Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

New Mexico Father of 3 year old missing was training kids to do school shootings....

They laugh at us. They probably can't believe we can be as stupid as the Europeans.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/13/horrifying-details-released-in-investigation-extremist-muslim-compound-that-allegedly-conducted-school-shooting-training.html

Focking idiot judge. No threat to the community; I guess she missed them training these kids to shoot up schools or that the kid died as a result of a ritual ceremony i.e. killed

She was applying the law strictly against the prosecution.

Im getting a headache at the level of stupidity. *The prosecution didnt make any specific examples of threats against the community* As if training to kill people, specifically shoot up schools, isnt a specific threat to the community. Thank God I dont live in New Mexico

Thank God I dont live in New Mexico

2 types in NM. The absolute filthy rich in Sante Fe, and the dirt poor Indian/Mexicans everywhere else. Beautiful state, though, been many times.

2 types in NM. The absolute filthy rich in Sante Fe, and the dirt poor Indian/Mexicans everywhere else. Beautiful state, though, been many times.

I think thats like every state. You got the rich, nice areas. Then you have the sh1t hole you dont want to be caught in. Id rather visit NM than live there. Im sure the Mexican food is bomb though

IMO it's pretty focked up that you all are even bringing politics or pointing fingers at anybody but the perps, instead of focusing on the real tragedy. We have a dead kid, a bunch of kids who were abused and tortured, 5 sick motherfockers who don't deserve to breathe the air they breathe, and you guys want to talk about Obama/Trump/whoever.

Not that I'm surprised. This place is utterly toxic.

Maybe you should reread my post. I pointed out that these events happen under every president, nothing political about that statement.

And the FBI was monitoring the camp when the boy was still alive, had they acted sooner the kid might still be here.

Maybe you should reread my post. I pointed out that these events happen under every president, nothing political about that statement.

And the FBI was monitoring the camp when the boy was still alive, had they acted sooner the kid might still be here.

And maybe I should kick myself in the balls, so youre not the only retard.

notice how this left the news like super fast, and there was no mention of his ties to Radical Islam, his father who was considered a person of interest in the trade center bombing, or even mention the fact that hes a Mooslimb

meanwhile, 4 straight days of Omarosa and the N word

notice how this left the news like super fast, and there was no mention of his ties to Radical Islam, his father who was considered a person of interest in the trade center bombing, or even mention the fact that hes a Mooslimb

meanwhile, 4 straight days of Omarosa and the N word

Obama!!! :mad:

I think thats like every state. You got the rich, nice areas. Then you have the sh1t hole you dont want to be caught in. Id rather visit NM than live there. Im sure the Mexican food is bomb though

went on vacation to Sante Fe last year. The wife at some point said..You can't eat tacos every day! I proved her wrong. The tacos were amazing. There was one place that had 4 for $5.

• Like 1