Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Hardcore Bastard Pilot

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Hardcore troubadour. View it anyway?

:first:

Was this necessary?

Are most threads around here? :dunno:

:(

2 out of 3 ain't bad

Kind of bad when you get your own thread where everyone says they hate you :lol:

• Like 1

Kind of bad when you get your own thread where everyone says they hate you :lol:

How was your day of golfing at Augusta International?

Why wouldnt he golf there? He gets free passes since he won the golf national championship there in 2004.

• Like 1

Pretty good actually. BIL held up walking the whole way but was worried about him the whole time. Guy we went with said you could bring a small camera so as soon as I get the film developed I'll put up a couple photos

:banana:

Pretty good actually. BIL held up walking the whole way but was worried about him the whole time. Guy we went with said you could bring a small camera so as soon as I get the film developed I'll put up a couple photos

Where are you going to get them developed, Fotomat? Stop by Blockbuster and pick up a few flicks while you're at it.

:banana:

Lol dude is a tool and has the entire board hating him. Yet he keeps coming back for more. You think I'd make like GFIAP and just leave

Lol dude is a tool and has the entire board hating him. Yet he keeps coming back for more. You think I'd make like GFIAP and just leave

Truth tellers are rarely popular. They tend to piss off everyone. Liars, on the other hand, get a pass more often than not. Hence, no thread about you.

Truth tellers are rarely popular. They tend to piss off everyone. Liars, on the other hand, get a pass more often than not. Hence, no thread about you.

There's hardly any truth to your talk. And your talk is troll talk. So yes everyone hates you

To be fair, if a guy tells you a small camera is fine, you can just use your smartphone. No need to get anything developed at longs drugs.

There's hardly any truth to your talk. And your talk is troll talk. So yes everyone hates you

Yeah. You should use the ignore button. It's right next to your MD license, Purple Heart and Baseball card. No wait, the ignore button is real.

• Like 1

Yeah. You should use the ignore button. It's right next to your MD license, Purple Heart and Baseball card. No wait, the ignore button is real.

Lol good luck finding someone who likes you bud. Everyone here knows you're a troll and it's fun to remind you of that and watch you get all pissy :lol:

To be fair, if a guy tells you a small camera is fine, you can just use your smartphone. No need to get anything developed at longs drugs.

I was going to give this man-child a pass, now no. Phones are only prohibited at Augusta during the tournament. So, unless the tournament was this week, a phone was fine. The rules may be different at Augusta International.

I was going to give this man-child a pass, now no. Phones are only prohibited at Augusta during the tournament. So, unless the tournament was this week, a phone was fine. The rules may be different at Augusta International.

:lol: keep telling yourself that. You're not the one who got to play there but I did. So I think I would know a little bit more about it than you. But keep claiming you know more about something you don't :lol:

:lol: keep telling yourself that. You're not the one who got to play there but I did. So I think I would know a little bit more about it than you. But keep claiming you know more about something you don't :lol:

Easily looked up on the Internet, Doogie.

Easily looked up on the Internet, Doogie.

Keep trying bud :lol: you'll keep failing :lol:

• Like 1

You're both right.

Hardcore Bastard is a major toolbag and Djgb is a total liar.

I should specify that Hardcore Bastard is obviously a liar as well, in addition to being a massive toolbag. But that's obvious since he's an alias

• Like 1

You're both right.

Hardcore Bastard is a major toolbag and Djgb is a total liar.

Nah. Only lied about 1 thing. Did everything else. Doesn't make me much of a liar if I don't lie but once :(

I should specify that Hardcore Bastard is obviously a liar as well, in addition to being a massive toolbag. But that's obvious since he's an alias

Nice job Sherlock. What gave it away?

Nah. Only lied about 1 thing. Did everything else. Doesn't make me much of a liar if I don't lie but once :(

So you are a Major? Because the picture you posted shows enlisted mans insignia

So you are a Major? Because the picture you posted shows enlisted mans ensignia.

Like I said 1 thing. I was the enlisted equivalent of that. But then again I never lied about being in the service or being a cop like you did :lol:

Like I said 1 thing. I was the enlisted equivalent of that. But then again I never lied about being in the service or being a cop like you did :lol:

Oh, so you're a Dr then? Huh. Here I've been operating under the notion that 1+1 =2. You learn something new every day.

Oh, so you're a Dr then? Huh. Here I've been operating under the notion that 1+1 =2. You learn something new every day.

Keep reaching MB. Like I said you'll keep failing every time :lol: love how you didn't dispel the notion of you lying. But then you've been doing the whole time and won't admit it. Anyways buddy I'm done with you. I'll let someone else take over your massive beat down. TAG OUT!

Keep reaching MB. Like I said you'll keep failing every time :lol: love how you didn't dispel the notion of you lying. But then you've been doing the whole time and won't admit it. Anyways buddy I'm done with you. I'll let someone else take over your massive beat down. TAG OUT!

Ok

• Like 2

Wait, enlisted equivilant? Wtf is that?

• Like 1

This thread is not going to end well for you

This thread is not going to end well for you

Eh like I said. The one thing. Other than that I've got proof of everything else. Hence why I'm not worried about it

Eh like I said. The one thing. Other than that I've got proof of everything else. Hence why I'm not worried about it

Keep telling yourself that. You're the only one who's listening.

Keep telling yourself that. You're the only one who's listening.

Apparently so are you. Boom!