Sign in to follow this  
Mr Pickles

Gov't Shut Down January 19th....Call it!

24 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Gov't Shut Down on Jan 19th?

• Nope, Trump Saves the Day
    • Yep, Dumbocrats demand open borders and amnesty for DACA
    • Stop Gap and kick the can down the road two more months
    • Other - Write In

Not quite chief

The fault lies with those who wrote the bill for not writing a bill that can pass. Putting up a shitty bill then blaming people for not voting no (especially with Republicans that arent in support of it)

They know what it will take...things Americans want and support... and they are using CHIP as a bargaining tool like jackasses. Id say Im confident most Americans can see through this BS...but then again I was confident this country would t be dumb enough to allow Trump to happen.

Here we go again with you. I like the way you frame it write a bill that will pass. In other words write a bill that gives the Democrats everything under the sun they want.

You talk about American people being able to see through things. They will see through this. Again you're going to be on the losing side of this.

• Like 1

Here we go again with you. I like the way you frame it write a bill that will pass. In other words write a bill that gives the Democrats everything under the sun they want.

You talk about American people being able to see through things. They will see through this. Again you're going to be on the losing side of this.

Everything? Not at all. CHIP and DACA...two things the American people overwhelmingly support. And a deal was there that gave Trump money for border security too.

Wrong side...doubtful. GOP in control of both house and senate, SCOTUS and the White House. Failure to get a deal done is squarely on their shoulders.

Perhaps Mr President...the master negotiator deal maker should have spent less time tweeting about football players kneeling and more time working in a deal. And when a bipartisan deal was presented...he shouldnt have gone off on his idiotic rant.

Everything? Not at all. CHIP and DACA...two things the American people overwhelmingly support. And a deal was there that gave Trump money for border security too.

Wrong side...doubtful. GOP in control of both house and senate, SCOTUS and the White House. Failure to get a deal done is squarely on their shoulders.

Perhaps Mr President...the master negotiator deal maker should have spent less time tweeting about football players kneeling and more time working in a deal. And when a bipartisan deal was presented...he shouldnt have gone off on his idiotic rant.

Sweetie... Post like these are why you win dumbass Awards. Hope that helps.

You need 60 votes punkin for appropriation bills. I know you want to think that Democrats are trying here but nobody is going to buy it. Not giving the Democrats everything in the world is not creating some deal.

There is no reason to act DACA to this bill whatsoever.

• Like 1

Sweetie... Post like these are why you win dumbass Awards. Hope that helps.

You need 60 votes punkin for appropriation bills. I know you want to think that Democrats are trying here but nobody is going to buy it. Not giving the Democrats everything in the world is not creating some deal.

There is no reason to act DACA to this bill whatsoever.

You call me a dumbass and then you proceed to show your own ignorance in the issue again.

First off...this is a continuing resolution...because our government has sucked for years and doesnt always like passing actual appropriations bills.

This is a 4 week stop gap.

The democrats arent asking for everything in the world. Again...try facts vs that bullshit.

There are many reasons to add DACA...Id prefer it be done in its own (as was presented somehwatbto POTUS already.

You call me a dumbass and then you proceed to show your own ignorance in the issue again.

First off...this is a continuing resolution...because our government has sucked for years and doesnt always like passing actual appropriations bills.

The democrats arent asking for everything in the world. Again...try facts vs that bullshit.

There are many reasons to add DACA...Id prefer it be done in its own (as was presented somehwatbto POTUS already.

Shiit for brains.... The whole reasons the Democrats are not voting for this is because it doesn't include DACA.

Are you having a stroke?

Shiit for brains.... The whole reasons the Democrats are not voting for this is because it doesn't include DACA.

Are you having a stroke?

Its because they want DACA on its own actually. A clean bill. They want it addressed. Among other disagreements with another 4 week stop gap.

This will be the most competent the government has been in the last 12 years.

FYP

The dumbokunts are asking for AMNESTY for a million illegal aliens without any border security which will lead to another million illegal aliens in the next ten years that will require another round of amnesty!

We The People are ON to your attempt to increase the voter roles with millions of illegal alien future dumbobloodsukking leaches!

82 - 72

M

Ha. No "little brother" crack....you're slipping.

One of the FB pages I follow had a local radio guy spewing "So Michigan is a basketball school now?" in response to people crowing about the Michigan win last weekend. Somebody posted an entire litany of facts about Michigan basketball vs MSU basketball in recent years that show Michigan in a favorable light. Others took that and called Izzo overrated much in the same way Harbaugh is.

Its like Democrats (Liberals) and Republicans (Conservatives). Never gonna see eye-to-eye, always gonna think each is better than the other. Only difference is that a Michigan grad and an MSU grad can have decent civil conversations about things. The a-holes in the whole thing are the super fans (never attended their "School", probably never attended any school for that matter) that have all the outrageous, idiotic opinions. On the Michigan side they are referred to as "Walmart Wolverines" on the Sparty side I guess they are idiot super fans, they don't really have a derogatory nickname that I know of. That right there could be a hint as to where the majority of these types lie.

• Like 1

Nope...I realize republicans will try and blame the left. And that youball are dumb enough to believe it.

WTH is youball?

Its because they want DACA on its own actually. A clean bill. They want it addressed. Among other disagreements with another 4 week stop gap.

The dumbocrats want AMNESTY for millions of DACA and their familes and in return the DUMBOCRATS will NOT give an inch on a wall, chain migration or the lottery visa.

FOOCK the open borders communists fooccckkkers!

