Sign in to follow this  
ROCKFORD

fellow geeks who's opinions you genuinely respect

I didnt post a list because I didnt want to forget anyone. I repect you all. You all have your own quirks and peccadilloes that make you all worthy of my respect.

• Like 2

i'm the only woman here that posts regularly and the only black person and yet only one person has me on their list, thanks raiders (even though i don't like you because you are mean to me most of the time)

i am not appreciated here!

common now. for most of us there are too many to name without inadvertently omitting someone. none of us can take this stuff to personally.

except for rockford :P

i'm the only woman here that posts regularly and the only black person and yet only one person has me on their list, thanks raiders (even though i don't like you because you are mean to me most of the time)

one more than me

Peenie, I don't intend to be mean to you, I am that way to everyone white, black, mex, indian, asian, man, woman, other. I try to guide you to explore the other side, while you clearly follow only the black false narrative agenda, I like debating you, I like disproving where you are wrong. I truly believe you should listen and watch Larry Elder, quite frankly all of the stuff I ever post on race comes directly from him

I watched this about 6 months ago, and he became one of adoration and intrigue. I am not saying blacks aren't mistreated on an individual level, but it seems as if the black community would follow the lead of someone like Elder, they would be much better off

Ive seen his name mentioned with Indians before. Is he one of those classic white guys who likes to say hes Native American because his great grandfathers cousins former roommates cousin was 1/16th Cherokee or something like that? Those guys always make me chuckle.

:shocking:

Um, no.

• Like 1

Ive seen his name mentioned with Indians before. Is he one of those classic white guys who likes to say hes Native American because his great grandfathers cousins former roommates cousin was 1/16th Cherokee or something like that? Those guys always make me chuckle.

He might be related to Elizabeth Warren :dunno:

I respected Pens medical opinions until Digby outed him. I'm still stunned by that one.

Titans and Voltaire - I don't always agree with them but I like their perspective.

Penultimate is another one. Worms is a smart guy.

KSB for a guy on the other side of the ledger. BLS too.

Strike has become more tolerable over time.

There may be one or two more.

I still respect these guys. I can add Jerryskids to the list. I think fandaddy and tanatastic are among the best newer posters here. I like Mike Honchos posts even though he makes fun of me. CBfalcon is a good one too.

Big Guy and Filthy make me laugh. Thats sort of like respect right?

I forgot mobb. And go colts. Is he in jail yet?

I respected Pens medical opinions until Digby outed him. I'm still stunned by that one.

I missed that. What happened?

I missed that. What happened?

Digby said that he's just a guy who uses Web MD. Digby said that he is the only confirmed health professional here, and he did the civilian equivalent of a Doctor in the Army.

I still respect these guys. I can add Jerryskids to the list. I think fandaddy and tanatastic are among the best newer posters here. I like Mike Honchos posts even though he makes fun of me. CBfalcon is a good one too.

I like all of those posters and yourself as well. Jerryskids is the best. :cheers:

Digby said that he's just a guy who uses Web MD. Digby said that he is the only confirmed health professional here, and he did the civilian equivalent of a Doctor in the Army.

Oh FFS, really? :lol:

it all makes sense now

Oh FFS, really? :lol:

Yeah, I'm trying to remember what thread it was in. It was yesterday or the day before.

My doctor uses web md all the time. Hes always pulling up articles anout different vitamins or terrifying diseases, and printing them out, whenever I see him. Its no different than me using google to grab blocks of generic code, whenever I work on a new enhancement. Hes a bit of a spastic though. Maybe we both suck at our jobs.

It's posted on the internet so it must be true.

I respect MDC. He keeps getting up, fixing his mascara, and gets back in the fight. His head is like rubber. Just wish he wouldn't lie so much. Very dishonest. Sad!

I miss Nikki

Sorry dude. She has moved on.

I respect MDC. He keeps getting up, fixing his mascara, and gets back in the fight. His head is like rubber. Just wish he wouldn't lie so much. Very dishonest. Sad!

They build them tough in Fishtown. If not, they give you a helmet to wear when youre a kid

Actually he's mastered the art of trolling. He's not dishonest, he's just fishing.

As long as its not politics, most of you. Politically, this place is focking crazy train.

Its really pretty sad. I talk to you fockers everyday. There is only one person in real life I talk to everyday, and some of you predate that by over a decade. When I started posting here, I was 26. 12 years, a wife, a career, etc. have sailed by.

• Like 1

Actually he's mastered the art of trolling. He's not dishonest, he's just fishing.

Total poseur

Is it fishing if they jump into your boat like carp? 🎣 🐟 😆

• Like 2

Is it fishing if they jump into your boat like carp? 🎣 🐟 😆

You really shouldn't be bringing up Fish. The whole town knows you're FOS

I miss peenie

She's been here the whole time (amazingly), stick around.

As long as its not politics, most of you. Politically, this place is focking crazy train.

Its really pretty sad. I talk to you fockers everyday. There is only one person in real life I talk to everyday, and some of you predate that by over a decade. When I started posting here, I was 26. 12 years, a wife, a career, etc. have sailed by.

This.

For better or worse, this focktastic forum has served as my anchor to the US all these years.

I'm going with beer meister for food and drink. Burt with an e for things Financial and Mung for things military.

Another circle jerk I wasnt invited to.

I hope you all wake up with your faces feeling like glazed donuts.