Sign in to follow this  
edjr

MILO is going to be on Real Time with Bill Maher!

Hillary!@#$#!

Lolol. So sad

It is sad how some people couldn't see through her horsesh!t but then again, Democrat Logic (keep killers alive but want late term abortions) is an Oxymoron.

Do you remember half of what you post and think about anything you do post? It's all there. Perhaps I'm being a bit rash assuming you'd defend this sicko but I'm merely basing that opinion on your previous posts. Just like then, you decry the crimes of pedophilia as 'Lies Lies Lies'.........While I don't subscribe to your philosophy, I do understand you care more for politics than the safety of children.

You seriously need medical help. You are unable to tell the truth

Maybe he should get Hillary to defend him. She did a bang up job back in Arkansas defending a guy accused of raping a 12 year old girl. First move was blame the victim as emotionally unstable, then she has him take a polygraph despite knowing he was guilty, which he passes then she laughs about it. Eventually she plead it down. Real champion for women there. Attack the victims just like she did when Bill was accused.

@ the 1:50 mark.

Repeating that lie now too?

It is sad how some people couldn't see through her horsesh!t but then again, Democrat Logic (keep killers alive but want late term abortions) is an Oxymoron.

Again... guys who support Trump talking about any see they the horsesh!t is high comedy.

I give him credit though, professional troll is a pretty good gig.

Like a few here, who don't get paid for it.

Like a few here, who don't get paid for it.

Exactly what I was thinking. :thumbsup:

Incidentally, I sort of hate these "pundits" who specialize in triggering 20 y/o kids, then hypocritically turning around and saying "See??? The intolerance of the left!!!"

I mean, go ahead and do that, but don't also then try to tell me it's a joke / satire etc. or pretend that you're saying anything worthwhile. And if you're an actual grown up you should really know better than to think this sort of performance art or Crossfire style shouting contest is serious debate about anything.

I watched that Milo guy and was sort of embarrassed that this is what passes for an intellectual. We've come a real long ways down since the Buckley / Vidal debates that's for sure.

• Like 1

Exactly what I was thinking. :thumbsup:

Incidentally, I sort of hate these "pundits" who specialize in triggering 20 y/o kids, then hypocritically turning around and saying "See??? The intolerance of the left!!!"

I mean, go ahead and do that, but don't also then try to tell me it's a joke / satire etc. or pretend that you're saying anything worthwhile. And if you're an actual grown up you should really know better than to think this sort of performance art or Crossfire style shouting contest is serious debate about anything.

I watched that Milo guy and was sort of embarrassed that this is what passes for an intellectual. We've come a real long ways down since the Buckley / Vidal debates that's for sure.

There was a show on PBS I used to like. The McLaughlin Group. Pat Buchanan vs Eleanor Clift. Now it's Milo vs Bill Maher. Societally that says a lot about us.

Yeah, clearly it was just an off-color joke...

Watch the end part specifically where he admits to have been to Hollywood parties where "very young boys" were sexually abused, but won't be "indiscreet" and give up names. He's a complete sack of sh!t.

If he were a Liberal you guys would be celebrating his twisted soul. :doh:

But yeah, I've only know him about a week so after watching this, I'm no longer a fan.

I'm not so much a fan of Milo's words, as much as I am a fan of the reaction he gets from the libtards,

sadly, he has gone to far this time.

• Like 1

I'm not so much a fan of Milo's words, as much as I am a fan of the reaction he gets from the libtards,

He put fliers all over campus recently before one of his speeches asking Can We Deport Fat People? He's a juvenile and I was stunned CPAC planned on having him speak.

He put fliers all over campus recently before one of his speeches asking Can We Deport Fat People? He's a juvenile and I was stunned CPAC planned on having him speak.

I agree with him on fat slobs. I'm tired of looking at them and or walking behind them

:lol:

Milo statement.

I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I've outed three of them, in fact -- three more than most of my critics. And I've repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that these videos, even though some of them are edited deceptively, paint a different picture.

I'm partly to blame. My own experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, "advocacy." I deeply regret that. People deal with things from their past in different ways.

As to some of the specific claims being made, sometimes things tumble out of your mouth on these long, late-night live-streams, when everyone is spit-balling, that are incompletely expressed or not what you intended. Nonetheless, I've reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don't believe they say what is being reported.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes that I think the current age of consent is "about right."

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn't have used the word "boy" -- which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age -- instead of "young man." That was an error.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly.

:thumbsup:

If he were a Liberal you guys would be celebrating his twisted soul. :doh:

But yeah, I've only know him about a week so after watching this, I'm no longer a fan.

LOLOL Yes, liberals are pro-pedophilia :doh:

Milo statement.

