Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

More examples of MSM objectivity

I'm looking forward to the moonbat in chief running the shitshow straight into the iceberg.

It's gonna be epic.

Are you realizing the bad bet you made?

Mebbe its because I live in a town with 9 military bases / facilities and 50 times that in terms of supporting contractors, BUT:

You can't go 2 spots on the dial without running into a damn right-wing radio show. Beck, Hannity, Limblob, - and those are just the guys I recognize.

So, the airwaves are filled with these tards and the biggest ratings getter on TV is FoxNews.

....and how exactly are they:

1) NOT the 'mainstream' and,

2) The poor persecuted ones?

I mean, I thought the libruhls were sposed to be the whiny hand-wringers. But hell, those guys (above) spend half their time whining about how life, the world, the system, the media, zoo animals, the weather, houseplants and what the hell else - is picking on them. How does that work?

It's like Richie Incognito whining about Jonathan Martin picking on him. :doh:

Mebbe its because I live in a town with 9 military bases / facilities and 50 times that in terms of supporting contractors, BUT:

You can't go 2 spots on the dial without running into a damn right-wing radio show. Beck, Hannity, Limblob, - and those are just the guys I recognize.

So, the airwaves are filled with these tards and the biggest ratings getter on TV is FoxNews.

....and how exactly are they:

1) NOT the 'mainstream' and,

2) The poor persecuted ones?

I mean, I thought the libruhls were sposed to be the whiny hand-wringers. But hell, those guys (above) spend half their time whining about how life, the world, the system, the media, zoo animals, the weather, houseplants and what the hell else - is picking on them. How does that work?

It's like Richie Incognito whining about Jonathan Martin picking on him. :doh:

You have an interesting way of developing your logic, much like you had an interesting way earlier in the Clinton Foundation thread of stating that the Clintons don't get a "salary" from the foundation, as if that means they don't illicitly make money from it. Anyway, back to the above post, you first use anecdotal evidence of a handful of conservative radio hosts having a 2 hour show = you can't go 2 spots on the dial without being bombarded with conservative speak. You then state Fox is the largest ratings getter, implying that the largest cable news network by itself outweighs ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/NYTimes/LATimes/WaPo and the entire MSM liberal machine. Do I need to post yet again the blog from the former NYTimes editor where he admits his paper became a liberal shill?

The best is your conclusion from all of the above failed logic that it is the left and not the right which is the victim of media bias. Seriously, I suspect that you don't really believe any of this and it is an attempt by you to see how much you can warp reality to troll the right. :dunno:

• Like 1

Fox is the number one CABLE news channel. Network news, all of them, rule the roost.

Jer Jer Jerry. You've become quite the angry, irrational drunk of late. Problems at home? Want me to mention something to the missus?

And, I thought you at least knew the definition of "slush fund'.

So sad... Talk to some of the guys here. Divorce sux at first, but they're all having the best time of their adult life now.

It gets better.

Or, you kill yourself.

But make sure you get someone to cover your team in FF before you do. That would just be rude not to do so.

:cheers:

WAAAH THE SYSTEM'S RIGGED AGAINST US! - UNLESS WE WIN!!! THEN ITS TOTAL LEGIT BELIEVE ME!!! :lol:

And again, I know memory is an issue around here, but you might want to do a little research vis a vis the NYT and it's publishing of total bullshiit in support of the Iraq war. And, their involvement in Facilitating the Bush Cabal outing an active CIA agent.

Hell, they had to apologize publicly for that and fire staff. It's pretty easy to google if your booze-addled brain can't remember (conveniently) all that.

Yeah, they're UBER anti-righty!!!! :clap: :clap:

Conservative William Safire hasn't worked for a long time at the NYT, and he won't be any time soon'(dead). He was replaced by someone with let's say "different "'political leanings. I guess in Wiffleball world nothing ever changes, even though the people that make up the NYT have.

Newspaper admits their bias, and alludes to bias in the rest of the media:

http://www.dailycommercial.com/news/20161023/media-election-and-bias

Even their admission of bias is littered with attacks on Trump... and then this gem:

Still, we watched the national media for months as it tried to be deferential to both candidates, treating them professionally and with some measure of balance and objectivity. Then something happened along the way.

