Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

MS13 : Animals or "A Spark of the Divine"?

Sure...only thing is...Im not saying Hillary should be president and defending every dirty and stupid thing she does and says.

People here are and will still vote for him no matter what.

But if she won you would be.

True...never mind.

I dont think it was as clear based on his actual words and previous words. I think that was purposeful in how he answered.

Maggie Haberman‏ @maggieNYT

This is the same thing Trump has done since fall 2015. Issue mushy-edged statement that is meant to leave an impression. Waits for media reaction. Then screams he was taken out of context. Then half the media self-flagellates. How many times does this cycle have to get repeated?

was Huffpo or Vox not available for comment?

I wonder if the majority of you are physically capable of having a debate and not call each other names like you do.

I mean it's entertaining, briefly, then it just becomes so so sad.

On a bulletin bored no less. You kids must be a blast at parties.

But if she won you would be.

Id say as I have with her for a long while. Investigate her...if found guilty, lock her up.

How is that workin out?

was Huffpo or Vox not available for comment?

Don't know...I don't go to those sites.

Any more straw men to take a swing at?

Maybe Buzzfeed or MSNBC...Im sure Max is around here somewhere with something dumb to add.

Id say as I have with her for a long while. Investigate her...if found guilty, lock her up.

How is that workin out?

riiiigghhttt :rolleyes:

How is that workin out?

Good one.

Good one.

I know facts always bother you.

The Hillary defense of Trump has always been weak.

Who am Inorotecting that is a risk?

You are a liar.

Also...I voted for Bush twice. Trump is a criminal...

charges ? Time served?

I wonder if the majority of you are physically capable of having a debate and not call each other names like you do.

I mean it's entertaining, briefly, then it just becomes so so sad.

On a bulletin bored no less. You kids must be a blast at parties.

I'm not a kid you ass gobbler

The left isnt defending gang members. Its pointing to the intentionally wish washy language of our President.

Yes the leaders of the Dem party and MSM soent all day Thursday defending MS-13.

Only when they realized how stupid and wrong they were did they pivot to "drumpf wasn't clear with his words".

Go back to your Nazi safe space at fbg.

Yes the leaders of the Dem party and MSM soent all day Thursday defending MS-13.

Only when they realized how ###### stupid and wrong they were did they pivot to "drumpf wasn't clear with his words".

Go back to your Nazi safe space at fbg.

You are lying again.

How is that workin out?

Every step of the way you scream conspiracy.

Nunes and Horowitz are going to break you.

Liar

Baker Boy, shonuff says you missed 'Liar' in your list. Please update. It's also the code word for 'Hillary' for those that didn't already know.

The issue is that it wasn't fully clear he was just referring to MS13.

What? It was as clear as crystal.

What is fully clear, though, is that you're just a ###### moron who is nothing more than a ideological slave.

Please go do all of your posting in the footballgheys forum and stay there. You're protected there - you can say all the dumbest and ignorant that you want and they'll even give you an award for it.

• Like 1

Every step of the way you scream conspiracy.

Nunes and Horowitz are going to break you.

Because you post and believe in unsubstantiated conspiracies.

Nunes is a toad...at some point you will realize it...Gowdy wont even back him up anymore...the Senate Committee basically called him a liar.

Im guessing you either wont be happy with what Horiwitz says...or will spin his findings and whine that they arent pursuing any charges.

Baker Boy, shonuff says you missed 'Liar' in your list. Please update. It's also the code word for 'Hillary' for those that didn't already know.

A. No. Im calling him a liar.

B. :lol: @ Trump guys still whining about Hillary and calling her a liar while supporting that jackbag.

We get FavreCo, Max and the FBG Conspiracy dork all in a row. Awesome.

He was asked a question about MS13 specifically. He answered it specifically. Only a complete moron or the willfully ignorant would try to claim he was referring to immigrants as a whole. But it shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody that the left would lie about it to get their slackjawed, mouthbreathing base all fired up. It's what they do.

And it should come as no surprise who the first mouth-breating, slack-jawed idiot to get all fired up and lie about it was.

Everyone's favorite ideological slave.

As far as my voting...I am independent. Fiscally conservative, socially more liberal.

At least be a man and admit you're a liberal, you pansy.

Nobody likes a liar.

What? It was as clear as crystal.

What is fully clear, though, is that you're just a ###### moron who is nothing more than a ideological slave.

Please go do all of your posting in the footballgheys forum and stay there. You're protected there - you can say all the dumbest and ignorant ###### that you want and they'll even give you an award for it.

