Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

so, it turns out Trump knew all along

Lemme guess - Wiff was giving you a handy as you were posting this, right? Because no way anyone would EVER say that on their own. Ever.

TBH, it seems like your job is to just enter threads and suck Wiff and Sho's c@cks. I think I'll call you Fluffer44 as it's more fitting.

Again with the gay stuff. What is it with you?

Wiff won this thread.

Hey Sho.

Seriously no one else thinks its strange Sho and this guy pop back up the same day? Its Sho.

Hey Sho.

Seriously no one else thinks its strange Sho and this guy pop back up the same day? Its Sho.

I think the only question is which is the true alias? I think ShoNuff is the actual alias, and Vince44 is the original.

• Like 1

I think the only question is which is the true alias? I think ShoNuff is the actual alias, and Vince44 is the original.

Seventeen focking years.

And yeah I think you are right.

Lemme guess - Wiff was giving you a handy as you were posting this, right? Because no way anyone would EVER say that on their own. Ever.

TBH, it seems like your job is to just enter threads and suck Wiff and Sho's c@cks. I think I'll call you Fluffer44 as it's more fitting.

Calm down, man. We have always been respectful to each other so your hostility is a little hard to understand. Wiff's opening post was spot on accurate. And all the right wing like yourself could come up with was "delete your account" so that tells me even more that you guys had no comeback. No, I don't agree with everything Wiff and Sho say, but will give them credit when they hit the nail on the head. Sorry...Wiff is more right then some are willing to admit about Trump.

• Like 1

Hey Sho.

I dont pop up every day?

Youre a moron.

Also funny max talks about ignore sho...if I did a search of his posts for my name...whats the over under on how many of his posts are about me?

Calm down, man. We have always been respectful to each other so your hostility is a little hard to understand. Wiff's opening post was spot on accurate. And all the right wing like yourself could come up with was "delete your account" so that tells me even more that you guys had no comeback. No, I don't agree with everything Wiff and Sho say, but will give them credit when they hit the nail on the head. Sorry...Wiff is more right then some are willing to admit about Trump.

Fair enough and you're right - that was out of line. I've updated my original post to you.

I think maybe you're not Sho as I previously thought - the spelling in your post is fantastic and doesn't read like a madman hammering on the keyboard.

Also funny max talks about ignore sho...if I did a search of his posts for my name...whats the over under on how many of his posts are about me?

you jerk off to max

Weren't you the same guy that said a few weeks ago "Why is this board so obsessed with alias? when you admitted to having a second account by the name of Maxwell?

Hypocrite much? You clearly complained about being accused and now make a fake claim towards me. Pretty ironic.

Weren't you the same guy that said a few weeks ago "Why is this board so obsessed with alias? when you admitted to having a second account by the name of Maxwell?

Hypocrite much? You clearly complained about being accused and now make a fake claim towards me. Pretty ironic.

I was just wondering - I don't dwell on it daily. In fact, rarely. However, see my previous post to you.

He is a troll from fbg...check his posting history here...its not pretty.

Fair enough and you're right - that was out of line. I've updated my original post to you.

I think maybe you're not Sho as I previously thought - the spelling in your post is fantastic and doesn't read like a madman hammering on the keyboard.

Well...thanks.

Hope these petty games can end. See you around in some other threads. I am done with all the political threads as of now. Too much tension. Moving on.

Hey Sho.

Not this again. Please man, enough. I am not Sho for the last time. I already proved my point in great detail in the "Bernie running in 2020 thread" and responded to all your unfounded theories. You obviously enjoy baiting me for some reason and that childish crap isn't my thing. Don't know what to tell you that will change your mind. I will just say please report me for something and ask Mike check my IP address in the complaint so this immaturity from you might finally pass. I swear to god on my daughter's life that you will be proven wrong and will be told this is my only account in 17 years. Sho was banned for a long stretch a year ago, but I was still here posting on this board. Did you forget about that little tidbit? How could that even happened if we had the same IP address? Done with this.

