Sign in to follow this  
bigdersh40

I have the dreaded 4th Pick

I have the dreaded (in my opinion) 4th pick in my draft this upcoming weekend. It is well known that Johnson, Alexander, & LT are going in the top 3 (in some order). i am looking for advice on who to take # 4 overall. this is NOT a keeper league.

I was leaning towards Clinton Portis however with his recent shoulder injury i am backing off.

any advice out there - PROS & CONS

thanks

JTK

If you plan on drafting a player that is already injured as your number 1 pick then you are in trouble. I'll go with Tiki, especially if your league gives PPR.

If you plan on drafting a player that is already injured as your number 1 pick then you are in trouble. I'll go with Tiki, especially if your league gives PPR.

:shocking:

Tiki went 4th in my league yesterday.

Please see mine.

I had the 4th pick in my draft too. I was HUGE on Portis pre-injury. I heard that he should be ready to go either week one or two. Knowing this injury could be overcome, I took that into my draft and traded my 1st and 2nd pick with the guy who had the 7th spot for his first and second rd picks. Worked out well for me, I got Portis in the first and Steve Smith in the second. Then I had my original pick in the 3rd round, who turned out to be willie parker. Not bad.

If you can do something like this, go for it. I wasn't sold on Tiki for all the reasons (schedule, age, b jacobs, etc).

take a look at my team and rate it if you dont mind.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=223017