To a point, I get it. Trump is such a disaster that its impossible to not cover him unfavorably. I do think the media went too far, though. This article admits it. Theyd spend days trashing Trump for a dumb comment, while Hillary has largely been given a pass for her countless scandals.

Jer Jer Jerry. You've become quite the angry, irrational drunk of late. Problems at home? Want me to mention something to the missus?

So sad... Talk to some of the guys here. Divorce sux at first, but they're all having the best time of their adult life now.

It gets better.

Or, you kill yourself.

But make sure you get someone to cover your team in FF before you do. That would just be rude not to do so.

WAAAH THE SYSTEM'S RIGGED AGAINST US! - UNLESS WE WIN!!! THEN ITS TOTAL LEGIT BELIEVE ME!!! :lol:

If a person could throw a cannon, this post would be it. :(

You have an interesting way of developing your logic, much like you had an interesting way earlier in the Clinton Foundation thread of stating that the Clintons don't get a "salary" from the foundation, as if that means they don't illicitly make money from it.

Link?

Wiffle is going to need a bit more proof.

Absolutely not at all! I mean, a scathing editorial in the Daily Commercial? wow.

I guess the Thrifty Nickle will be the next great journalistic domino to reveal their insidious plan to make Trump say thoroughly retarded shiit - then report on it.

Trump says a lot of bad things.

Hillary does a lot of illegal things.

You decide whats worse.

The best is your conclusion from all of the above failed logic that it is the left and not the right which is the victim of media bias.

Linkity link please?And,

we're still waiting on that whole 'illicitly gained' proof part. (you know, which is a GREAT pivot from 'slush fund'.

Oh, and the part where Bill Clinton was the co-founder of Blank's consulting firm. - err wait, he wasn't..

And, the front page apology of the NYT for being in the bag for the Bush admin, vs. some bitter ex-non-employee scribbling in his blog? Not sure where I see that was addressed.

Ther were plenty examples of the MSM being in bed with the DNC and HRC in the Wikileaks. Oh yeah, the lib-bots are applying the naaaa naaaa hands over their ears I cant hear you defense when it comes to Wikileaks. Russia!

Well, you guys convinced me. Actually, it wasn't that - as much as ABSOLUTELY NO ONE is covering this whole 'email' thing. I mean, not a single one of them libruhl websites, not a single one of those pinko Trump-hating morning talk shows, not a single one of them there in-the -bag for Hillary newsnetworks - it's amazing!

______________________-

A bit of constructive criticism? Hannity's producers nailed it with a sound drop that couldn't have been more than 20 seconds; It was a 'greatest hits' of Hillary's lies.on the subject. It'd be a fantastic commercial.

But when you guys fly into black helicopter / sieze our guns / media is rigged! etc. mode, you lose all credibility. No, Hillary didn't plan the Benghazi attack because the Ambassador knew who killed Vince Foster, yadda yadda. HRC didn't comitt "treason"...

If nothing else,just do what HRC does - Use Trump's stupid words against him. Layoff the hyperbole, hand-wringing and hysterics - and just play HRC's testimony vs. Comey's - the sexy bits - and bam!

....Oh, and stop your guy from staying stupid chiit for at least a little while.

Link?

You are joking right? Here is one. The title implies a different article so let me know if it doesn't work.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/2016-race-hillary-clinton-michelle-obama-campaigns-in-north-carolina-battleground-state/

The CBS News battleground tracker indicates if the election were held today, Hillary Clinton would get 288 electoral votes -- 18 more than she needs to become president.

Her campaign is under new pressure because of apparent leaked emails from WikiLeaks that raise more questions about payments to the Clinton Foundation. A former aide called money paid to former President Bill Clinton, “Bill Clinton Inc.”

Bill Clinton’s huge speaking fees have been known for years, but what this memo reveals is just how deliberately his top aide worked to arrange for donors to his charity to hire him to speak as well, and even give him lavish gifts, reports CBS News correspondent Nancy Cordes.

Clinton will campaign in North Carolina Thursday – a battleground state critical for Trump – where early voting has already started. She’s focused on getting people to the polls.

“We cannot stop for a minute. No complacency here. Nobody flagging. We’ve got to get everybody out to vote,” she told the crowd at a rally in Tampa.

Clinton will campaign for the first time Thursday with First Lady Michelle Obama, who has turned out to be one of her most powerful advocates.

