Sign in to follow this  
edjr

MILO is going to be on Real Time with Bill Maher!

That's NOT what happened dummy!!! They set fires and attacked people. IT WAS A FOCKING RIOT!

Honestly you can't be this dumb.

No...that was the other group that came in to the protest. Not the students who peacefully organized.

Clearly? By voicing opposition to the violence that shut him down I'm ok with squashing free speech?

That is an illogical conclusion you have come to.

No, when you say

Do you believe Milo or anyone has a guaranteed right to have a platform at college campuses to speak?

It suggests that you're ok with squashing his free speech rights. Otherwise, what is the point of that comment?

No, when you say

It suggests that you're ok with squashing his free speech rights. Otherwise, what is the point of that comment?

To point out that the first amendment does not guarantee that right. That canceling such events or not signing him up is not a issue of squashing his free speech.

He is the editor of a media outlet. People are not taking his right to free speech away.

No...that was the other group that came in to the protest. Not the students who peacefully organized.

And you know this how?

To point out that the first amendment does not guarantee that right. That canceling such events or not signing him up is not a issue of squashing his free speech.

He is the editor of a media outlet. People are not taking his right to free speech away.

Hey man. I've really tried with you but I can't any more. Putting you on the newbie list. Later.

Hey man. I've really tried with you but I can't any more. Putting you on the newbie list. Later.

Sorry that you don't understand the constitution and had people disagreeing with your bogus posts and challenging your viewpoint with factual statements.

When Obama froze out Fox News and whined about them that wasn't a first amendment crisis. Now that Trump freezes out a good chunk of the MSM and whines about them it is. I guess the MSM has more first amendment rights than others.

So, I watched this on RTBM, I mean, I 'm on the record of not liking the 'flaming' homo and their fake phag voice. So, he's already got that against him.

However, I don't really have a problem with what I saw at least. I mean, he's an Agent Provocateur. As far I know, he's not a government employee. I don't mind if somebody spouts their opinion, what I mind is when somebody (TrumpCo) sots just flat out lies repeatedly - and counts on the stupidity of the Amurican people.) THAT I find abhorrent (but but Obama!). That's just cynical and - we've seen it before (Ya know, back when HT was RP). "We gotta fight 'em there, before..."

Plus, the guy called out that friggin Groot lookalike, that unfunny Patrick Ewwing from SNL. So, I'm already on bored with that.

And yeah, I'm sick of these whiny 'woke' triggered fairies. Shutting down speech ain't the sole territory of one side or the other. Don't like what he's saying? Don't focking go. Either that, or at least have the intellectual honesty to allow people who don't like what you're saying say that without fear of being attacked, boycotted or fired.

And you know this how?

I provided a link in the original thread, that showed the "peaceful protest" was organized by a group called BAMN (By Any Means Necessary), where the organizer admits they worked in unity with the violent vandals. "everybody played a part" were his exact words, I believe.

Sho refuses to accept it though.

Milo: [boring racist misogynistic 3rd-grade nonsense]

Humans: WTF?

Milo: Trigger! I triggered you! I win! I am smart!

B)

Oh, you mean the George Soros funded DNC endorsed professional thugs that promote the NWO / "Death to America".

• Like 1

I consider myself a moderate who typically leans left. I believe in a strong defense and try to be realistic fiscally. I believe in capitalism but I also believe that big businesses need regulations in order to protect the public from environmental, consumer and worker abuses. Socially I am an unabashed leftist - Pro choice, pro-whatever sexual orientation you want to be, pro-legalization of pot (even though I don't smoke), etc.,

Saying all that, most of the people who get all butt hurt over a guy like Milo are an embarrassment to the left. They hurt their cause. They don't act rationally. They don't destroy his points with facts and they tend to really look stupid.

The only way to hurt Trump is to put your focken heads together and start organizing for the mid term elections. Shore up your support for seats you already hold and target races where the Republican incumbent is weak or has ghosts in his closet, recruit good candidates who will run in those races, and throw a ton of money into those races.

Instead of organizing rationally they do irrational things like having a protest where they call for Trump's impeachment. You need to have committed an impeachable offense to get impeached. Unless I'm mistaken being a complete idiot is not an impeachable offense.

Instead of organizing rationally they do irrational things like having a protest where they call for Trump's impeachment. You need to have committed an impeachable offense to get impeached. Unless I'm mistaken being a complete idiot is not an impeachable offense.

The left never has and never will take Trump seriously, and until they do, they are screwed. FYI, Trump is an idiot like a fox.

You don't know Milo do you? He's fricking brilliant!

Holy ###### thanks for that laugh.

Hypothetically, lets say Milo agreed to a live debate with you on CNN Town Hall (as long as your Flock didn't violently protest it) do you think you could hang? I think he would made you look like the true idiot that you are in the matter of 2 minutes.

• Like 1

The left never has and never will take Trump seriously, and until they do, they are screwed. FYI, Trump is an idiot like a who gets his information from fox.

fixed

Oh, you mean the George Soros funded DNC endorsed professional thugs that promote the NWO / "Death to America".

