Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

FF Championships

I will say that Barkleys adp was mid 1st on average, I believe. He fell to me at 2.05 and has been the rb anchor of my team.

You in Digbys league?

I kid, I kid

Half time and my kicker already got me 13 points. Guy has McGuire going tonight whos only at 0.5 so hopefully this keeps up

I couldnt even get Barkley that late in my family league where its mostly women and couples. You just need 1 person who isnt in a literal coma from the 8th spot on to not have him fall that far. If the draft was early like right after he had that hamstring scare is the only scenario I could see him in rnd 2.

Barkley went 1.7 in my league.

Gurley, Johnson, Bell, Kamara and Zeke were the RBs who went before him.

Freeman, Khunt, Mcaffrey and Fournette followed.

I ended up with the Khunt.

Barkley went 1.7 in my league.

Gurley, Johnson, Bell, Kamara and Zeke were the RBs who went before him.

Freeman, Khunt, Mcaffrey and Fournette followed.

I ended up with the Khunt.

I got him at 1.7. Honestly was surprised he went that late and I was able to get him

Fairbairn has been the best dam pick up of the year. Its hard to lose when your kicker is putting up 20+ points. Dude got me 22 points this week as well :lol:

#1 in my division and had a first round bye last week. Of course, my team went off during the bye week, scoring 153.

This week doesn't look so promising

Luck , Mayfield

Damien Williams, Dion Lewis, J Howard, Duke, Latavius, Ware(out)

Hopkins, JuJu, Evans

MacDonald, James

Zeurlein

Seattle, Denver

He has Dak, Cooper, Gurley and Kelce

Williams and Hopkins got me 71. Good start.

Williams and Hopkins got me 71. Good start.

Im sittin at 46.3 with just Williams and my kicker. Pretty excited

I got him at 1.7

Was that so difficult?

Jeez Gomer

#1 in my division and had a first round bye last week. Of course, my team went off during the bye week, scoring 153.

This week doesn't look so promising

Luck , Mayfield

Damien Williams, Dion Lewis, J Howard, Duke, Latavius, Ware(out)

Hopkins, JuJu, Evans

MacDonald, James

Zeurlein

Seattle, Denver

He has Dak, Cooper, Gurley and Kelce

Goin to the ship. Won 147 - 115

I gotta figure out which scrub RBs to start. I hit it big with Williams last week, but whiffed big on Lewis.

Luck has also had a couple sub par games in a row now. Mayfield time?

This week Im going against

Mahommes

Zeke

Cook

Hilton

Edleman

Ebron

Boyd

Tucker

Ravens.

Made it to the finals in the last league I'm alive in last night by .84 points. Non ppr

McCaffreys final reception put me over the top.

• Like 1

Made it to the finals in the last league I'm alive in last night by .84 points. Non ppr

McCaffreys final reception put me over the top.

Damn that's close as hell to make it to a championship

I made it in both of mine. My teams didn't do great, but my opponents each did absolutely nothing. In my non ppr league my opponent scored 58 points. I crushed him even though I only scored 87

My ppr opponent scored 82.

• Like 1

I had the highest score in the league this week. :banana:

Too bad I lost last week. :mad:

Anyone made it to the championship? Made it in my money. Looking at quite the payout even if I lose this week.

:cheers:

Is this the league that holds the draft at the Catalina Wine Mixer?

• Like 1

Is this the league that holds the draft at the Catalina Wine Mixer?

You uncultured swine. Its the FOCKING Catalina Wine Mixer

I'm at a crossroads with FF. I play in two leagues:

1. A bunch of buddies who all worked together years ago; I mentioned months ago that we had a live draft in Vegas in a man cave.

2. IBL, which has 96 owners from 8 different FF websites.

I did above average in both and made consolation rounds: main league I'm in the 2nd tier and made it to finals. IBL I'm in the 2nd of 4 tiers and currently in 2nd for that tier of 24.

I'm really busy these days at work, and made the time to put the effort into the draft vs. exhaustively following all of the hot WW pickups.

Since I've been more successful than not, and since I have an affinity for both leagues, I'll probably play again next year. If I reach a point where I'm totally sucking due to lack of effort, I'll hang up my pretend GM cleats. :thumbsup:

1. A bunch of buddies who all worked together years ago; I mentioned months ago that we had a live draft in Vegas in a man cave.

I did above average in both and made consolation rounds: main league I'm in the 2nd tier and made it to finals. IBL I'm in the 2nd of 4 tiers and currently in 2nd for that tier of 24.

I'm really busy these days at work, and made the time to put the effort into the draft vs. exhaustively following all of the hot WW pickups.

