Sign in to follow this  
chcougar1

Landry at 1.08 too early in a 12 team PPR league with other scoring bonuses (see thread)

Is taking Landry at 1.08 too early when the scoring rules are 1 point per reception, .5 point per target, 2 point bonus for 100+ yards receiving, 4 bonus points for 200+ yards receiving, 1 point for every 10 return yards?

Seems early but the draft app that I use LOVES him in a league with those scoring rules and ranks him 6th overall. What do you guys think?

Too early. Scoring favors him a lot, but grab a real first rounder and take Landry in the second if you really want him.

Too early. Scoring favors him a lot, but grab a real first rounder and take Landry in the second if you really want him.

Fair enough. Who do you take out of those likely to be left (Gronk, Marshall, Allen, Dez are the next ranked players using the scoring settings).

Probably Gronk, but wouldn't be against going Dez there.

Would you still be taking Dez with the reports that Romo is possibly going to miss 6-10 weeks with a broken back?

Gronk's nice, though I'm thinking Robinson is going to have a great year. I'd grab him.

Would you still be taking Dez with the reports that Romo is possibly going to miss 6-10 weeks with a broken back?

Gronk's nice, though I'm thinking Robinson is going to have a great year. I'd grab him.

Yes. Romo being out really doesn't bother me much. If they lost a couple of offensive linemen, that would bother me.