Tennessee Titans:

1.20-

2.20-

3.19-

4.20-

5.20-

6.20-

7.20-

colts are taking luck, we all know that.. what is more intresting is what they do with the 2.01..

fleener?

secondary help?

maybe a WR prospect?

colts are taking luck, we all know that.. what is more intresting is what they do with the 2.01..

fleener?

secondary help?

maybe a WR prospect?

I think they take best person availabe with the second pick, for all the other needed spots. WR, TE, CB or DT.

For some reason, if someone falls into the 20's or later, part of me could see them moving back into the first round.

Jacksonville's WR corps now...

Laurent Robinson

Justin Blackmon

Evans and Thomas

Is it the best in the league - NO, but it will give MJD a chance not to have 8 men in the box the entire game

Jacksonville's WR corps now...

Laurent Robinson

Justin Blackmon

Evans and Thomas

Is it the best in the league - NO, but it will give MJD a chance not to have 8 men in the box the entire game

I think it gives them a good WR Corp and should stop 8 to 9 men fronts for MJD. I still am not sold on Gabbert as a QB.

1.20 - Kendall Wright

:wall:

Omg, all that talent on the board and you guys take a 5'10" wr??? Wow.

Whitney Mercilus I like this pick. 16 sacks and he can create fumbles. He may have been a one year wonder, but so was Mario Williams

1.20 - Kendall Wright

:wall:

Hey, if you can move the chains and get first downs, you keep the defense off the field. I saw one mock where Tennessee was going to take a Wr - never thought it would happen - but it did. Tennessee is going to have to score enough points to keep up with Houston. Maybe Wright can find the endzone 5 times this year along with Washington, Britt, Cook, and Damian Williams. I like it :dunno:

I saw K. Wright play a few times in person - 5'10" with 4.6 speed, I don't get it. Sure he's alright, but 1st round material? No.

Good read about the Jaguars trading up ahead of the Rams and sticking it to Jeff Fisher.

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2012/4/27/2980095/justin-blackmon-2012-nfl-draft-results-jacksonville-jaguars

LOL

And then order is restored to the universe when they take a punter in the third. Short bus kittys.

And then order is restored to the universe when they take a punter in the third. Short bus kittys.

Well with Gabbert as their QB a punter seems like the logical choice.

Wow, Colts have surprised me with their later round picks.

Luck and Fleener make a lot of sense. Adding another TE and WR/PR/KR. I do like the addition of the other TE, as we were very thin there and we grabbed the top two in the draft. I am not sure about moving up in the third for Hilton. I think we need to look at some Defense.

Houston just signed them a guy that wasn't drafted but has 2nd round talent. WR Dwight Jones out of UNC. He's a bit of a Diva like some other WR's and he coasted through the season last year due to NCAA violations from the teama and the coached being fired. But talent wise he's a beast. He reminded me of Hakeem Nicks when Nicks played for us. He was the next in line and did a lot of the same things. I was hoping the Panthers would sign him to a undrafted FA contract but it looks like he's going to Houston to try and latch on. Dwight was one of TJ Yates favorite targets and I'm sure TJ let the Texans know about him.

Just keep and eye on him. You heard it here first.