“Decent men do not demean women,” Michelle Obama said, campaigning for Clinton in Phoenix, Arizona.

They’re hitting the trail as a hacked 12-page memo posted by WikiLeaks reveals how former Clinton White House aide Doug Band worked to obtain “in-kind services for the President and his family – for personal travel, hospitality, vacation and the like.”

Band laid out how his company, Teneo, helped secure business for the former president from donors who were simultaneously giving to the Clinton Foundation, including two paid speeches to Barclays totaling more than $700,000. Laureate International Universities paid him $3.5 million to serve as honorary chairman.

In all, Band said he personally helped secure more than $50 million for the former president.

The memo was a response to an audit of the foundation, prompted by concerns expressed by Chelsea Clinton that Band and Teneo were “hustling” business at the Clinton Global Initiative.

In a separate email to Podesta, Band complained he was being held to conflict-of-interest policies that the former president did not have to adhere to, writing: “Oddly, wjc does not have to sign such a document even though he is personally paid by 3 CGI sponsors, gets many expensive gifts from them, some that are at home etc.”

The former president has since severed his ties with Teneo, which said in a statement that it “worked to encourage clients, where appropriate, to support the Clinton Foundation because of the good work that it does around the world.”

These hacked WikiLeaks emails also show the Clinton campaign aides have long been concerned about how this web of donors and clients would look to the public.

So, as already addressd, the CGI hired an independent auditing firm to go through CGI's books and did their damndest to fire the 'top aide' mentioned above and keep him from hitting up CGI donors. Yup, the CGI is nothing more than a - wait for it - "slush fund". :doh: :doh:

You are joking right? Here is one. The title implies a different article so let me know if it doesn't work.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/2016-race-hillary-clinton-michelle-obama-campaigns-in-north-carolina-battleground-state/

That article only tangentially touches on the issue and certainly doesn't show the Clintons using the charity as a "slush fund." At best it suggests Bill would use the donor list to hit people up for speaking engagements? Is that really what you're b1tching about??

Well, you guys convinced me. Actually, it wasn't that - as much as ABSOLUTELY NO ONE is covering this whole 'email' thing. I mean, not a single one of them libruhl websites, not a single one of those pinko Trump-hating morning talk shows, not a single one of them there in-the -bag for Hillary newsnetworks - it's amazing!

______________________-

A bit of constructive criticism? Hannity's producers nailed it with a sound drop that couldn't have been more than 20 seconds; It was a 'greatest hits' of Hillary's lies.on the subject. It'd be a fantastic commercial.

But when you guys fly into black helicopter / sieze our guns / media is rigged! etc. mode, you lose all credibility. No, Hillary didn't plan the Benghazi attack because the Ambassador knew who killed Vince Foster, yadda yadda. HRC didn't comitt "treason"...

If nothing else,just do what HRC does - Use Trump's stupid words against him. Layoff the hyperbole, hand-wringing and hysterics - and just play HRC's testimony vs. Comey's - the sexy bits - and bam!

....Oh, and stop your guy from staying stupid chiit for at least a little while.

Black helicopters? So you are just going to disregard what was in Wikileaks that showed media bias towards the DNC and HRC?. If it makes you feel better I guess. Ignorance is bliss.

Black helicopters? So you are just going to disregard what was in Wikileaks that showed media bias towards the DNC and HRC?. If it makes you feel better I guess. Ignorance is bliss.

See post #30.

But sure, go ahead and post what you think is particularly damning. - Best not be another Thrifty Nickle story...

See post #30.

But sure, go ahead and post what you think is particularly damning. - Best not be another Thrifty Nickle story...

Then why term it black helicopters if it's real? Two sides of your mouth much?

Then why term it black helicopters if it's real? Two sides of your mouth much?

Reading much? What did I say was real? I told you to go ahead and post the most damning wiki leak that allegedly 'proves' your case. Period.

So, do it.

Reading much? What did I say was real? I told you to go ahead and post the most damning wiki leak that allegedly 'proves' your case. Period.

So, do it.

Donna Brazile gave HRC's camp a question that was going to be asked at a town hall. Off the top of my head.

He wiff, what did you think about the OP of this thread where I showed a video of a Clinton aide spoon feeding not one but two reporters with questions? I must have missed your objective analysis of that. :dunno:

And whybdidnthe head of the DNC get fired again? Besides the racist comments and her attempt to sink Bernie?