Soros :cry:

Hypothetically, lets say Milo agreed to a live debate with you on CNN Town Hall (as long as your Flock didn't violently protest it) do you think you could hang? I think he would made you look like the true idiot that you are in the matter of 2 minutes.

Debating facts? Maybe. Talking pedophilia...no he would have me beat there.

Debating facts? Maybe. Talking pedophilia...no he would have me beat there.

Debating facts. You would be choking on your own idiotic words in the matter of seconds.

Debating facts. You would be choking on your own idiotic words in the matter of seconds.

Given time to prepare on a topic...not at all.

Not sure how this makes any great point about Milo though.

And live how you all will ignore the pedo crap he has spewed. Had a major liberal mouthpiece said those things you all would go nuts.

Given time to prepare on a topic...not at all.

Not sure how this makes any great point about Milo though.

And live how you all will ignore the pedo crap he has spewed. Had a major liberal mouthpiece said those things you all would go nuts.

I am pointing out that you think he is an idiot, but he is far smarter than you. So why even comment on his intelligence when you have your head up your a$$?

I am pointing out that you think he is an idiot, but he is far smarter than you. So why even comment on his intelligence when you have your head up your a$$?

Smarter? He may be. He is obviously going on o have a bigger base of knowledge given his position.

And my comment in his intelligence was laughing at a hack calling him brilliant.

No comment on his pedo stuff still?

Smarter? He may be. He is obviously going on o have a bigger base of knowledge given his position.

And my comment in his intelligence was laughing at a hack calling him brilliant.

No comment on his pedo stuff still?

What makes someone brilliant or not? What qualifies them?

By definition, I would say he is a brilliant person.

What makes someone brilliant or not? What qualifies them?

By definition, I would say he is a brilliant person.

Sorry...done with your pointless argument to defend Milo.

Comment on his pedo talk?

Turns out some conservatives are calling for Milo to be banned from CPAC.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320356-conservatives-in-uproar-over-milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-speech

And it reportedly has happened:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/breaking-milo-yiannapolous-disinvited-from-cpac/

:cry: :cry: Freedom of Speech!!! :cry: :cry:

Turns out some conservatives are calling for Milo to be banned from CPAC.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320356-conservatives-in-uproar-over-milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-speech

And it reportedly has happened:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/breaking-milo-yiannapolous-disinvited-from-cpac/

:cry: :cry: Freedom of Speech!!! :cry: :cry:

Good...though funny none of them here will comment despite being asked multiple times.

How about Filthy...surely pizzagate guy has a thought on what Milo has said?

Soros :cry:

Just like you're wrong about Milo, you're wrong about Soros.......get a clue, buy a vowel, get out and get some fresh air from time to time.

also, STFU!!!

Just like you're wrong about Milo, you're wrong about Soros.......get a clue, buy a vowel, get out and get some fresh air from time to time.

also, STFU!!!

What am I wrong about with Milo. He is a shock jock craphole who just lost a gig due to being so brilliant that he thanked a pedo priest for teaching him how to give head.

What am I wrong about Milo. He is a shock jock craphole who just lost a gig due to being so brilliant that he thanked a pedo priest for teaching him how to give head.

What are you?

Holy crap, this Strike dude is a sissy boy. He blocks anyone who disagrees with him. Dude, there are Fox News message boards. Trump message boards. Breitbart message boards. If you just want to spout your opinions and then have you knob stroked, go to one of those. I wonder if he cries when people tell him he's wrong in real life?

It's a shame really. I don't really know who Milo is, but I can bet the attention he is getting will mean he will be MORE controversial!! I mean duh.

That said, I always kinda liked Larry Wilmore until he showed hismelf to be noting more than a guy who tells someone he doesn;t agree with to go F himself.

The "alt right" (which by the way is a STUPID NAME) is really making the libs look like losers.

It's a shame really. I don't really know who Milo is, but I can bet the attention he is getting will mean he will be MORE controversial!! I mean duh.

That said, I always kinda liked Larry Wilmore until he showed hismelf to be noting more than a guy who tells someone he doesn;t agree with to go F himself.

The "alt right" (which by the way is a STUPID NAME) is really making the libs look like losers.

Pedophilia is a tough one though. Anyone that hires him is going to get huge backlash. He can be the smartest guy in the world, but if he's defending pedophilia, he is absolute poison.

Pedophilia is a tough one though. Anyone that hires him is going to get huge backlash. He can be the smartest guy in the world, but if he's defending pedophilia, he is absolute poison.

Sorry I didn't see that cpac was discussed in here. So I deleted my thread. Yeah you can't go talking about pedophilia and get invited to speak very many places.

Holy crap, this Strike dude is a sissy boy. He blocks anyone who disagrees with him. Dude, there are Fox News message boards. Trump message boards. Breitbart message boards. If you just want to spout your opinions and then have you knob stroked, go to one of those. I wonder if he cries when people tell him he's wrong in real life?

Nerve struck.

He's not defending pedophilia it's taken out of contrxt

Sho's link says he made a joke about his own sexual abuse. Hardly something to hyperventilate over, yet, here we are. :lol:

Sounds like he just got Uninvited to the CPAC

They should have held the info longer and released the video on the day he was set to speak.

Make the CPAC look dumber...oh well.