Person: What do you feel about inner city black gang members

Trump: I think its awful and they should all be arrested and in prison

Media: Trump thinks all black people should be in prison

Sho: Well he wasn't exactly clear

• Like 2

Sho: You are not fiscally conservative, you are against lower corporate taxes, against lower personal taxes, and for govt paid healthcare

we all know you are a progressive leftist, who supports Bernie, at least be honest about it

BOOM!

Sho: You are not fiscally conservative, you are against lower corporate taxes, against lower personal taxes, and for govt paid healthcare

we all know you are a progressive leftist, who supports Bernie, at least be honest about it

Seriously. Just focking admit it.

I can't even believe he said that. He has some balls calling other posters "LIAR". Every single one of his posts in these forums betrays his preposterous "I'm fiscally conservative, more socially liberal" BS.

At least be a man and admit you're full on lefty, FFS.

Too bad the question wasnt...what do you think of MS13. It was a question about thresholds/ probable cause. Something he never addressed.

Also...Max, shove it up your ass and quit trying to get my attention. Every post you make towards me proves me right about you being a trolling moron. Run along...

You are incorrect.

Im not against all of those things when done right. Im against giving more tax cuts to corps in times of record profits, to the rich at a much larger clip than the middle class. And doing it by increasing the debt because they are also increasing spending. That is being fiscally conservative dumbass.

Giving out corporate welfare that overwhelmingly favors the CEOs and higher ups, huge cuts for the rich, more spending, and exploding the debt more is not fiscally conservative.

As for healthcare...that is more social policy. And no I dont just favor government paid healthcare. I favor reform to our system that is focking broken and has been since before Obama.

No...Im not a progressive. I like Bernie but not a full on supporter of his at all. Had he been the dem nominee though, I would have bot d for him knowing the Republican majority in Congress would keep his craziest stuff in check.

You should be honest and understand the issues before running your mouth.

Seriously. Just focking admit it.

So you can go right in with him as someone who is too stupid to understand what fiscally conservative actually is...and will misrepresentat my position. Im betting our little fbg troll Max said something just as dumb.

Sorry folks...

Sho is getting it handed to him today. Such a nut job.

Well, when you're defending MS-13 you get everything that's coming to you. But, yeah, I've never seen someone get so beat down like this.

Just remember: IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!!!!!!

Well, when you're defending MS-13 you get everything that's coming to you.

Just remember: IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!!!!!!

He really needs help. He has no clue.

They are animals and need to be put down like a rabid animal, regardless if they are convicted. Being part of MS-13 is enough. Just like everyone who wants to keep confederate statues is a Nazi or a white supremacist.

• Like 1

HT said lefties defend MS13 and after 3 pages that's all bot has done.

Linknto me defending MS13?

Because none of my posts defend them.

Want to get schooledmloke Raider did when he claimed I wasnt fiscally conservative?

Linknto me defending MS13?

Because none of my posts defend them.

Want to get schooledmloke Raider did when he claimed I wasnt fiscally conservative?

What is wrong with you?

CNN's Ana Navarro compares Trump to a Nazi for calling MS-13 animals.

I guess she forgot when she called Trump an animal back in 2016.

Ooof.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/05/18/cnn-contrib-ana-navarro-trump-saying-animals-is-what-nazis-did-she-should-read-her-own-tweets

CNN political contributor Ana Navarro — along with a bevy of other journalists and major media outlets — accused President Donald Trump of calling “illegal immigrants ‘animals.'”

But even after CNN’s Chris Cuomo pointed out to Navarro on Thursday that Trump said his “animals” remark referred to the murderous gang MS-13, Navarro said that’s “not good enough.”
The Nicaraguan-born journalist added during the interview that because of Trump’s reported “s**thole” remark in reference to Haiti and other nations, along with statements he’s made about immigrants, “he doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt.”
“It is a very slippery slope when you start dehumanizing people this way,” Narvarro continued. “It’s what the Nazis did. It’s what slave owners did. It’s not what Americans do.”

That looks strikingly similar to Sho's posts in this thread.

Is Sho Ana Navarro?

Because in October 2016 she tweeted that Trump should drop out of the presidential race — presumably over his hot-mic “grab ’em by the p***y” remark recorded on a bus in 2005 — and then she issued the magic word.

“He is an animal,” Navarro wrote in reference to Trump. “Apologies to animals.”

:lol:

Do KKK members have the spark too?