Donna Brazile gave HRC's camp a question that was going to be asked at a town hall. Off the top of my head.

...and that was a DNC Town Hall for one thing. So much for 'proving' any kind of DNC vs. RNC bias. Does it seem to indicate Donna Brazile throwing a minor help toward HRC? Seems that way to me, but one question? - out of all the debates between Bernie and HRC? Doesn't exactly come across as a smoking bazooka. - And certainly doesn't show where the entirety of the MSM was "in" on the fix. In fact, even CNN themselves grilled Brazile and reported the story - not something you typically see when a worldwide media conspiracy is "in" on the fix.

However, I don't think Brazile should have been a contributor to CNN at that point. However CNN also got criticized for hiring Trump's old campaign manager - who at one point was still drawing a check from Trump while at CNN. He's been nothing but a shill for Trump on CNN. So at best, it's wash. And that's being generous.

He wiff, what did you think about the OP of this thread where I showed a video of a Clinton aide spoon feeding not one but two reporters with questions? I must have missed your objective analysis of that. :dunno:

Serlously Jer? Jaysus. :lol:

Some redneck couple filming their TV and rewinding it over and over again like it's the Zapruder film? Then putting it on FB? :lol:

ETA: This is the kind of stupid shiit that makes Trumpeters look like idiots. What have I said from day one? She's been in the public eye for decades - it should be too focking easy to dig legitimate shiit up, but instead, THIS is your big moment? Fock me running. LOL

And uh, note to anyone with an IQ over 8: The first two or three questions of virtually every Presidential Presser (and below) are usually pre-arranged. - For both parties. That's been true since before Dealy Plaza. "WHO DOES THAT? OH WHATEVER, REWIND IT!..." Yeah, not Woodward and Bernstein there Jer. :D

• Like 1

Serlously Jer? Jaysus. :lol:

Some redneck couple filming their TV and rewinding it over and over again like it's the Zapruder film? Then putting it on FB? :lol: :lol:

Yep seriously. I don't remember you being such a mindless lib hack in the past. Is this new or have you always been this obtuse? :(

Wiffle was always nuts, but now it's getting worrisome. Any of you guys that know him, maybe give him a call? Have him over? I'd hate to lose him.

Wiffle was always nuts, but now it's getting worrisome. Any of you guys that know him, maybe give him a call? Have him over? I'd hate to lose him.

Now that I think about it, old wiff used to get into arguments where he'd start adding bold and italics and big font and color$#@! He hasn't gotten there yet so he's got that going for him. Of course, he used to be a raging alcoholic whereas now he just drinks a ton. :thumbsup:

Now that I think about it, old wiff used to get into arguments where he'd start adding bold and italics and big font and color$#@! He hasn't gotten there yet so he's got that going for him. Of course, he used to be a raging alcoholic whereas now he just drinks a ton. :thumbsup:

I miss his voice recognition days. The thought of him screaming into his phone always made me smile.

towards the end of Trump’s speech, as the travelling press filed out of the pen to wait by Trump’s motorcade backstage, the Republican nominee called reporters “terrible people” and said that the media won’t tell the public that the national murder rate is at a 45-year high, a false claim that Trump regularly repeats at his rallies.

<_<

You can always tell when Jer and Magnified Troubador are getting flustered - they start getting inappropriately personal.

Like the kid who just screams out "OH YEAH? YOUR MOM'S A !!!" :cry:

You can definitely tell HT - he starts bringing up shiit from before his alias even existed. - ooops. :P

Yep seriously. I don't remember you being such a mindless lib hack in the past. Is this new or have you always been this obtuse? :(

Yep seriously, everybody who thinks Trump is a bafoon is now suddenly a raging libruhl. - That's news to one hell of a lot of Republicans who've backed away from the tard at light speed. :clap:

But, but Bob and Rhonda posted to FACEBOOK!! :first:

You can always tell when Jer and Magnified Troubador are getting flustered - they start getting inappropriately personal.

Like the kid who just screams out "OH YEAH? YOUR MOM'S A ######!!!" :cry:

You can definitely tell HT - he starts bringing up shiit from before his alias even existed. - ooops. :P

It gets better.

Or, you kill yourself.

Get help Wiff. Seriously. :(