Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Should I hold a press conference?

So today, my mom was going thru some things, and come to find out we are a Gold Star Family.

My Dad died in 2015 and received a form letter from Obama, but me, my sister and my mom, never received a phone call from Obama.

So today, my mom was going thru some things, and come to find out we are a Gold Star Family.

My Dad died in 2015 and received a form letter from Obama, but me, my sister and my mom, never received a phone call from Obama.

Absolutely. When you do hold the conference, be sure to amp the drama up to 11 on the Fake Outrage/Virtue Signalling scale.

• Like 1

Were you touched by Harvey Weinstein 25 years ago? If not. Fock off. You don't rate.

If so. Be sure to say Mee too.

Seriously? Your dad died in battle? Wow. Was he in Afghanistan or Iraq or where?

Whats crazy is they didnt even know until they saw the letter just now! :shocking:

Yeah, something about the story reeks of b*******. It took your mom 'going through some things' to use your words in order to realize that your dad died in combat?

What? Do you keep his burial flag in your junk drawer?

And it took a week for you to bring this up?

Let me guess, your dad served with bunnies dad guarding the Alabama students in Vietnam from the Nazis.

Whats crazy is they didnt even know until they saw the letter just now! :shocking:

Yeah, upon closer examination I might have asked a stupid question.

Yeah, upon closer examination I might have asked a stupid question.

Somebodys stupid up in here

I have my dads flag shadowboxed on the mantle just below his picture in his uniform from 1945

I also have one of his silk maps of germany framed and on the wall

The red phone seems to be in service like my AT&T one. Works well but is never good.

Sorry but my dads cause of death was agent orange related cancer and that's what is on his death certificate. Someone just contacted my mom today on Facebook cause she does a lot of Vietnam vet stuff and mentioned it to her so she got out the documents and confirmed. Honestly didn't even know what a gold star family was until recently.

I have no reason to make any of this up. If they determine your death to have been caused by the war you are awarded that title. I don't know what it means or anything but it's an honor for my dad is all

But hey at least worms and wiff can keep to his tradition of being a jackass 100% of the time

Youre the one trying to use his death. I appreciate his service but that wasnt the point of this thread was it?

I wonder how hard it is to hold a press conference. That'd be neat if we could all do it.

Thanks for coming. I wanted to keep you apprised on the ongoing investigation. There are no new details and I still can't find my car keys. I'll take a couple questions...

I wonder how hard it is to hold a press conference. That'd be neat if we could all do it.

Thanks for coming. I wanted to keep you apprised on the ongoing investigation. There are no new details and I still can't find my car keys. I'll take a couple questions...

Can you comment on whether you've checked the ignition at this time?

And a follow up. Have you re-traced your steps?

Can you comment on whether you've checked the ignition at this time?

And a follow up. Have you re-traced your steps?

Have you checked your pockets?

Of course I checked my pock... huh.... Well, this is embarrassing.

• Like 1

Sorry but my dads cause of death was agent orange related cancer and that's what is on his death certificate. Someone just contacted my mom today on Facebook cause she does a lot of Vietnam vet stuff and mentioned it to her so she got out the documents and confirmed. Honestly didn't even know what a gold star family was until recently.

I have no reason to make any of this up. If they determine your death to have been caused by the war you are awarded that title. I don't know what it means or anything but it's an honor for my dad is all

My dad died in 95 from complications of M.S. he contracted after being sprayed extensively with Agent Orange.

My grandfather died while watching the war on CNN

• Like 1

My grandfather died while watching the war on CNN

I don't think that's a gold star nor a smiley face. I think that's a :( .

You're a frown family.

I don't think that's a gold star nor a smiley face. I think that's a :( .

You're a frown family.

with me in it, this is correct