Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft Commentary

I went to bat for you moz. Doc had wasn't changing his mind

i understand.

did he get kicked for notso delicately asking to have league dues raised?

I can understood them not wanting someone in a new dynasty league that may quit after a year.

I wasnever going to and a few hours later I said as much and appologized and was accepted I thought by doc twice in the chat room and once in an email sayig were all good. I guess Doc never got over my trying to up the stakes

I wasnever going to and a few hours later I said as much and appologized and was accepted I thought by doc twice in the chat room and once in an email sayig were all good. I guess Doc never got over my trying to up the stakes

If that's the case then that's a bad reason to get booted from the league.

I can understood them not wanting someone in a new dynasty league that may quit after a year.

That was Doctor Octopus's main concern is that he didn't trust moz wouldn't quit after a year or two. I understand Docs side of it but I told him I thought moz would stick it out. Moz pretty much said he would just play one year then walk away if the fees didn't go up from 50 to 100. I think moz regretted it afterward and he apologized but the damage had already been done.

That was Doctor Octopus's main concern is that he didn't trust moz wouldn't quit after a year or two. I understand Docs side of it but I told him I thought moz would stick it out. Moz pretty much said he would just play one year then walk away if the fees didn't go up from 50 to 100. I think moz regretted it afterward and he apologized but the damage had already been done.

If the damage was done why not just boot me when I OFFERED to leave last night if there was still beef -- only to hear Doc O say I want you you to stay and there was no beef in an email. Also he has the power there to see all your prdraft selections LBH - if I were you I would never use that option -- if he can do that he can probably see all trades and ww moves as well -- be weary -- I thought I could trust Doc as well -- he might not be as trust worthy as thought.

Probably because he is old and crappy. Haha just kidding. Kind of

Well, i figured he's my 4th RB... so it's a little protection for if Best gets another :wacko:

and with Manning there now, D's have to respect the pass WAY more than last year... and Willis isn't too bad of a pass catcher out of the backfield.

So i don't expect him to be putting up 20+ ppg, but i think he can maintain the 12-15 he was scoring last year...

He only looked at your pre draft after the decision to replace you. I trust him as much as I trust you

well thanks for sticking up for. Just getting blind sided feels strange after Doc said every was cool and sqaushed and after I told him I would leave if there was still beef or concern - only to hear him say 3 times he wanted me to stay -- I guess stay long enough till he found a replacement. The kicker the 2 guys I pre drafted Peyton and Wayne -- the guy that took my slot took Peyton and Gore who has less time dynasty wise than Wayne. My plan was to take Peyton and Wayne then start looking at getting young players ......... sorry I am just seriously pissed off right now as I know you would be

I would of had a decent team too P Manning , CJIII , AD , A. Bradshaw , Welker , Austin , Wayne

WTF am I doing? It all started when I took Gates, and passed on Romo. Now look at what I've done. This is going from bad to worse.

My new team name after this year is going to be "From First to WorstSquared"

well thanks for sticking up for. Just getting blind sided feels strange after Doc said every was cool and sqaushed and after I told him I would leave if there was still beef or concern - only to hear him say 3 times he wanted me to stay -- I guess stay long enough till he found a replacement. The kicker the 2 guys I pre drafted Peyton and Wayne -- the guy that took my slot took Peyton and Gore who has less time dynasty wise than Wayne. My plan was to take Peyton and Wayne then start looking at getting young players ......... sorry I am just seriously pissed off right now as I know you would be

I would of had a decent team too P Manning , CJIII , AD , A. Bradshaw , Welker , Austin , Wayne

It would have been good this year. Not really built well for the future. I don't like the shelf life on most of those guys. This will be league where you have to mine a lot of talent through rookie drafts. I don't see too many easy marks to trade with

WTF am I doing? It all started when I took Gates, and passed on Romo. Now look at what I've done. This is going from bad to worse.

My new team name after this year is going to be "From First to WorstSquared"

Yeah, but you got a lot of RBs that used to be good... :overhead:

Yeah, but you got a lot of RBs that used to be good... :overhead:

We'll see what happens this year. Lot's of Wr's for me to still choose from (maybe).

He only looked at your pre draft after the decision to replace you. I trust him as much as I trust you

funny I wont name who it was that mailed me this but youre wrong there -- "

He checked your pre selection picks just to confirm his suspicions, and when he saw the two old guys, he decided to make the change now"

then 2 older guys were taken

ETA the 2 OLD guy I was taking was Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne at 7.12 and 8.1

Trying to hit a homerun here since I went with mostly high floor guys early one. Love his speed, and I dont see anyone besides Bradshaw to worry about at RB there. High scoring Offense with a lead back with a history of getting dinged up.

great a run on all the RB's I was going to take. I knew I shoulda went McGahee instead of Rice -- just thought there would be something left at 9/10 :(

great a run on all the RB's I was going to take. I knew I shoulda went McGahee instead of Rice -- just thought there would be something left at 9/10 :(

oh btw mcgahee was the other guy i thought u were looking at.

funny I wont name who it was that mailed me this but youre wrong there -- "

He checked your pre selection picks just to confirm his suspicions, and when he saw the two old guys, he decided to make the change now"

then 2 older guys were taken

ETA the 2 OLD guy I was taking was Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne at 7.12 and 8.1

It sucks dude what can I say. Wish he had not replaced you

I read this off season that they plan to get JRodgers much more involved in the offense. He's a pass catching RB playing behind the dinosaur that is MTurner. Thought the upside was worth a shot. I have a couple of more sneaky RBs I plan to take later

I was targeting Rice as the last WR above my next tier, but once you took him, I figured it was RB time and now I'll probably grab a WR here...

