Sign in to follow this  
scottybo

Just drafted - 9th out of 10 team league

I'm in a $125 dollar buy in league with 10 team keeper league (first year). We can start

1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, K, D/ST...we also have individual defensive players but no linebackers were able to be chosen so we start

2 DT/DE

2 DB

Here is my team:

QB: Delhomme, Warner

RB: Ronnie Brown, Caddy, Willie Parker, Gore, Maroney, D Williams, Mike Bell (no one handcuffed their rbs so i took them real late)

WR: Roy Williams, D Jax, Donald Driver (short on WR but figured if i need to can trade rbs for wr)

TE: Gates, Troupe

K: Stover

Defense: Cowboys

DT/DE - Will Smith, Mario Williams

DB's - Gibril Wilson NYG, Michael Lewis PHI

how did i pull this off and what do you think?

QBs, great. Super depth behind a great starter.

TONS of depth and youth at Running Back. Thats beautiful ###### right there.

Obviously you at least need some depth, but yes, you should get the oppurtunity to move one of those RBs and possibly profit yourself a top WR. Right now you are full of solid #2, and could be much worse.

TE: Top in the league. This is a solid draft, what did the other idiots do?

Not into IDPs, but as far as I can see, you picked some playmakers that should be able to put up some points. Very nice draft, and you should sail to a winning a record.

Check me out:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=0#entry2608630

I'm in a $125 dollar buy in league with 10 team keeper league (first year). We can start

1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, K, D/ST...we also have individual defensive players but no linebackers were able to be chosen so we start

2 DT/DE

2 DB

Here is my team:

QB: Delhomme, Warner

RB: Ronnie Brown, Caddy, Willie Parker, Gore, Maroney, D Williams, Mike Bell (no one handcuffed their rbs so i took them real late)

WR: Roy Williams, D Jax, Donald Driver (short on WR but figured if i need to can trade rbs for wr)

TE: Gates, Troupe

K: Stover

Defense: Cowboys

DT/DE - Will Smith, Mario Williams

DB's - Gibril Wilson NYG, Michael Lewis PHI

how did i pull this off and what do you think?

Delhomme - steady

Warner - High risk High reward, hasn't looked sharp but huge talent in himself and at receiver.

Love RBs - Have Brown and Caddy in a keeper league too so we'll both be pulling for big years there.

WR - Everybody will probably jump on it but I like the Risk/Reward of R. Williams and then you backed it up with Donald Driver and D Jax(if he stays healthy)

Kicker - don't care...any is good until we see.

Defense - Ditto

DT/DE/DBs - not really going to comment because I never play in leagues with individual areas.

Delhomme - steady

Warner - High risk High reward, hasn't looked sharp but huge talent in himself and at receiver.

Love RBs - Have Brown and Caddy in a keeper league too so we'll both be pulling for big years there.

WR - Everybody will probably jump on it but I like the Risk/Reward of R. Williams and then you backed it up with Donald Driver and D Jax(if he stays healthy)

Kicker - don't care...any is good until we see.

Defense - Ditto

DT/DE/DBs - not really going to comment because I never play in leagues with individual areas.

I just realized delhomee and warner have same bye week..damn it, one flaw in my draft

I just realized delhomee and warner have same bye week..damn it, one flaw in my draft

One week won't kill you. If you had to rely on Rivers, Pennington or Brunnell you can still pick up filler for the bye. Be sure and check the bye schedule before you determine the guy ;)