Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Trump aces cognitive test

Trump is club champion at one of his courses.

Barry likes golf so much that Americans being beheaded is not a good enough reason to stop playing.

They need to settle it on the golf course.

It's time for President Trump to come clean about his height and weight! #GirtherMovement

That's funny right there.

It also seems highly unlikely that he's 6'3" since he and Obama appear to be almost identical height and Obama was accepted to be 6'1". But why would they bother cooking the numbers like that? It's just weird. I mean it's not like if you look up 6'3" 239 on a BMI chart it will conveniently leave you just below the obesity threshold or anything. :dunno:

Think pro wrestling.

Trump is billed at 6'3 239lbs.

To act like any of this stuff is more dignified than pro wrestling would be a lie.

The leftist media spent all day on this. Nice job

About an irrelevant point? Yes...

I've always hated the left's position on this. If you have any questions whatsoever, like hey, Obama published a book where he said he was Kenyan, you get lemming responses like yours.

Personally I think he faked the Kenyan thing to prop up book interest, and the publisher was thrown under the bus as a convenient scapegoat when that became not good. But for you or anyone else to act so righteously indignant is mindnumbingly stupid. Especially for an independent like yourself. :(

I seriously doubt either Erkl or Richie Rich have ever been in a fight in their lives.

:first:

I've always hated the left's position on this. If you have any questions whatsoever, like hey, Obama published a book where he said he was Kenyan, you get lemming responses like yours.

Personally I think he faked the Kenyan thing to prop up book interest, and the publisher was thrown under the bus as a convenient scapegoat when that became not good. But for you or anyone else to act so righteously indignant is mindnumbingly stupid. Especially for an independent like yourself. :(

The birther movement was idiotic...that isnt a lemming response. It was a foolish thing.

The birther movement was idiotic...that isnt a lemming response. It was a foolish thing.

Awesome and predictable. Answer my question. :cheers:

The libs are saying he is loosing his mind. The tests, TRUMP ORDERED WHICH ARE NOT REQUIRED, say otherwise....Trump wins again.

Dementia is only one type of mental illness. HTH.

Awesome and predictable. Answer my question. :cheers:

Your question has zero relevance and is based upon a movement that was utter destroyed and has no credibility.

Dementia is only one type of mental illness. HTH.

They have been told this...it doesnt matter.

Liberal tears...Trump wins yadda yadda yadda

Your question has zero relevance and is based upon a movement that was utter destroyed and has no credibility.

Why is it so hard to answer my question? :dunno:

Why is it so hard to answer my question? :dunno:

Answer...no he hasnt.

Happy now.

Any relevance at all? And really...you typically arent the type to go birther nonsense.

Sad

Answer...no he hasnt.

Happy now.

Any relevance at all? And really...you typically arent the type to go birther nonsense.

Sad

Wrong.

https://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

Not proof but worth discussing. I've always held that I don't believe the birther stuff but I understand why others might, given such evidence.

Just trying to figure out which lies are OK and all. :dunno:

Wrong.

Not proof but worth discussing. I've always held that I don't believe the birther stuff but I understand why others might, given such evidence.

Given one thing in a book?

And do any of you believe that Obama never had to show proof of citizenship to get in any ballot in the first damn place?

It was an idiotic movement...just downright stupid.

Nor was it ever relevant to the discussion

Given one thing in a book?

And do any of you believe that Obama never had to show proof of citizenship to get in any ballot in the first damn place?

It was an idiotic movement...just downright stupid.

Nor was it ever relevant to the discussion

Well, it was relevant because Mobb brought it up, which is what I responded to. You being the good independent you are latched onto it like a little yip yip dog. :cheers:

Wrong.

Jerry, first you have some serious reading comprehension issues, the snopes article you list as proof that "Obama published a book where he said he was Kenyan" says the exact opposite .

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

So he provided the Times with the correct information, but then a year later, thought, you what would be good for book sales. :lol:

A New York Times article about Barack Obama published in 1990, a year before the Acton & Dystel promotional booklet was issued, correctly identified his birthplace as Hawaii.

Also, please elaborate on it's "not proof" and you don't believe it" and then the following statement "trying to figure out which lies are OK". Which is it, not true and didn't happen or it's lies?

They have been told this...it doesnt matter.

Liberal tears...Trump wins yadda yadda yadda

Yeah, I see. I hadn’t read the whole thread when I responded. Really sad that anyone believes passing the test is a worthwhile presidential accomplishment.

Jerry, first you have some serious reading comprehension issues, the snopes article you list as proof that "Obama published a book where he said he was Kenyan" says the exact opposite .

So he provided the Times with the correct information, but then a year later, thought, you what would be good for book sales. :lol:

Also, please elaborate on it's "not proof" and you don't believe it" and then the following statement "trying to figure out which lies are OK". Which is it, not true and didn't happen or it's lies?

No, I read fine. Snopes confirms that it was published, and a person at the publisher said it was all her fault. You choose to believe her. I'm not looking to reopen that discussion, I've said my opinion. :cheers:

No, I read fine. Snopes confirms that it was published, and a person at the publisher said it was all her fault. You choose to believe her. I'm not looking to reopen that discussion, I've said my opinion. :cheers:

Then your opinion is contrary to the stated facts.

You live in a wonderful world Jerry, where all facts that you don't like you dismiss as part of a conspiracy and you just insert your own to reach the conclusions you want.

:lol:

Yeah, I see. I hadn’t read the whole thread when I responded. Really sad that anyone believes passing the test is a worthwhile presidential accomplishment.

Aced it. Didn't even have to take it. #transparency :thumbsup:

At least once per week, wiffleball starts a thread where somebody noticed a little twitch while Trump drank water or something similar:

I challenged you to come up with something about a little twitch while Trump drink water or whatever nonsense you posted above. Where is it? Don't give me results for something you didn't write about in the first place. That's moving the goalposts. Even you're not that stupid are you? Read your own words above. That's the second time I've had to quote you. And you still can read your own words.

Sort of like when you said I didn't list anything about Trump's racist past and I blew it out of the water with his federal charges is Central Park bullshit and on and on especially is coming about not wanting blacks to count as money. Boy you got off of Silent after that ones who didn't you?

If you want making a bullshit this wouldn't be that hard.

But but here's a thread that kind of sorta well doesn't really meet the Criterion but kind of sort of... Jesus

I challenged you to come up with something about a little twitch while Trump drink water or whatever nonsense you posted above. Where is it? Don't give me results for something you didn't write about in the first ###### place. That's moving the goalposts. Even you're not that ###### stupid are you? Read your own ###### words above. That's the second time I've had to quote you. And you still can read your own ###### words.

Sort of like when you said I didn't list anything about Trump's racist past and I blew it out of the water with his federal charges is Central Park bullshit and on and on especially is coming about not wanting blacks to count as money. Boy you got off of Silent after that ones who didn't you?

If you want making a bullshit this wouldn't be that hard.

But but here's a thread that kind of sorta well doesn't really meet the Criterion but kind of sort of... Jesus

Dude... you've got to proof read.