FOCK DUMBOCRATS!

It is the Democrats that should be blamed if there is a shutdown, especially if all of the Republicans vote to pass the appropriations bill to avoid the shutdown...

It is the Democrats that should be blamed if there is a shutdown, especially if all of the Republicans vote to pass the appropriations bill to avoid the shutdown...

What appropriations bill?

It's not like any of these fockers even work anyway. Congress is in session for only like 16 weeks out the year.

It's not like any of these fockers even work anyway. Congress is in session for only like 16 weeks out the year.

But Trump has a fundraising gala to get to at Mar a Lago. He is motivated to get something done.

Amazing that the Dems think that shutting down the government because of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS is going to go over well with American CITIZENS.

They have gone full retard. Never go full retard.

• Like 2

Amazing that the Dems think that shutting down the government because of ILLEGAL ###### IMMIGRANTS is going to go over well with American CITIZENS.

They have gone full retard. Never go full retard.

American citizens support the pathway to citizenship and a deal for DACA.

Republicans not being about to do more than a 4 week stop gap isnt going over very well despite the attempts at just blaming democrats.

Everything? Not at all. CHIP and DACA...two things the American people overwhelmingly support.

no they dont stop making stuff up

Not quite chief

The fault lies with those who wrote the bill for not writing a bill that can pass. Putting up a shitty bill then blaming people for not voting no (especially with Republicans that arent in support of it)

They know what it will take...things Americans want and support... and they are using CHIP as a bargaining tool like jackasses. Id say Im confident most Americans can see through this BS...but then again I was confident this country would t be dumb enough to allow Trump to happen.

Chief? Bromden?

Slo wants his cigarettes!

no they dont stop making stuff up

Need more polling? Hell...Trump supporters support the damn thing.

DACA is extremely popular. No amount of your nonsensical denial will change that.

Cue your ignorance about statistics coming in 3...2...

Need more polling? Hell...Trump supporters support the damn thing.

DACA is extremely popular. No amount of your nonsensical denial will change that.

Cue your ignorance about statistics coming in 3...2...

you lie!
  • Like 1

Not quite chief

Wow!!!!

What appropriations bill?

Probably the wrong word, but it still would be the Democrats fault if it doesn't pass if all Republicans vote to pass it...

Probably the wrong word, but it still would be the Democrats fault if it doesn't pass if all Republicans vote to pass it...

Expecting any sort of non-partisan compromise, after 8 years of the most partisan politics in our nations history is a pipe dream. Until we get rid of the 2 party system, we will never have non-partisan politics in America again. That ship has sailed.

• Like 2

Thus far all republicans are not on board with this 4 week continuing resolution.

Not probably the wrong word...just seems you have no knowledge of the topic at all (which isn't new for you).

Id say there are faults everywhere...but when you control both sides of congress, the oval office, and supreme court and you can't get a bill passed...its because you wrote a bill knowing the other side won't vote for it in the first place. that doesn't just make it the democrats fault for not supporting something their constituents oppose...it makes it just as much the fault of people writing bad laws (or a weak ass CR in this case). Especially since it was Republicans and Trump that blew up a bipartisan DACA offer last week.

Thus far all republicans are not on board with this 4 week continuing resolution.

Not probably the wrong word...just seems you have no knowledge of the topic at all (which isn't new for you).

Id say there are faults everywhere...but when you control both sides of congress, the oval office, and supreme court and you can't get a bill passed...its because you wrote a bill knowing the other side won't vote for it in the first place. that doesn't just make it the democrats fault for not supporting something their constituents oppose...it makes it just as much the fault of people writing bad laws (or a weak ass CR in this case). Especially since it was Republicans and Trump that blew up a bipartisan DACA offer last week.

Yeah, like you have been perfect today on what you have said...

Oh God, I used the wrong word... Like you have been perfect today...

Way to pull just that out of the whole discussion. Typical of what you do.

Way to pull just that out of the whole discussion. Typical of what you do.

Grade school joke time...

Too bad your father didn't pull out...

Ba-Dum! Tss!

My God thank you Slonut doesnt have a job where peoples lives depend on him. Jesus Christ man this guy is a special kind of stupid.

My God thank you Slonut doesnt have a job where peoples lives depend on him. Jesus Christ man this guy is a special kind of stupid.

Hasn't worked in years. Sits in the basement chewing Xanax and watching the View. Goes on vacations when the in laws foot the bill. I just can't believe a woman actually laid down with him. She must be special too.

Nothing but insults again. Because you can't refute what was said.

Next...to follow your own playbook...you will make up some thing I never said...and when questioned about it you will claim you don't have time and run away proclaiming that you kicked my ass.

Now get back to lying to us about not getting paid because of a government shut down.

Dumbass.

Nothing but insults again. Because you can't refute what was said.

Next...to follow your own playbook...you will make up some thing I never said...and when questioned about it you will claim you don't have time and run away proclaiming that you kicked my ass.

Now get back to lying to us about not getting paid because of a government shut down.

Dumbass.

Look man you have been given info and refute it all the time. You ignore sound logic and reasoning. Youre an idiot. Plain and simple. Everyone knows this. I dont argue with idiots. It was fun for a while but I tire of it. Have fun being an idiot and getting your ass whipped up one side of the road and down the other

Making plans to bring my people who are TDY home Monday.

Thanks Democrats for choosing a foreign invader over the American people.

Making plans to bring my people who are TDY home Monday.

Thanks Democrats for choosing a foreign invader over the American people.

Democrats hate America.