Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Browns fire Sashi Brown

Per ESPN...

The Cleveland Browns fired executive vice president Sashi Brown, the man who headed Cleveland's personnel department the past two years, league sources told ESPN.

Head coach Hue Jackson will remain on the job and the expectation is that he will return for the 2018 season, though whoever Cleveland hires as its new general manager also will have a say.

Sounds like they've been vetting former Chiefs GM John Dorsey.

Brown only? Does this mean they're keeping Depodesta and the other front office clowns?

They're keep head coach Hue Jackson and word on the street is they're firing all their contrarian / statistical personnel and looking for a more traditional approach. Stupid.

They're keep head coach Hue Jackson and word on the street is they're firing all their contrarian / statistical personnel and looking for a more traditional approach. Stupid.

Further proof that Haslam has no idea what is wrong with the team or how to fix it. I agree, stupid!

I'm pretty sure Jimmy Haslam is the worst professional sports franchise owner in the history of professional sports.

I'm pretty sure Jimmy Haslam is the worst professional sports franchise owner in the history of professional sports.

I dunno. Who owned the Washington Generals? Those guys went 6-13,000 over 43 years.