Sign in to follow this  
nikki2200

Are girls allowed here?

It seems like it's all men.... but I guess it is a sports forum:D

Funny story how I found this site. I was talking about an experience I had last night and someone said to me "Was it like a hotdog in a hallway?" I had no idea what they were talking about so I googled that expression which brought me to your very informative forum. I spent a few hours today reading threads on here and you guys are hilarious.

So :wave:

Oh and I'm an Eagles fan.

I don't believe Ive ever seen an uggles fan who appeared to be female despite what their birth cert may claim.

or weighed less than 3 bills

Funny story how I found this site. I was talking about an experience I had last night and someone said to me "Was it like a hotdog in a hallway?" I had no idea what they were talking about so I googled that expression which brought me to your very informative forum. I spent a few hours today reading threads on here and you guys are hilarious.

Please expound on this. Do you in fact have a gaping, cavernous vagina?

Oh, and welcome. :wave:

CAN SIZE! :mad:

1: Can size?

2: What is your purpose here?

3: Hi, Newbiejr

:sleep:

eta: fock you Mooks and N. Vike

Beat me by seconds :angry:

I don't believe Ive ever seen an uggles fan who appeared to be female despite what their birth cert may claim.

or weighed less than 3 bills

Well this may explain why there aren't any females here. :P

I don't know what your source of information is, but there are a few women out of the 3 million people who live in the greater Philadelphia area that don't look like men, weigh less than 3 bills and enjoy football. Jus' sayin'

Nice to meet you too. :lol:

Nah, he was prolly just hung like SUX. :lol:

Well this may explain why there aren't any females here. :P

I don't know what your source of information is, but there are a few women out of the 3 million people who live in the greater Philadelphia area that don't look like men, weigh less than 3 bills and enjoy football. Jus' sayin'

Nice to meet you too. :lol:

lesbians dont count

Wow. That was fast. To answer your question.... No. It was sort of the other person's issue. That's all I'm gonna say. This isn't usually how I introduce myself, but I thought it was a funny way to find this forum.

1: Can size?

2: What is your purpose here?

3: Hi, Newbiejr

1. 34C

2. I dunno. I just think this forum is hilarious so I wanted to post.

3. Hi, I think.

Wow. That was fast. To answer your question.... No. It was sort of the other person's issue. That's all I'm gonna say.

I was right :pointstosky:

1. 34C

3. Hi, I think.

I think the O/U here just jumped from 80 to 160

1. 34C

3. Hi, I think.

1. Schweeeeeet can size. Dimes, half dollars, or large canadian bacons?

2. Welcome again.

3. Don't mind the boys... your going to catch a whole ration of sh!t before your accepted... then ostracized and lambasted into quitting.

3. Don't mind the boys... your going to catch a whole ration of sh!t before your accepted... then ostracized and lambasted into quitting, again.

Fixed

Hi Newbiejr. :wave:

1. Schweeeeeet can size. Dimes, half dollars, or large canadian bacons?

2. Welcome again.

3. Don't mind the boys... your going to catch a whole ration of sh!t before your accepted... then ostracized and lambasted into quitting.

Wow. You boys require a lot of info.....

1. half dollars

2. Thanks, I think

3. Don't worry. I'm tough. I am, after all, a 300 pound butch lesbian from Philly. I can hold my own.

And....... I think you guys think I am some other user. I'm not. LMAO. Could someone really randomly make up a story about a hotdog in a hallway leading me to this site? :lol:

Wow. You boys require a lot of info.....

1. half dollars :thumbsdown:

2. Thanks, I think :nono:

3. Don't worry. I'm tough. I am, after all, a 300 pound butch lesbian from Philly. I can hold my own. :wub:

And....... I think you guys think I am some other user. I'm not. LMAO. Could someone really randomly make up a story about a hotdog in a hallway leading me to this site? :lol:

Nikki, do you know teh following acronyms?

ATM?

MUA?

GFIAFP?

Just curious. :unsure:

Could someone really randomly make up a story about a hotdog in a hallway leading me to this site? :lol:

yea

. Could someone really randomly make up a story about a hotdog in a hallway leading me to this site? :lol:

Uh...Yea, they could and did.

It's known as MDC.

Whatever...You're obviously another dumb ass alias, but at least it helps break up the monotony here as of late. :dunno:

and you guys are hilarious.

Unless you think watching retards teabag each other is funny I call bullshit.

It's known as MDC.

Whatever...You're obviously another dumb ass alias, but at least it helps break up the monotony here as of late. :dunno:

Remember my motto Sux: all women on the internet are not only real, but gorgeous, horny, and love middle aged married unemployed men. :thumbsup:

It's known as MDC.

Alrighty then. hahahahahaha. I have no idea what MDC is. And I'm really not a dumbass alias. And as for the other acronyms ATM is Automated Teller Machine or At The Moment? No idea on the other ones.

This is so funny and it's actually breaking up the monotony of my day and hangover from last night :D

I also am laughing so hard my sides hurt that you boys find it amazing that a female would actually just randomly post here. It really is charming and cute.

Alrighty... lets get a Nikki (34c's/halfdollars) perspective.

After cruising the bored... what did you find hilarity in? Curious as to what you found funny... quite a bit of this sh!t is inside crap that you have to have been around the past 3-10 years to even get.

I'm jerking off to this thread on the off chance that this really is a chick. :banana:

After cruising the bored... what did you find hilarity in? Curious as to what you found funny... quite a bit of this sh!t is inside crap that you have to have been around the past 3-10 years to even get.

Fock off. She/he thinks we're charming and cute. :nono:

OK. Well first of all, the responses to the user who asked what throwing a hotdog down a hallway meant were pretty damn funny.

The rest that I read... I dunno... it's just hilarious how rude you all are to each other. And the crap you talk about. For instance.... every time someone mentions a woman the first question is what her can size is? It's like a weird social study for me. And I find it FUNNY. I find the dynamics on this site so intriguing.

That's all.

OK. Well first of all, the responses to the user who asked what throwing a hotdog down a hallway meant were pretty damn funny.

The rest that I read... I dunno... it's just hilarious how rude you all are to each other. And the crap you talk about. For instance.... every time someone mentions a woman the first question is what her can size is? It's like a weird social study for me. And I find it FUNNY. I find the dynamics on this site so intriguing.

That's all.

I think I'm in luv. Will you have my abortion? :wub:

Time to change your diaper again already?

Oh Me.... you slayer!

Sorry Gary that tickled the ol' funnybone.

Dear god. I had to answer less questions applying for a replacement for my lost passport.... Is this some sort of gay dating site and that's why there are so many questions?

I am 32 years old.

ATM (at the moment) it's Brazilian, but it varies depending on my mood.

I think my "cans" are just fine they way they are.

My ass is flat and white girlish.

AND No I do not want to take off anyone's pants, teabag any of you, have an abortion, see any more hotdogs in hallways, or drink any diet red bulls and vodka for at least 2 weeks.

I think I covered everything I hope.

ATM (at the moment)

:wub:

ATM= Ass to mouth :D

Oh Me.... you slayer!

Sorry Gary that tickled the ol' funnybone.

:thumbsup: I laughed too.