Donald knew, Donald knew, Don told Stone just what to do :banana:

Our government lied, to hide the truth

Trump told Rodger, "We'll shred the proof"

Rodger Stone was set-up, and all of congress knew it

Yea, Rodger Stone was set-up, and guess who made him do it?

Mr. President I know you knew

Do you think I'm as dumb as you?

A word to the wise, Oh what should we do?

Take that shredder and throw Donnies ass through!

Why don't you stop lying and just tell us the truth?

Why don't you stop lying and just tell us the truth? :banana:

At this point I don't even know what to call it. The triple reverse double double double down down down? Reverse?

So after denying confirming confirming denying clarifying clarifying the nine confirming denying confirming now we're back to it's all a big hoax! Right from trumps mouth. Or keyboard.

I mean , find a story and stick with it. You're the one who keeps bringing it back up, it keeps going back into the new cycle while the entire GOP and your entire cabinet keeps trying to get it buried. her like a dog with a bone he just can't let it go. Yes it happened. Or it could be other people. No I didn't mean it could be other people yes it didn't couldn't might wouldn't not have happened. Did I say wouldn't I meant would? Or wouldn't. Or it could be some 400-pound fat guy on his bed. Or no no it definitely happened. No wait wait it's all a big hoax!!!

Fock. If this guy doesn't have dementia, he certainly doing some wonderful drugs.

Dude she lost. Get over it.

So, did you guys like call each other? Or have you set up like a little IM chain? 😂

I can't imagine being in the white house right now? They finally try to beat back all the bullshit and fall out for last week. They think they finally got there at through trumps bullshit did I say weird I meant wouldn't? No wouldn't not wood!

... then you're sitting around enjoying your Sunday dinner and Trump comes out with this bullshit again? I actually feel badly for these people.

There are golden retrievers with ADD that can stay on point longer than Trump.😂

So, did you guys like call each other? Or have you set up like a little IM chain? 😂

I can't imagine being in the white house right now? They finally try to beat back all the bullshit and fall out for last week. They think they finally got there at through trumps bullshit did I say weird I meant wouldn't? No wouldn't not wood!

... then you're sitting around enjoying your Sunday dinner and Trump comes out with this bullshit again? I actually feel badly for these people.

There are golden retrievers with ADD that can stay on point longer than Trump.😂

Meh. You sign on to be the meat puppet of a moron dooshbag liar, you get what you get.

Oh this is great. Now Trump is the declaring ALL CAPS war on Iran Via Twitter.

Great. Probably trying to distract us from his love affair of Putin...

Wish somebody would replace his phone with an Etch-a-Sketch.

Oh this is great. Now Trump is the declaring ALL CAPS war on Iran Via Twitter.

Great. Probably trying to distract us from his love affair of Putin...

Wish somebody would replace his phone with an Etch-a-Sketch.

###### IRAN

only thing good to ever come out of that shithole was a Flock of Seagulls song

###### IRAN

only thing good to ever come out of that shithole was a Flock of Seagulls song

I don't know about that. I've known about a half a dozen so called Persian girls that are filthy hot. They're willing to Daddy's money and no religious beliefs watching over them? Holy shitballs. They are DTF. Pretty much they are down for anything. And smoking hot.

I don't know about that. I've known about a half a dozen so called Persian girls that are filthy hot. They're willing to Daddy's money and no religious beliefs watching over them? Holy shitballs. They are DTF. Pretty much they are down for anything. And smoking hot.

and hairy and stinky

don't worry there are plenty of ragheads left, if Iran was eliminated we wouldn't notice a difference

and hairy and stinky

don't worry there are plenty of ragheads left, if Iran was eliminated we wouldn't notice a difference

Oh no no.

Upper class Middle East chicks are dead sexy.

Now, the lower class ones, yeah, hairy and stinky.

He is a troll from fbg...check his posting history here...its not pretty.

Its so cute when Sho talks to himself....

Liar. The only chick you've Ever known is Sally Palm.