Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

DIA IS Number One

too bad it is so far away from downtown.

God no kidding. My folks live literally Due West of the airport and I do mean West. It was a straight line. So, while they came up with all sorts of different shirt cuts and what not to get to downtown and wherever, the shortest distance is still a straight line. And that was not a short distance. And it was mostly on a 2 lane Road. Just ridiculous.

Frick, I bet it takes a solid 40 minutes just to get off airport grounds once you actually have a vehicle.

Ohare is the worst. Not much better is Midway. Chicago sucks on a lot of levels

Was not a fan of Boston. Mostly the commute after you landed just trying to get into the city. I didn't mind Chicago so much.

And I am not exaggerating, maybe it's gotten better, but when I flew into Detroit? I have literally been in more accommodating bus stations.

Was not a fan of Boston. Mostly the commute after you landed just trying to get into the city. I didn't mind Chicago so much.

And I am not exaggerating, maybe it's gotten better, but when I flew into Detroit? I have literally been in more accommodating bus stations.

Like 20 years ago? Fock that. I fly...a lot. Detroit, at least the delta terminal, is nice. Hella nicer than many airports I go through.

Orlando has crappy restaurant choices. O'Hare is rundown and old. So is midway.

Dont even get me started on the east coast ports. With the exception of Hartford, which is ok.

Phoenix is decent but was under construction when I was there. Dallas is extremely well run and organized for how huge it is.

The Detroit airport is clean, and roomy with lots of choices for restaurants, bars etc.

You know not of what you speak

I won't let work route me through Chicago anymore. 4 trips, 3 lost luggage (all eventually found but went days without my ).

I don't mind Midway. Easy-in easy-out. Gold Coast Dogs for a char dog and easy access bars for a carry out beer.

I haven't flown in years, but I hated DIA when it first opened. Like O'Hare, it seemingly took forever just escape from in there.

Since there is no context in the OP I will assume we are ranking which airport has the hottest women.

DFW (quantity and quality, # for # hottest females from 18-50 in the US fly through there)

PHX (college sluts, cougars, skimpy clothes year round)

JFK (international terminal provides a world sampling of hot, bougie broads)

Ohare is a bus terminal for airplanes it truly sux. Denver is great unless you are actually going to Denver. It is like landing in Houston and driving to Dallas. This pains me to say but Minneapolis/St. Paul isn't a bad airport.

Ohare is a bus terminal for airplanes it truly sux. Denver is great unless you are actually going to Denver. It is like landing in Houston and driving to Dallas. This pains me to say but Minneapolis/St. Paul isn't a bad airport.

😂

Since there is no context in the OP I will assume we are ranking which airport has the hottest women.

DFW (quantity and quality, # for # hottest females from 18-50 in the US fly through there)

PHX (college sluts, cougars, skimpy clothes year round)

JFK (international terminal provides a world sampling of hot, bougie broads)

There are a lot of weirdos at ohare