've seen and she should be ashamed to compare Rosa Parks to him.

Probably could be the official slogan of Trump supporters. Precise and to the point

Why are you still allowed here, Newbie? You are pathetic.

Why are you still allowed here, Newbie? You are pathetic.

My name is Jesus Chrysler and I'm no longer a newbie. Been here for a while now. So you're determining which posts are 'pathetic', but you have no comment for the guy who posted 'Typical n1gger'? :doh: Talk about showing your true colors.

My name is Jesus Chrysler and I'm no longer a newbie. Been here for a while now. So you're determining which posts are 'pathetic', but you have no comment for the guy who posted 'Typical ######'? :doh: Talk about showing your true colors.

:rolleyes:

My name is Jesus Chrysler and I'm no longer a newbie. Been here for a while now. So you're determining which posts are 'pathetic', but you have no comment for the guy who posted 'Typical n1gger'? :doh: Talk about showing your true colors.

That's me. :raises hand proudly:

Shut up oompah loompah. Your true color is orange

At least you're a proud racist. Most racists are cowards and won't admit it.

Like a coward who won't admit that he's an alias and can't stay away from here?

Like a coward who won't admit that he's an alias and can't stay away from here?

I admit that the name on my birth certificate is not Jesus Chrysler. I assumed everyone here used an alias.

The question was asked, why the media has ignored Bennett's blatant lies, on a nationwide sports radio show. Morning Men on Mad Dog radio.

The reply, because the Vegas police video did not contain the body cam of the officer on top of Bennett, therefore NONE of the video evidence is credible.

Disgusting.