Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Kareem Hunt

I get it, you clearly know more than Andy Reid about running an offense. I think you should submit your resume to the Chiefs and tell them that you are smarter than their HC. They'll probably hire you right on the spot.

So every call a coach makes is a good call? They can't make a bad call? You can't be serious.

So every call a coach makes is a good call? They can't make a bad call? You can't be serious.

I just said a couple posts ago that coaches make bad calls... what are you talking about? All I said was that I'm not going to kill him over it... like what you are doing.

I just said a couple posts ago that coaches make bad calls... what are you talking about? All I said was that I'm not going to kill him over it... like what you are doing.

Saying it was a bad call is killing him over it? You put all the blame on Hill, I said was it was an awful play call, then you defended the play call.

I have no dog in this hunt one way or another, because I traded him in one league for Brady/Henry several weeks ago, and still own him in another.

However, no TD's in 7 weeks cannot be ignored. He's pretty good.....but not the monster everyone expected him to be after the first 2-3 weeks.......and it ain't just his coach.

Maybe he'll finish strong.....but I sure wouldn't be betting money on it.

Now he's looking like a flex start.

Not good and expecally today, when I thought he would break out.

To hell with Hunt and Reids stupid play calling, I'm gonna go with Ajayi and Kamara from here on out.............Hunt is jayvee compared to them.

Hes fine, the problem is that hes not a season winner anymore. Hes not having those games that win you the week, hes just steady and decent.

The top 3 talk has probably died down some. Early ranking for next year Id say Zeke, Bell then AB, or even AB first If you dont trust RB or just want the most consistent player of the last decade. Pending Big Ben plays of course.

Will start moving Brown down that list.

This will be Big Bens last season

Will start moving Brown down that list.

This will be Big Bens last season

He drops substantially if Ben retires thats for sure. Writers will still be hyping him up as a first round pick but only suckers will fall for that. Nothing against Brown, but when guys have a strong connection it helps tremendously. Just ask Jordy owners, hes useless now.

After the strange year wr has had, the entire position will be hard to nail down.

Kareem Hunt.........................benched after today, fat slobs he has for linemen don't help a bit. And why did Reid quit throwing to Hunt?

Kareem Hunt.........................benched after today, fat slobs he has for linemen don't help a bit. And why did Reid quit throwing to Hunt?

I guess he just covets West getting 3 catches for 7 yards and Hunt 1 for 9. Keeps things balanced.

Of course, their whole offense somehow turned to mush. I mean, why would anyone want to throw to Kelce? They would rather direct snap it to the best TE in the league and have him hand it off instead of having him catch a few more for 16 yards a catch. Which would also help set up other plays.

• Like 1

32 ppr points in his last four games.

He's awfull time to move on.

Same situation for me.

In my 14 teamer I'm stuck with him as my rb2.

No other choices this time of season.

• Like 1

Same situation for me.

In my 14 teamer I'm stuck with him as my rb2.

No other choices this time of season.

I tried to trade him, but no one would fall for it...

I feel like we all knew he was a half season play. I just thank god I had kamara to back him up.

jdon

I did try too trade him also, and wasn't getting a return that I was looking for.

And now, I should have settled for less at that time.

Kamara is just a beast.

I did try too trade him also, and wasn't getting a return that I was looking for.

And now, I should have settled for less at that time.

Kamara is just a beast.

I’m embarrassed to even post this....

Early in season i traded Larry Fitz and Kamara for Derrick Henry.

Now...hindsight is 20-20....at the time arizona was a dumpster fire, AP and Ingram were the main guys, and Murray had just gotten dinged, a lot of hubbub that Henry would just take over.

But wow...what a bad one.

Henry as been a true disappoiment.

I had him way over ranked going into this season.

I literally have no one. I have to keep starting Hunt. Sad thing is, is I don't even think the potential is there after these last 2 weeks. I just want a solid 7-8 points from him and will rely on my QB's and WR's to carry the team.

Yeah, I'm really glad he had a day today, it's good to see the Chiefs actually take advantage of the guy's skills. Only thing that sucks is now that brings some of us into thinking about using him next week and then we get hit by Andy Reid's shenanigans again.

Yeah, I'm really glad he had a day today, it's good to see the Chiefs actually take advantage of the guy's skills. Only thing that sucks is now that brings some of us into thinking about using him next week and then we get hit by Andy Reid's shenanigans again.

Hopefully Ried can learn from his mistakes. Hunt is an amazing player.

If Hunt did not have a great day today there would be 80 people posting how much he sucks. The guy will end up a top ten RB this year.

If Hunt did not have a great day today there would be 80 people posting how much he sucks. The guy will end up a top ten RB this year.

yes hes going to end up top 10 just like Gordon and Fournette, based upon 5 great games but utterly infuriating to own

He's been a top,ten Rb in ppr 5 weeks out of 13.

He's out performed his per game avg 4 times out off 13 games.

RHR has it right, based on a few games.

It's hard too say where I will rank him right after,the final game of this season, but I'm not sure it will be a top ten.

I think there will also be a lot off changes taking place,with K C next season.

Wouldn't be surprised too even see a new coach.

yes hes going to end up top 10 just like Gordon and Fournette, based upon 5 great games but utterly infuriating to own

He has 8 games at 15+ points. 4 more at 10 points. And 1 horrible game.

Ingram has 7 games under 13 points.

McCoy has 8 games under 15 points.

Hyde has 9 under 15 points.

This is what top 10 backs are giving us who are not named Gurley or Bell. You are acting like there are a dozen RBs that are consistently scoring 20+ points every week.

He has 8 games at 15+ points. 4 more at 10 points. And 1 horrible game.

Ingram has 7 games under 13 points.

McCoy has 8 games under 15 points.

Hyde has 9 under 15 points.

This is what top 10 backs are giving us who are not named Gurley or Bell. You are acting like there are a dozen RBs that are consistently scoring 20+ points every week.

He's been a top ten Rb 5 times out of 13 games he's played.

Now you say a dozen.

Eight out of thirteen weeks there has been atleast 10 Rbs better.

So expect for a few game he hasn't even reach is own avg.

So is it top ten or twelve ?