Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

It would have been horrible for "him".

I thought I might've been wrong so I watched the video again. :dunno:

Nope: Panetta still didn't say EITs or waterboarding led to OBL's killing. Looks like the most gutless welching bag of dogsh1t on the board was lying again. :lol: :overhead: :first:

Nope: Panetta still didn't say EITs or waterboarding led to OBL's killing. Looks like the most gutless welching bag of dogsh1t on the board was lying again. :lol: :overhead: :first:

Keep spinning. :overhead:

RP LIED!!! Say it ain't so.....nothing makes sense anymore. :(

Jose Rodriquez, the CIA agent who conducted the waterboarding and EITs on KSM and the other two, agrees with Panetta. They led to the intel the led to Osama bin Laden.

But morons like MDC know better. :doh:

Jose Rodriquez, the CIA agent who conducted the waterboarding and EITs on KSM and the other two, agrees with Panetta. They led to the intel the led to Osama bin Laden.

But morons like MDC know better. :doh:

And your spin is that because Bush didn't give a fock about human rights and approved "advanced interogation techniques" that HE actually deserves more credit than Obama? Do I have that right?

Here's my position: I don't have time for people as stupid as you are.

Jose Rodriquez, the CIA agent who conducted the waterboarding and EITs on KSM and the other two, agrees with Panetta.

He agrees that a variety of sources, which may have included torture, led to OBL, and we'll never know if we wouldn't have gotten the same intelligence without torture???

Color me stunned! :o :shocking: :overhead:

He agrees that a variety of sources, which may have included torture, led to OBL, and we'll never know if we wouldn't have gotten the same intelligence without torture???

One thing is for sure, torture (among other things) has given the terrorists some legitimate reasons to hate us.

Neither Panetta, nor Rodriguez, said anything about "torture". That's just another MDC lie. :thumbsdown:

You Obamabots are completely brainwashed drones. HOLY CARP! OBAMA RISKED EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!

It's sad that you clowns ignore the risks the SEALS took, but continue to tout how brave Obama was to risk embarrassment, or heaven forbid, a tough time getting reelected.

I didn't think it was possible but you appear to get more pathetic and dumber each day.

I didn't think it was possible but you appear to get more pathetic and dumber each day.

The really sad part is that he doesn't realize how pathetic and downright stupid he comes across.

still cleaning up baby bush's mess

The really sad part is that he doesn't realize how pathetic and downright stupid he comes across.

Agreed. Running a campaign ad saying you took the big risk on the Osama mission cuz if all those SEALS got killed it would harm your reelection chances is downright stupid. The icing on the cake of stupid is getting Clinton to do the ad, since he was offered Bin Laden on a silver platter and said no, leading to 9/11. :doh: