Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Update on my life, if anyone cares anymore. I know some do.

I need to be in peak physical condition to post here. I can't be tired.

I would be extremely concerned if my finance guy only made me 8% last year. An S&P fund would've returned 21%.

Is he investing in low risk corporate bonds or something?

Underground fight club IPOs

I love when people say they dont have time to post at message boards because they are too busy. We all sit in bed relaxing for an amount of time every night before sleep. If you wanted to post, you could do it then.

Too busy banging your mom right before bed. It's relaxing.

I love when people say they dont have time to post at message boards because they are too busy. We all sit in bed relaxing for an amount of time every night before sleep. If you wanted to post, you could do it then.

Kind of like in my dynasty draft that started at 6 am. The 2nd pick literally just took his player. His response, chill dude I work. That's why there is a timer. Yeah ok... Didn't know for 4 months that Barkley would be 1 overall, then couldn't pop in to make a pick the entire day.

Too busy banging your mom right before bed. It's relaxing.

Which I appreciate. She is primed and ready to go when I stop by.

Kind of like in my dynasty draft that started at 6 am. The 2nd pick literally just took his player. His response, chill dude I work. That's why there is a timer. Yeah ok... Didn't know for 4 months that Barkley would be 1 overall, then couldn't pop in to make a pick the entire day.

that reminds me of a gay couple in my Dynasty league who have the first pick...focking drama Queens x 1000

We had a great talk. His final project after two years in this class, graphic design, was to build a website. He came home that day and told me he blew the teachers away with his website, and that he half assed it.

So I am talking to this teacher and I ask about this final project. She said three teachers grade the sites at the end of the year. She said within 5 seconds, she told him had an "A", another teacher said this is obviously a 100% and the third teacher said it was the best site they had ever seen a student do at this tech school. Said he should be able to make a great living just building websites for people/companies/business.

She went on to say after the 5 seconds and they were all so blown a way, they stepped out of the chair and told my son to show them everything, because they were worried they would miss something. THey never have done that with a student, they just go through it themselves. He is that good.

Awesome Man. I also think your son is probably banging his teacher(s)

Send him this

That's what pre-draft lists are for b¡tch

Good for you Gary. Glad to see you've been happy. :cheers:

Do you fit into that fftoday tshirt I sent you? :lol:

Holy sh1t, I am going to try it on next time I am at my son's place. Hell yeah!!!

I bet we could defeat the n@gger filter in under 5 minutes. <_<

See that? :thumbsup:

Happy for you, gc. Could we hear more of the back story on your juggy girl? Is this the same girl you rescued from an abusive druggie boyfriend last Thanksgivingtime, confronting him in the process?

There is no way it can be beat and be understandable. I can ask him to post the list here maybe. :doublethumbsup:

Congrats.

I would be careful on having your son buy your house. If he wants to really get into a career in web development it probably would be in his best interest to apply to many companies in many major cities. Getting his foot in the door with a good company would help his career out and this will be extremely difficult to impossible if he is stuck in one location.

I have been trying o talk him out of it for years. He knows if he doesn't start bring cash in soon, I am selling the house.

I would be extremely concerned if my finance guy only made me 8% last year. An S&P fund would've returned 21%.

Is he investing in low risk corporate bonds or something?

I am diversified as fock. Plus, I have not said how much I took out last year. Way more than I should have and he has me almost back to where I started, in a year. So maybe it was more than 8%. Sh1t is over my head.

I love when people say they don’t have time to post at message boards because they are too busy. We all sit in bed relaxing for an amount of time every night before sleep. If you wanted to post, you could do it then.

When I go to bed I go to bed. I do not have a PC in front of me, not even my laptop. I can't do it on my phone.

Awesome Man. I also think your son is probably banging his teacher(s)

:lol:

THanks guys and gals. I ill come back and reply more in the next day or two. :wub:

THanks guys and gals. I ill come back and reply more in the next day or two. :wub:

:first:

Gals? This place is a sausage fest

• Like 1

I am diversified as fock. Plus, I have not said how much I took out last year. Way more than I should have and he has me almost back to where I started, in a year. So maybe it was more than 8%. Sh1t is over my head.

I am late to the party. Did you take out a $10 million life insurance policy on your dad or something?

What happened with the awesome 3d printer you were going to get?

Have had it since December. It is pretty bad ass.

In fact, my son went to that tech shool. I had him show me their's. Our's is way better. :D

I am late to the party. Did you take out a $10 million life insurance policy on your dad or something?

Nope. Just enough life insurance to bury him. There was some retirement money. Sh1t is way over my head. All I know is I took out a lot of cash last year and am still pretty close to where I was when I started.

Females have abandoned this place

Did not realize that. :(

Did not realize that. :(

Naomi and Pennie are still here from time to time.

Old maid once in a blue moon.

There was a souxsie sifting last week.

Thats about it.

• Like 1