Since I've been more successful than not, and since I have an affinity for both leagues, I'll probably play again next year. If I reach a point where I'm totally sucking due to lack of effort, I'll hang up my pretend GM cleats. :thumbsup:

Thats when I hung up mine. I was consistently really good until becoming a dad. I just got worse and worse with lack of research, not putting in waiver claims, then missing lineups. Then I realized outside the Eagles I really dont watch football and barely know the skill players from other teams. At that point I just stopped.

I made it and passed through last week's stinker by mahomes in my money league.

Drafting mahomes made my team.

Conor was my Mr irrelevant.

Trading Kamara for Barkley early in the year sustained the drive.

Chris Carson has turned into a stud and was more of a toss in to sweeten a pot.

• Like 1

I made it and passed through last week's stinker by mahomes in my money league.

Drafting mahomes made my team.

Conor was my Mr irrelevant.

Trading Kamara for Barkley early in the year sustained the drive.

Chris Carson has turned into a stud and was more of a toss in to sweeten a pot.

Who the hell would trade Barkley at all?

Goin to the ship. Won 147 - 115

I gotta figure out which scrub RBs to start. I hit it big with Williams last week, but whiffed big on Lewis.

Luck has also had a couple sub par games in a row now. Mayfield time?

This week Im going against

Mahommes

Zeke

Cook

Hilton

Edleman

Ebron

Boyd

Tucker

Ravens.

Squeaked out a 4.2 pt win.

This is the only money league I play in anymore. And its big money. Im talking digbys BIL country club big money here.

Merry Xmas to me.

• Like 1

Squeaked out a 4.2 pt win.

This is the only money league I play in anymore. And its big money. Im talking digbys BIL country club big money here.

Merry Xmas to me.

That money I won last week all went to Christmas presents 😑

I had the highest score in the league this week. :banana:

#metoo (highest score championship week)

Too bad I did not even make the playoffs. This season taught me that patience wins. Had I kept a few drafted players longer rather than drop for the hot waiver add of the week I would have made the playoffs. And my current roster (starting line up from day 1) would have won it all when it counted.

fantasy football. I was ready to call it quits a few weeks ago. Now I am excited to watch the playoffs (real NFL) for the first time in several years and will likely continue with fantasy next year.

Lost title game (scored 124..christ) on that last Wilson touchdown pass Sunday night.

Lost to the same GIRL I lost to 4 years ago in almost the same fashion. A late Sunday AP touchdown.

FML.

I am in 3 leagues. A long standing 14 team dynasty. 14 team redraft (the crown jewel). And a friends 10 team ppr that I was roped into.

Had one of those lucky years. Won the dynasty league in a real close game as the 4th seed. Won the 10 team ppr by 1 pt.

Damian Williams basically won me both championships. Which was a lucky pickup a few weeks ago.

I feel I am in 2 or 3 leagues too many. But the long standing (12-16 years) are hard to dip out of.

Ended up winning both second tier playoffs. Yay me, I'm the Bills of FF. :mellow:

#metoo (highest score championship week)

Too bad I did not even make the playoffs. This season taught me that patience wins. Had I kept a few drafted players longer rather than drop for the hot waiver add of the week I would have made the playoffs. And my current roster (starting line up from day 1) would have won it all when it counted.

###### fantasy football. I was ready to call it quits a few weeks ago. Now I am excited to watch the playoffs (real NFL) for the first time in several years and will likely continue with fantasy next year.

I learned it a few years ago when I dropped Brady out of frustration 4 weeks into the season, only to have him explode from then on. Since then I err on trusting my draft choices. It also helps to have higher waiver priority when those "must pick up" guys come along. :cheers:

I learned it a few years ago when I dropped Brady out of frustration 4 weeks into the season, only to have him explode from then on. Since then I err on trusting my draft choices. It also helps to have higher waiver priority when those "must pick up" guys come along. :cheers:

Same here.

Even though this particular league is a bragging rights only crazy scoring league I had to share.My team goes 13-1 in the regular season only to lose the Championship 228.3 to 227.5, if it had been for money I would be off the rails p!ssed.

I felt like this year more than any i can remember had a players that you could pick up off the waiver wire late and win a championship with them.

I felt like this year more than any i can remember had a players that you could pick up off the waiver wire late and win a championship with them.

Agreed. This makes me more and more likely to try 0 running back next year.

Wide receiver it takes a little while to know if a guy plugged in can be a number one receiver whereas a running back if hes the starter is a no brainer number 1 running back. I think if you're aggressive with waivers then you will eventually find a star that gets an opportunity for 1 reason or another.

Agreed. This makes me more and more likely to try 0 running back next year.

Wide receiver it takes a little while to know if a guy plugged in can be a number one receiver whereas a running back if hes the starter is a no brainer number 1 running back. I think if you're aggressive with waivers then you will eventually find a star that gets an opportunity for 1 reason or another.

Im going to be taking Mahommes in my 6 pt td league if I pick after the first 4, and he is still there. My team set records and that was with my 1st rounder being a complete bust.