Surprised?

Are you saying that you are Geezil?

If so, I want to punch you in the face.

Are you saying that you are Geezil?

If so, I want to punch you in the face.

I take sh!ts bigger than Geezil.

Wait I thought Geezil was GFIAFP.

I'm totally lost now

That's because they have similar mental issues. They are not the same. I actually remember randydandy too.

Wait I thought Geezil was GFIAFP.

I'm totally lost now

dur, because he obviously stole someone else's picture and handed it in as his

Ok, I have to share this.....

After sending me his pictures, Geezil realized he had my email address (although I only created it for this GTG, it's not my real addy). He proceeded to send me 17 emails. He was responding to threads here, buying me breakfast, telling me who he thinks got him banned, and anything else that popped in his head. Hell, I think him and I even got into a fight, even though I didn't respond to him once. He started calling me names. lol He is the very definition of A.D.D.

Take a look at my inbox...every one id from Geezil

http://www.flickr.com/photos/118873824@N05/13292658215/

damnit!! i didn't have time to guess!!!! everyday i come here too late. this is the one day i get here early and you reveal early!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!! :mad:

damnit!! i didn't have time to guess!!!! everyday i come here too late. this is the one day i get here early and you reveal early!!!!!!!!

Premature reveal... It wasn't getting his minimum reply quota, so he had to finish early...

I only had two pics of the guy and no one would have guessed. I knew this thread would grow legs once they found out it was Geezil. I only wish he was here to post in the thread. lol It might reach 10 pages. with 450 of the posts being from him.

After sending me his pictures, Geezil realized he had my email address (although I only created it for this GTG, it's not my real addy). He proceeded to send me 17 emails. He was responding to threads here, buying me breakfast, telling me who he thinks got him banned, and anything else that popped in his head. Hell, I think him and I even got into a fight, even though I didn't respond to him once. He started calling me names. lol He is the very definition of A.D.D.

Holy fock...but man, you share your picture on here. So he could easily track you down and steal your identity and handcuff you and fock you in the ass.

Dangerous stuff sharing an image online.

I'm a logical person, lets figure this out by process of elimination in order of who would be transgender.

edjr? Nope we know what he looks like

Sux? Nope he's already submitted a GTG

Old Maid? Nope she's (alledgedly) submitted a GTG

FrankM? Nope he's submitted a GTG

Worms? Nope he's submitted a GTG

That leaves MDC, porkbutt or Mike Honcho. I'm torn.

Phew. I'm just glad you dropped me after the first guess. Even though you're still a dead man.

Holy fock...but man, you share your picture on here. So he could easily track you down and steal your identity and handcuff you and fock you in the ass.

Dangerous stuff sharing an image online.

True. I live on the edge, though. I'm a crazy person. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Actually, the fact that Geezil hijacked your GTG e-mail addy is kinda hilarious. I might have to re-think my position on him.

Actually, the fact that Geezil hijacked your GTG e-mail addy is kinda hilarious. I might have to re-think my position on him.

Lol. I was actually enjoying it too. It gave me a peak inside the mind of the guy who starts 15 threads in an hour and has conversations with himself. I may let him have my phone number too. See how often he texts me. ;)

Wait a minute...is that me he's talking about in the one?

If so...yeah, I am too brainy for you Geezil, so fock off, psycho!

:music_guitarred:

Wait a minute...is that me he's talking about in the one?

If so...yeah, I am too brainy for you Geezil, so fock off, psycho!

:music_guitarred:

Don't feel bad. He said I was a focking big pussie in one email. And the next one he told me that I seem like one of the cool ones. It changes.

Holy fockin hell :shocking:

Where are the men in white suits?

dur, because he obviously stole someone else's picture and handed it in as his

I agree, fake. That same guy needs to be holding a sign that says I'm NOT GFIAFP for me to believe it.

I agree, fake. That same guy needs to be holding a sign that says I'm NOT GFIAFP for me to believe it.

That child looks just like the adult. If it's fake, he's using the same person for both pics.

That child looks just like the adult. If it's fake, he's using the same person for both pics.

I thought they were you, before all the protein and weights. :ninja:

:lol:

Looks like I'm trying to strangle the little bastard.

Wish you would've. :wave:

REVEAL:

This Dennis the Menace lookin', pocket pool playin', pressing faces with another dude huggin', Toddlers in Tiaras starrin' Geek is the currently suspended GEEZIL (formerly known as Randydandy)

:rolleyes:

Reverse cowboy??