:thumbsup:

Ahhh, the old "I've gone too far and need to make a PC statement because now it's going to cost me money".

LOLOL Yes, liberals are pro-pedophilia :doh:

That numbnuts can't make a post without "Libruhl!" in it. It's like a weird from of tourettes.

Ahhh, the old "I've gone too far and need to make a PC statement because now it's going to cost me money".

Ahhh, the old no matter what the other side says. BAD BAD BAD

Deceptive editing is now his excuse?

The right only cares about that and context when it bites them in the ass

Ahhh, the old no matter what the other side says. BAD BAD BAD

Pedophilia is fairly bad regardless of which side people are on.

Add pedophilia to the things that the right suddenly don't care about if it means dissing a Trump supporter. :doh:

Pedophilia is fairly bad regardless of which side people are on.

Sure is. It's as low as a human can do. I'm not sure anyone (even milo) is saying differently.

No...that was the other group that came in to the protest. Not the students who peacefully organized.

Lol

1. Yes it was deceptive editing. Milo was talking about his experience as a victim. It's clear when you actually watch the source material.

2. Todd nickerson the guy who wrote the hit piece is an actual pedophile. https://archive.is/9KZY9

3. Solon deleted his article so he could write the hit piece but the internet remembers.

4. Milo constantly attacks people who are trying to normalize pedos http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/21/heres-why-the-progressive-left-keeps-sticking-up-for-pedophiles/

5. You guys fall for every fakenews thrown at you.

1. Yes it was deceptive editing. Milo was talking about his experience as a victim. It's clear when you actually watch the source material.

2. Todd nickerson the guy who wrote the hit piece is an actual pedophile. https://archive.is/9KZY9

3. Solon deleted his article so he could write the hit piece but the internet remembers.

4. Milo constantly attacks people who are trying to normalize pedos http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/21/heres-why-the-progressive-left-keeps-sticking-up-for-pedophiles/

You really need to read more about all his comments.

But keep defending that sick little shock jock focko.

It's funny watching you all rally around such a twit

You really need to read more about all his comments.

But keep defending that sick little shock jock focko.

It's funny watching you all rally around such a twit

Why read what other people want me to think when I can look at the actual source. You should start doing that, maybe then you'll realize how you are being manipulated all day everyday.

Why read what other people want me to think when I can look at the actual source. You should start doing that, maybe then you'll realize how you are being manipulated all day everyday.

Winner.

Did you watch the Rogan clip where he's clearly talking about "very young boys" "very young" he felt the need to say it twice with emphasis - being sexually abused at parties? There's no focking editing there just him spitballing about stuff that "beggared belief", but he isn't going to name those involved because he doesn't want to be "indiscreet". Like there's some element of discretion called for when outing child molestors. He saw this sh!t with his own eyes but won't name names, because discretion. He's a sack of ###### and you're off the reservation defending him. I know you're a knee-jerk righty who might be incapable of such, but here's a little tip anyway, if your political beliefs lead you to defend someone who is protecting child molestors, it may be time to reexamine your political beliefs.

• Like 2

The source shows him to have said what others have said he did...but you take his faux apology and denial as gospel.

Pretty damn funny.

Did you watch the Rogan clip where he's clearly talking about "very young boys" "very young" he felt the need to say it twice with emphasis - being being sexually abused at parties? There's no focking editing there just him spitballing about stuff that "beggared belief", but he isn't going to name those involved because he doesn't want to be "indiscreet". Like there's some element of discretion called for when outing child molestors. He saw this sh!t with his own eyes but won't name names, because discretion. He's a sack of ###### and you're off the reservation defending him. I know you're a knee-jerk righty who might be incapable of such, but here's a little tip anyway, if your political beliefs lead you to defend someone who is protecting child molestors, it may be time to reexamine your political beliefs.

Yes I did. He was talking about his own experience as a very young boy.

I like how you guys are victim blaming here. Sad.

Yes I did. He was talking about his own experience as a very young boy.

He was at a party where dudes were screwing around with very, very young boys. That is different than his own experience with a pedo priest.

:doh:

I saw the Joe Rogan interview. Heard him and saw him myself. Hope the ass hole drops dead.

Hope the ass hole drops dead.

I guess we know why newbie is so angry all the time.

sorry he touched you newbie :(

I guess we know why newbie is so angry all the time.

sorry he touched you newbie :(

If I'm strong enough to resist my urges, I feel no pity for others. ;)

I don't blame him for being a victim, I blame him for standing by while others become victims. Being a victim doesn't make it okay to propagate it. Gotta love hard-ass Conservatives taking on this victim mentality though. Another principle punted away to the other team. :thumbsup:

I saw the Joe Rogan interview. Heard him and saw him myself. Hope the ass hole drops dead.

You would the man to give an ass hole CPR