Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Are all Republicans fat stupid slobs who couldn't finish college?

no

You SOB! I finished college and im not a fat sl.............well.......ok nevermind.

:dunno:Are all Republicans fat stupid slobs who couldn't finish college?

Finish college, don't you mean "get admitted into a college"?

Nope, some are quite wealthy and well-educated. They fool the ones that are fat stupid slobs into voting Republican like good little puppets.

• Like 1

Yet still get title and paid as engineers?

Some do, yup

:banana:

"Sanitation engineer" :lol:

"Sanitation engineer" :lol:

Drobeski has a bachelors in Turd Management.

• Like 1

Drobeski has a bachelors in Turd Management.

Would that make him a turd herder?

are all democrats limp wristed lgbtq lovers who finished college with liberal arts degrees and now sit in cubicles not working just pushing papers around and posting on facebook while sipping carmel mocca lattes & eating kale salads from starbucks and voting for confused muslim community organizers because of the white guilt their hippie commie professors bestowed upon them?

• Like 1

are all democrats limp wristed lgbtq lovers who finished college with liberal arts degrees and now sit in cubicles not working just pushing papers around and posting on facebook while sipping carmel mocca lattes & eating kale salads from starbucks and voting for confused muslim community organizers because of the white guilt their hippie commie professors bestowed upon them?

As opposed to you, who posts on a fake football message bored. You've really distinguished yourself! :clap:

I have a real office, dammit :mad:

As opposed to you, who posts on a fake football message bored. You've really distinguished yourself! :clap:

maybe a handful of times a day :rolleyes:

seems like i hit pretty close to home hotydtoyty :pointstosky:

Is your avatar Doyle from Sling Blade?

fake? ahhh, now you've ruined everything.

:lol:

Don't bash them, im sure some are making a killing selling popcorn at the local amc

Don't bash them, im sure some are making a killing selling popcorn at the local amc

and that's only until they find a producer for their new indie docudrama about a down-on-his-luck vegan taking on corporate america!!!

You're the guy cleaning the used kernels out of the bowl. :thumbsup:

You forgot the union thugs, so... no.

You're currently 12th on the top poster list, so I'd say more than a handful, Porkbuttfock

You're currently 12th on the top poster list, so I'd say more than a handful, Porkbuttfock

Are you really mocking someone with half the number of posts as you for how much he posts here?

Not a strong position you have there.

Are you really mocking someone with half the number of posts as you for how much he posts here?

Not a strong position you have there.

no fuckwad, he said he posts only a handful of times, whereas he's one of the top posters. I never said I didn't post a lot. Try to keep up corkypilot. You guys always carry each other's water :overhead: like moths to a flame

no fuckwad, he said he posts only a handful of times, whereas he's one of the top posters. I never said I didn't post a lot. Try to keep up corkypilot. You guys always carry each other's water :overhead: like moths to a flame

Also interesting a guy that posts that much likes to bring up post count after he comes back as a different person.

Ooof.

He said he posts a handful of times a day. A quick look at his profile shows he has been here for 10 years, which would put him posting around two times per day. Looks like he was correct.

I anticipate more name calling from you since you obviously have poor debate skills.

He said he posts a handful of times a day. A quick look at his profile shows he has been here for 10 years, which would put him posting around two times per day. Looks like he was correct.

I anticipate more name calling from you since you obviously have poor debate skills.

a "handful" is one of the top daily posters? : :wacko:

I graduated top 25 in my college class with a finance degree... :dunno:

Fiscal conservative/social moderate.

"If you are 20 and not a liberal, you have no heart. If you are 40 and not a conservative, you have no brain"

Nah, some of us served our country honorably for 4 years then joined the greatest police department in the world and helped rid the streets of crime after 12 years of foolish republican policy. I'd like to give a shout out to William J Clinton, the greatest crime fighting president since T Roosevelt, for providing the tools necessary to make it happen.

I graduated top 25 in my college class with a finance degree... :dunno:

Fiscal conservative/social moderate.

"If you are 20 and not a liberal, you have no heart. If you are 40 and not a conservative, you have no brain"

Hate that quote. It is extremely crass and sinister.

a "handful" is one of the top daily posters? : :wacko:

some days i grace you with my presence more

avg 2 posts a day dumass

Nah, some of us served our country honorably for 4 years then joined the greatest police department in the world and helped rid the streets of crime after 12 years of foolish republican policy. I'd like to give a shout out to William J Clinton, the greatest crime fighting president since T Roosevelt, for providing the tools necessary to make it happen.

Did he ever put those one hundred thousand more police on the streets?

• Like 1