Sign in to follow this  
joneo

2 Priests Get Pulled Over

Two priests are out driving around when they get pulled over by a police officer.

The cop approaches the priests vehicle and says to the driver "Sorry to pull you over father, but we're looking for a couple of child molesters"

The two priests look at each other for a few moments and have a few quiet words to each other. The driver turns back to the cop and says;

"Alright officer, we'll do it"

• Like 1

:lol:

Solid

A corp. I worked for distributed a written notice that they were implementing a drug testing policy. The next morning I was sitting in the HR Directors waiting room when he arrived. I told him that I was out of coffee at home, and would like to test some uppers. :music_guitarred:

He goes: "Heh, heh. Get out of my office."

Just remember......those kids getting molested by Priests...all part of gods plan as well. Praise Jesus.

Just remember......those kids getting molested by Priests...all part of gods plan as well. Praise Jesus.

:wacko: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

No allah bashing ?

Scared queers

A Catholic nun was sitting on a train opposite a Muslim man wearing a turban, who was eating fresh shrimp.

Every time he ate one, he spat the tail in her direction, requiring her to deflect it.. He finished the box and threw it out the window.

Seeing this, she had enough, and pulled the train's Emergency Cord.

The Muslim looked at her and said, "You'll get fined $250 for doing that, you stupid, worthless, Infidel, Catholic kunt."

She laughed and said, "When I cry rape and they smell your fingers, you'll get 10 years, you towel-headed camel-fucker!

• Like 1

An 18-year-old suicide bomber blew himself up and appeared before Allah.
He said, "Oh, Allah, I did your bidding, but I have a request. Since I'm only 18 and spent all my time in terrorist training school, I never was with a woman. So, instead of 72 virgins, who also won't know what to do sexually, can I have 72 whores?

Allah regarded him for a moment, then replied, "Actually, the 72 virgins are here in heaven because ass holes like you murdered them before they could experience the pleasure of sex. So you're here to service them. Since they're virgins, they're quite sexually hungry; and frankly, you'll be on a constant and very exhausting duty."

The bomber responded, "Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?"

Allah replied quizingly, "Who told you they were women?"

• Like 1

A Catholic nun was sitting on a train opposite a Muslim man wearing a turban, who was eating fresh shrimp.

Every time he ate one, he spat the tail in her direction, requiring her to deflect it.. He finished the box and threw it out the window.

Seeing this, she had enough, and pulled the train's Emergency Cord.

The Muslim looked at her and said, "You'll get fined $250 for doing that, you stupid, worthless, Infidel, Catholic kunt."

She laughed and said, "When I cry rape and they smell your fingers, you'll get 10 years, you towel-headed camel-fucker!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Two priests are out driving around when they get pulled over by a police officer.

The cop approaches the priests vehicle and says to the driver "Sorry to pull you over father, but we're looking for a couple of child molesters"

The two priests look at each other for a few moments and have a few quiet words to each other. The driver turns back to the cop and says;

"Alright officer, we'll do it"

:first: