Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Two Transgenders Blow Out Girls In State Meet

a man naturally produces more testosterone than a woman on tranny juice

if they are going to let boys compete with girls, the girls better start juicing

this is the reason they made womens sports, nobody wants to see slow weak athletes competing but at least it allows them all to compete with slow weak athletes

the real question, probably for the way left loonies, is which locker room will they be celebrating in afterwards?

dated a girl a few years ago who was bragging that her sisters 2 year old son was one of them. She was buying him a princess outfit and dolls for his bday.

Yeah not sick at all.

They are a product of sicko parents.

Jesus. That's a mental illness. Liberals are so focked

• Like 1

a man naturally produces more testosterone than a woman on tranny juice

if they are going to let boys compete with girls, the girls better start juicing

this is the reason they made womens sports, nobody wants to see slow weak athletes competing but at least it allows them all to compete with slow weak athletes

Yes.

I was on my HS track team. The numbers the girls put up were nowhere near as good as the boys. Even the state champion girls were only putting up second/third rate boys numbers. It's no surprise that a pair of halfway decent trannies can go 1-2 in girls competitions. They've gone way, way, way too far with this one. This is beyond crazy and has to end. Unfortunately, the focking liberals are too correct to end it themselves.

Yes.

I was on my HS track team. The numbers the girls put up were nowhere near as good as the boys. Even the state champion girls were only putting up second/third rate boys numbers. It's no surprise that a pair of halfway decent trannies can go 1-2 in girls competitions. They've gone way, way, way too far with this one. This is beyond crazy and has to end. Unfortunately, the focking liberals are too correct to end it themselves.

And here's what happens when you try to have a civil conversation with a liberal:

:doh: :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

And here's what happens when you try to have a civil conversation with a liberal:

:doh: :thumbsdown:

Dave Rubin, give him credit, he tried to have a serious, civil conversation with that little biotch. I don't know how he kept his composure.

I want shos opinion but he wouldn't dare say this political correctness transgender BS is hog wash. Instead he avoids this thread like the plague.

I don't understand the difference. If some men associate themselves or identify themselves as women, what if I identified myself or associated with dogs? I got hair plugs and a tail extension and what the hell ever.

I mean, I really do identify more with dogs. Their morality, their values, their lifestyle. Me me me.

How can one be a medical condition and the other one be a freak Show?

I think of you as a modern-day Diogenes. :thumbsup:

Dave Rubin is one of the best transformations of any internet guy out there, hes gay, pro-choice who was a leftist member of The Young Turks. Then he started listening and now hes being shut down but leftists who he was once like. Talk about enlightened.

Dave Rubin has talked many times about how conservative groups invite him to speak, but a liberal group won't have him anymore even though socially he agree with a lot of left ideas, hes said nothing but the nicest things about places like Young Republicans and Turning Point events

Some of his interviews are amazing, he has all of the spectrums covered too, much like Joe Rogan

I want shos opinion but he wouldn't dare say this political correctness transgender BS is hog wash. Instead he avoids this thread like the plague.

He won't even open this thread.

Dave Rubin is one of the best transformations of any internet guy out there, hes gay, pro-choice who was a leftist member of The Young Turks. Then he started listening and now hes being shut down but leftists who he was once like. Talk about enlightened.

Dave Rubin has talked many times about how conservative groups invite him to speak, but a liberal group won't have him anymore even though socially he agree with a lot of left ideas, hes said nothing but the nicest things about places like Young Republicans and Turning Point events

Some of his interviews are amazing, he has all of the spectrums covered too, much like Joe Rogan

Well-said, spot on!

How do you watch your son wear a dress before he's reaches puberty :(

God, I wish I knew the answer to that one. The best I could do was just hook up a wireless camera.

Dave Rubin, give him credit, he tried to have a serious, civil conversation with that little biotch. I don't know how he kept his composure.

Haven't watched the clip yet (I actually get stressed seeing SJWs getting angry and animated, and I don't even mean that as a dig against them) but Dave Rubin has one of the most peaceful demeanors so I'm intrigued..

ETA: Watched. He should have answered her question toward the end, should have kept working with her. Talk about how you have to allow people to engage in "mean" speech that may lead to violent thoughts, because it may not too, and the only way to have free society is to take the potential for bad with the everyday overall good the first amendment protects.

For a while there in the beginning they were on a constructive route. And that last question/challenge of hers was a decent one to explore for the purpose of defining that distinction. Attitude aside she was actually committed to using logic (doesn't mean it's good logic) as her steering wheel in the convo, and that's exceptional for these exchanges.

Haven't watched the clip yet (I actually get stressed seeing SJWs getting angry and animated, and I don't even mean that as a dig against them) but Dave Rubin has one of the most peaceful demeanors so I'm intrigued..

ETA: Watched. He should have answered her question toward the end, should have kept working with her. Talk about how you have to allow people to engage in "mean" speech that may lead to violent thoughts, because it may not too, and the only way to have free society is to take the potential for bad with the everyday overall good the first amendment protects.

For a while there in the beginning they were on a constructive route. And that last question/challenge of hers was a decent one to explore for the purpose of defining that distinction. Attitude aside she was actually committed to using logic (doesn't mean it's good logic) as her steering wheel in the convo, and that's exceptional for these exchanges.

It was patently obvious that no answer was going to satisfy her. She was rambling on, changing subjects looking for her "GOTCHA!" moment against Rubin. And when that didn't materialize she started to make ###### up and played the whole "OMG" game. SHE wanted her virtue signal moment with a few in the crowd behind her.

But that's the problem with SJWs - they aren't interested in dialog or understanding. They want to demonize the other side and suppress any speech they don't agree with. it's all about LOOKING like you care.

Can you just imagine dating a chick like that lunatic? It would be hell on Earth.

I wouldn't date her, but I would hit it numerous times. Typically, crazy is hot in bed

I keep reading this as two transgenders blow girls in state meat.

The transgender movement is a direct threat to feminism, and I find the entire arena of ideology on this pretty fascinating.

The transgender movement is a direct threat to feminism, and I find the entire arena of ideology on this pretty fascinating.

It is an interesting conundrum the SJW have painted themselves into.

I have to say, if I was the father of the girl who came in third, I would be livid. I would have had state champion trophies and rings made for first second and third of the actual girls and had a little awards ceremony right there on the track.

Can you imagine how heartbroken your daughter would be? How on earth do you explain that sh!t to her? Sorry honey... your whole life you've worked your ass off to get to state... all the extra practice... all the camps... all the hard work.... you are the best girl in the state. Sorry... it means nothing because some boy decided he felt better running against you.

Holy frick I'd be pissed as a dad. <_<

‘Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender wins gold

The American bronze medalist who lost a world-championship cycling race to a biologically-born male Canadian who identifies as transgender has criticized the results as unfair.

"First transgender woman world champion...ever," Rachel McKinnon, an assistant professor of philosophy at the College of Charleston in South Carolina, bragged Sunday in a tweet that set off a massive debate.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/not-fair-world-cycling-bronze-medalist-cries-foul-after-transgender-wins-gold

‘Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender wins gold

The American bronze medalist who lost a world-championship cycling race to a biologically-born male Canadian who identifies as transgender has criticized the results as unfair.

"First transgender woman world champion...ever," Rachel McKinnon, an assistant professor of philosophy at the College of Charleston in South Carolina, bragged Sunday in a tweet that set off a massive debate.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/not-fair-world-cycling-bronze-medalist-cries-foul-after-transgender-wins-gold

:popcorn:

Parents need to fight back and pull their children out of these events if they are forced to compete with these freaks.

Focking ridiculous.

We had people here chastising others for bringing up the slippery slope arguments..

This stuff is straight up bullsh!t.

Focking ridiculous.

We had people here chastising others for bringing up the slippery slope arguments..

This stuff is straight up bullsh!t.

I just read this entire thread and it looks like everyone agrees this is nonsense.

The leftist freak show has given another October gift to Trump two weeks before the election. Hopefully Jennifer Wagner is willing to make some campaign commercials.

I wish they would go away, but since it seems that won't ever happen, why isn't there a transgender division in sports? It would stop all this overnight.

Because then the newly identifed "girls", would always whoop ass on the newly identified "boys". They would have to split that into 2 completely differemt leagues.

Oh man, that's precedence for a Transgender Scouts of Amerca. I wonder what their motto would be?

If trannies want to compete in competitive sports they can. They can do it Bruce/Catelyn Jenner style.

Who knew when Andy Kaufman was absurdly doing this stuff as a joke that a time would soon come when people would take the concept seriously?

You guys ever hear of a tennis player named Renee Richards? This is one of the wackos that started all of this years ago.

1976:

"The United States Tennis Association began that year requiring genetic screening for female players. She challenged that policy, and the New York Supreme Court ruled in her favor, a landmark case in transgender rights.[2] As one of the first professional athletes to identify as transgender, she became a spokesperson for that community.[3][4][5] After retiring as a player, she coached Martina Navratilova to two Wimbledon titles."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renée_Richards

The liberals shoot themselves in the foot again. All the work the did for equality for women’s sports won’t matter when men dominate women’s sports too.

So basically Sho.

I said people, as in multiple, like the thread I linked shows.

Do you have some sort of point you are trying to make or are you retarded?

Seriously, I can't tell.

:dunno:

I said people, as in multiple, like the thread I linked shows.

Do you have some sort of point you are trying to make or are you retarded?

Seriously, I can't tell.

:dunno:

My point is the bathroom stuff has nothing to do with this story.