I read this off season that they plan to get JRodgers much more involved in the offense. He's a pass catching RB playing behind the dinosaur that is MTurner. Thought the upside was worth a shot. I have a couple of more sneaky RBs I plan to take later

I liked that pick... Maybe a little earlier than I would have grabbed him, but still a good pick. If you want a guy, sometimes you have to reach in this league.

J Rodgers is focked. I own him in 2 out of 3 dynasty leagues now.

Trying to hit a homerun here since I went with mostly high floor guys early one. Love his speed, and I dont see anyone besides Bradshaw to worry about at RB there. High scoring Offense with a lead back with a history of getting dinged up.

It seems that we have each other's back up ;)

I always wish I had like 3 picks in a row. Although, I'd settle for just my one pick tonight.

I always wish I had like 3 picks in a row. Although, I'd settle for just my one pick tonight.

i hear u

ive got like 6 players i really want. have to figure out which i can gamble on falling.

I know we haven't technically started, but damn people.

I'm assuming we are on pause for the weekend, just pick as you like? I might be scarce personally.

We only have one week until the draft starts... We need to pick up the pace a little bit here people!

:drumsfingersimpatiently:

hopefully i can get my picks in by sunday night. otherwise i won't be making them until late monday evening. have a golf outing / charity event and while i will have my phone, i won't be checking up on this.

hopefully i can get my picks in by sunday night. otherwise i won't be making them until late monday evening. have a golf outing / charity event and while i will have my phone, i won't be checking up on this.

This kind of lack of dedication is exactly why you won't win a :first: in this league... Well, that and the fact I always win so just that alone means you have no chance... :banana:

Hopefully I can get my picks in tonight as I will be golfing all day tomorrow.

Hopefully I can get my picks in tonight as I will be golfing all day tomorrow.

golfing tomorrow as well.

will be around most of day today though.

I just got me a new Taylor Made Rocketballz TP 9.5 degree driver. I got it with the extra stiff XCon 6 extra stiff shaft, and i lowered the loft down to 8 degrees. Last time i was out golfing at sea level in 70% humidity and no wind, my farthest drive of the day was 315.

My normal swingspeed generates a 110 mph clubhead speed, if i try to crush the ball i can get the clubhead speed up to 125. I am a shitty golfer, 18 handicap, but i can swing a golfclub.

golfing tomorrow as well.

will be around most of day today though.

Watched golf earlier today (Quail Hollow), and will be drinking all day the rest of the day... So you fockers better hurry up and take advantage of my drunk picking, otherwise my next two picks are top10 breakout locks.

I retired from golf in 2002. I shot a 99 - broke my goal of 100 and gave away my golf clubs. I didn't need anymore stress from that frustrating focking sport. :doublethumbsup:

I retired from golf in 2002. I shot a 99 - broke my goal of 100 and gave away my golf clubs. I didn't need anymore stress from that frustrating focking sport. :doublethumbsup:

Oh I don't play anymore... I just drink and watch

I just got me a new Taylor Made Rocketballz TP 9.5 degree driver. I got it with the extra stiff XCon 6 extra stiff shaft, and i lowered the loft down to 8 degrees. Last time i was out golfing at sea level in 70% humidity and no wind, my farthest drive of the day was 315.

My normal swingspeed generates a 110 mph clubhead speed, if i try to crush the ball i can get the clubhead speed up to 125. I am a shitty golfer, 18 handicap, but i can swing a golfclub.

i bought a rocketballz 9.5 tour head (not TP) stiff xcon shaft about a month ago. love the club so far. have only played once plus numerous evenings at the range but i feel very confident swinging it. Mondays outing will be a true test. the rocketballz line is touted for its length but i am actually more excited that my mishits seem to be much straighter than my old callaway ft3.

i'm pretty high on DHB this year. Moore is good also but i'm liking DHB slightly better. Had a alot of targets last season, especially 2nd half of the year. Actually 8th in the NFL in targets over the last 3 weeks. Former bust has worked hard to turn his career around entering year 4

i'm pretty high on DHB this year. Moore is good also but i'm liking DHB slightly better. Had a alot of targets last season, especially 2nd half of the year. Actually 8th in the NFL in targets over the last 3 weeks. Former bust has worked hard to turn his career around entering year 4

I agree and I almost took him over titus young, but I think young will really come on this season and the offense of detroit is so much stronger than oakland. With calvin drawing double teams and a qb like stafford throwing, I couldn't resist.