Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Front runner for douche of the year

1. No one is going to click on one of your links.

2. You should offer a reason that he is douche of the year. Add some value to the discussion

2. You should offer a reason that he is douche of the year. Add some value to the discussion

Holy sh1t. I clicked without seeing who the poster was. :shocking:

Give em hell Pats! :thumbsup:

That douche needs to STFU. It's quite transparent what he's up to. And please spare me the "he gave up his salary for a year" crap. That was an investment. Funny he gave it up when he was making the minimum or close to it. He wasn't so woke when he had years left in his career and was making much more. And Obama was president, because the cops didn't kill anyone then. Phony as they come.

I clicked...nothing he said was douchey at all.

Only a douche would say this.

• Like 1

Yep very douchey of him. Evidently philly is contagious

That does explain it. :thumbsup:

If it's Chris long, he's actually a pretty decent guy. Done more good than this whole damn boards combined I'm sure.

Still, no JJ Watt.

You've got a whole offseason to protest your nonsense. Don't waste my football season. Funny thing is these moron NFL players have no idea what they are even kneeling for. Millionaires protesting injustice. Lol yea right.

You've got a whole offseason to protest your nonsense. Don't waste my football season. Funny thing is these moron NFL players have no idea what they are even kneeling for. Millionaires protesting injustice. Lol yea right.

They're protesting what they perceive to be injustice against others, not against themselves.

They're protesting what they perceive to be injustice against others, not against themselves.

Then they should do it on their own time. When they're playing; when they're practicing and doing team events, their time is their employer's, and their behavior is dictated by that employer.

And the NFL considers displays of patriotism important to their brand. Regardless: it is not the flag's fault; not the US Constitution's - which the flag represents - fault that there are injustices.

Injustice is another form of imperfection and human weakness.

Another form of human weakness? Calling things 'injustices' that would more correctly be called 'consequences of lack of respect for authority and other people'.

Sterling Brown, for instance, could have defused the situation by merely doing what the officers requested of him. He chose not to do so.

I clicked...nothing he said was douchey at all.

I agree. Completely ignorant but not douchey.

It's the right move by the NFL. They do have to worry about the bottom line. If popularity really does decrease, money will decrease, players will make less, and eventually some cities will lose teams as the league contracts. As a business, while they shouldn't be cruel to maintain their income, they need to make decisions that benefit them.

So yeah, the top teams will be fine no matter what. The bottom teams might not survive it if the money dries up enough