Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Steelers limited partners want Mike Tomlin fired

They should really piss Ben off and hire Todd Haley as HC for ~40~ years

Still can't believe Big Ben didn't have the authority to call a QB sneak when he saw it... I think I trust my 6'5", 245 lbs., 2x SB Champ to do it.

Still can't believe Big Ben didn't have the authority to call a QB sneak when he saw it... I think I trust my 6'5", 245 lbs., 2x SB Champ to do it.

He's a fat load, he was tired

Still can't believe Big Ben didn't have the authority to call a QB sneak when he saw it... I think I trust my 6'5", 245 lbs., 2x SB Champ to do it

On the radio today I heard that Big Ben is successful 18 out of 19 in his career but hasn't attempted one since 2014. Crazy.

says on the internet that he is 6'5 241 :lol:

closer to 275, easy.

So the offense has been the problem in Pitt? Isn't Tomlin a defensive guy? Poor black coaches, can't catch a break.

says on the internet that he is 6'5 241 :lol:

closer to 275, easy.

If Ben is 241 then Trump is 350 min.

If Ben is 241 then Trump is 350 min.

:lol:

Lebron is 6'8 250

Ben is 6'5 241

:clap:

The Eagles at least have a guy who does crunch those numbers and its a big reason Doug Pederson was aggressive about going for it on 4th downs this year. Most teams are more conservative than they should be according to the #s.

All teams have a guy now but don't listen to them all the time. ALL teams are more conservative than they should be according to the #s.

Sorry for hijacking the thread but it's dead anyway.

I follow "4th down bot" on twitter and found the chart they use based on expected points for going for it vs punting vs field goal attempt depending on where you're at on the field and how far you have to go for a 1st.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/05/upshot/4th-down-when-to-go-for-it-and-why.html

Now obviously this would change for each team depending on outside factors (wind, kicker/punter accuracy, defenses strength, your own offenses ability, etc...) but this is considering everything is "average". If you're a geek, you'll find it interesting.