Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Doug Martin

He's in my lineup. I'm down too many players and am scrambling for some bottled lightning. I have to take a chance with him over players like Riddick, Smallwood, Allen and Collins. I think I'd put Smallwood over him if I wasn't concerned about his injury.

I've got Jacquizz and Martin and benching both this week in favor of Lev and Gordon. I'll see how they splits pan out but expect it to be even and then Martin takes the workload next week.

Classic!

Well, I'm going to have to start Jim Brown and Walter Payton because I just can't trust Eric Dickerson and Barry Sanders on every down.

Good thing I'm 4-0 and leading the league in everything good. Man! These hard FF decisions are rough.

Personally, I'm sitting Dougie this week. He'll have had no practice since the preseason, only a walk-though this week. Facing the Pats is a great opportunity and if it was Sunday, maybe, but TNF is too soon when the Bucs have Rodgers and Sims and Barber too.

I'm going with L Murray and Smallwood myself. (Yes, went no RB and was expecting Martin back already)

• Like 1

Classic!

Well, I'm going to have to start Jim Brown and Walter Payton because I just can't trust Eric Dickerson and Barry Sanders on every down.

Good thing I'm 4-0 and leading the league in everything good. Man! These hard FF decisions are rough.

Personally, I'm sitting Dougie this week. He'll have had no practice since the preseason, only a walk-though this week. Facing the Pats is a great opportunity and if it was Sunday, maybe, but TNF is too soon when the Bucs have Rodgers and Sims and Barber too.

I'm going with L Murray and Smallwood myself. (Yes, went no RB and was expecting Martin back already)

Smallwood and his knee is a bit scary to me against ARI.

Classic!

lol @ classic! This is awesome.

Hmmm. Rankings down on the hamster, Inside the Matchup much more upbeat.

I'm starting him cuz I don't have a better option

I have to start him as well. I lost Cook and Kamara is on a bye. My other options are Chris Ivory and Alfred Morris. Unless Zeke gets suspended, that cook injury likely killed my season. I'm down to Duke Johnson and possibly Martin as my starters. At least it's PPR and Duke has been lights out. This is a messed up year for injuries and free agent moves not panning out.

From Rotoworld: ESPN's Dan Graziano expects Doug Martin to be "significantly in the mix" Thursday against the Patriots.

He's done with his four-game PED suspension and will make his season debut in primetime Thursday against the reigning Super Bowl champs. Martin was noncommittal about his role earlier this week, though Graziano gets the "sense" the Bucs didn't activate him to work in a timeshare with Jacquizz Rodgers. It sounds like Martin will be the Bucs' featured back on Thursday night, though it's fair to expect rust coming off such a long absence. With four teams on bye, he's RotoPat's No. 15 running back for Week 5

Not sure if this changes people's opinions, but figured it was worth updating.

I have James white in over him now as it's a 1pt ppr but I am tempted bacause the matchup is so juicy but as said before he barely practiced, will prob be gassed and a little out of game shape and may be on a snap count.

I guess this is a good problem to have.....but do I play Martin over Demarco or Latavius at the flex?

(Fwiw also starting Thielen....unsure if I want 2 shares of the Viking offense)

Personally, I'm sitting Dougie this week. He'll have had no practice since the preseason, only a walk-though this week.

This is really the key. I have him in one league, sitting him there when I could flex him.

i'm in a similar boat. in a league where i lost DJ and also have CJ Anderson on bye, i think i am starting Martin and Latavius and sitting Mixon. I might put Mixon in over Doug... not sure.

if i had demarco - i'd put him in

I guess this is a good problem to have.....but do I play Martin over Demarco or Latavius at the flex?

(Fwiw also starting Thielen....unsure if I want 2 shares of the Viking offense)

i'm in a similar boat. in a league where i lost DJ and also have CJ Anderson on bye, i think i am starting Martin and Latavius and sitting Mixon. I might put Mixon in over Doug... not sure.

if i had demarco - i'd put him in

I'd deal Murray (also have Henry) if I could....no takers. Murray has passed 50 yards once this year. He blows.

I may play Quizz and Martin.

Bye weeks, and now Smallwood questionable

Christ....im going to play martin and hope for 10 points.

Demarco sucks, latavius now has McKinnon splitting. Woof.

It's a short week so he's not going to get 30 reps

I expect a 50-50 split

In a short week, I'd expect him to get more carries since he didn't play last week...and they rest up Jacuzzi... Then they all get 10 days to rest.. the Muscle Hamster's had plenty of rest.

Am I crazy?

After 8-10 beers, I see it 12-166, 7 rec-22yds, 8TDs

I am thinkin 10 catches min

Not sure if this changes people's opinions, but figured it was worth updating.

It changed mine!

Easy in one as I likely would have used Smallwood, but he's hurt so went with Martin.

In the other, this report convinced me to change from Cohen to Martin to replace Montgomery, who I'm still nervous about.

Hate to be greedy but would love another td and 50 more yards

Nope, not getting another carry because Winston can't throw. And when he could, everyone else can't catch.

Yep! Tampa won't run him because that was too successful. Can't have none of that!

Ugly game. Winston has been bad. Typical Thursday night game. There will be better days ahead.

Gotta be excited as a Dougie owner. He looked awesome

• Like 1

15 points from my flex....yeah, I'll take that.

Actually, if it wasn't for Folk. Bucks would of been the one running the ball to burn out the clock.

Winston redeemed himself at the second half.

I'm baffled, Martin was running so well, so the went to Jacquizz? I know, I know, first game back. Frickin' Folk cost them the game.

I'm baffled, Martin was running so well, so the went to Jacquizz? I know, I know, first game back. Frickin' Folk cost them the game.

The world is baffled. The only effective RB is Martin. So they bench him in the first quarter for reasons?

And after watching that game, Martin looks like the best player they have.

Martin is your entire offense all game and arguably your best offensive player, so lets bench him the entire 4th quarter...

Genius.