Sign in to follow this  
Reality

2018 NBA playoffs

Did he take his jersey off? Where does he end up next year? Also, these super teams are killing the NBA imo. That was the worst finals to watch.

So he shook hands with all five starters and the team has more than five starters but you didn't care if he shook Quinn cooks hand.

Whose hand did he not Shake that you are so bent out of shape by? Zaza fockin pachulia?

I don't really give a . I just think LeWhine is an overrated whiny player and like to call out his *Ness. Now we can wait for him to bail on another team he doesn't like as per his M.O.

I don't really give a ######. I just think LeWhine is an overrated whiny player and like to call out his ######*Ness. Now we can wait for him to bail on another team he doesn't like as per his M.O.

I don't know. It's just a different sport. Guys don't always Shake Hands but these guys all talk to each other all the time. I'm guessing they don't view it as a slight.

I mean if you're going to irrationally complain about LeBron I would be complaining about that he showed up after game 4 with his wrist in a cast saying how he played with it broke for the whole series.

I don't know. It's just a different sport. Guys don't always Shake Hands but these guys all talk to each other all the time. I'm guessing they don't view it as a slight.

I mean if you're going to irrationally complain about LeBron I would be complaining about that he showed up after game 4 with his wrist in a cast saying how he played with it broke for the whole series.

Yeah, another b*tch move. Ask any player. They'll tell you if you go out on the court you're ready to play. No excuses. But, of course after getting swept for at least the 2nd time in the finals and going 1-8 his last 9 finals games he had to have an excuse. Because, as I said earlier, he's an overrated whiner.

Yeah, another b*tch move. Ask any player. They'll tell you if you go out on the court you're ready to play. No excuses. But, of course after getting swept for at least the 2nd time in the finals and going 1-8 his last 9 finals games he had to have an excuse. Because, as I said earlier, he's an overrated whiner.

I think you should get more worked up over it.

A damn shame that James got swept out of the finals...

A damn shame...

I'm a huge baseball fan...I'm glad we don't constantly have this stupid debate in baseball.

Both are great...just appreciate it while they are here. Hats off to GS... not their fault they win...league has to get better.

LeBrons Next Team Odds

Los Angeles Lakers +200

Philadelphia 76ers +350

Miami Heat +500

New York Knicks +750

Houston Rockets +1000

San Antonio Spurs +2000

Cleveland Cavaliers +3000

Golden State Warriors +5000

Boston Celtics +5000

Chicago Bulls +7500

Oklahoma City Thunder +7500

Washington Wizards +10000

Field (Any Other) +1000

^From Forbes

Surprised to see Miami and NY ahead of Houston.

Zero chance he goes to those two

LeBrons Next Team Odds

Los Angeles Lakers +200

Philadelphia 76ers +350

Miami Heat +500

New York Knicks +750

Houston Rockets +1000

San Antonio Spurs +2000

Boston Celtics +5000

Chicago Bulls +7500

Field (Any Other) +1000

As a Lakers fan please don't let that happen.

It was more of a fist bump walking by. No bro hugs with everyone

Has it really come to this?

Sheesh.

This one time LeBron didnt put the toilet seat down!&@!

Arghhghhhh!!!!!

Surprised to see Miami and NY ahead of Houston.

Zero chance he goes to those two

I actually think Heat are in play. Him and Pat Riley have a great relationship. Not the favorite but I wouldnt bat an eye.

Jordan ever get swept in the finals ?

He lost in the playoffs before making it to the FINALS 9 times. Which is worse? Losing in the Eastern Conference Finals (or earlier) or winning the ECF, but losing in the Finals?

You dont have to answer, its a rhetorical question.

LeBrons Next Team Odds

Los Angeles Lakers +200

Philadelphia 76ers +350

Miami Heat +500

New York Knicks +750

Houston Rockets +1000

San Antonio Spurs +2000

Boston Celtics +5000

Chicago Bulls +7500

Field (Any Other) +1000

^From Forbes

What happens if he goes to Golden State and they don't win another championship?

He lost in the playoffs before making it to the FINALS 9 times. Which is worse? Losing in the Eastern Conference Finals (or earlier) or winning the ECF, but losing in the Finals?

mine was a simple yes or no question

I actually think Heat are in play. Him and Pat Riley have a great relationship. Not the favorite but I wouldnt bat an eye.

Arent the Heat in cap hell?

mine was a simple yes or no question

No

But MJ did get swept twice. In the FIRST ROUND.

Wow, so he acknowledged 5 guys out of a team of 15? Great guy!!!!!

Getting greedy here, thats a class move compared to storming off to be alone. He doesnt need to buy everyone on the team a car to show hes a good sport. Game recognize game, you show respect to the best players and leaders on the opposition and you move on.

Now its months of multiple white women a night and celebrating being himself til training starts, hes not too upset.

Jordan ever get swept in the finals ?

Jordan always had a hall of famer by his side. It's rare to win it all in the NBA without either 2 hall of fame players or multiple all star players. Barkley never won it all, Malone never won it all. Dr. J needed Moses and Moses needed Dr. J to win it all. Celts had multiple HOF players, as did the Bulls and Lakers.

LeBron James, 2018, is playing with a bunch of ham & eggers. It's amazing they made it this far.

Jordan always had a hall of famer by his side. It's rare to win it all in the NBA without either 2 hall of fame players or multiple all star players. Barkley never won it all, Malone never won it all. Dr. J needed Moses and Moses needed Dr. J to win it all. Celts had multiple HOF players, as did the Bulls and Lakers.

LeBron James, 2018, is playing with a bunch of ham & eggers. It's amazing they made it this far.

who did he beat to go get swept? Any hall of famers ?

They have to buy Whiteside out. Which would be mutual.

You think our Knicks have a shot?

They have to buy Whiteside out. Which would be mutual.

I figured theyd be paying a team a draft pick to take Whiteside off their hands. He was useless in the playoffs.

none

Of course none, you babbling retard... active plyers aren't in the HOF.

Bump this post in 20 years if it is still none, dumbazz.

Of course none, you babbling retard... active plyers aren't in the HOF.

Bump this post in 20 years if it is still none, dumbazz.

Well yea but we know who is hall worthy. Curry, Durant and LeBron are all sure Hof.

Lebeon's waltz through the east each year isnt that impressive. Worst conf in any major sport for thr last 2 decades. Not a single year in last 20 were they the superior conf. Not once.

Lebeon's waltz through the east each year isnt that impressive. Worst conf in any major sport for thr last 2 decades. Not a single year in last 20 were they the superior conf. Not once.

And that's LeBrons fault how again?

So if he's just cake walking every year he shouldn't probably put up good numbers when he faces the West right? Oh wait he does.

And that's LeBrons fault how again?

So if he's just cake walking every year he shouldn't probably put up good numbers when he faces the West right? Oh wait he does.

Where was I hinting at it being his fault?

We are comparing MJ and him. Im telling you his waltz through the east isnt as impressive as people make it out to be. The focking raptors were the 1 seed this year. His rivals after Boston got old are teams like the hawks and raptors and pacers.

Awful conf for 2 decades running. It isnt arguable.

Where was I hinting at it being his fault?

We are comparing MJ and him. Im telling you his waltz through the east isnt as impressive as people make it out to be. The focking raptors were the 1 seed this year. His rivals after Boston got old are teams like the hawks and raptors and pacers.

Awful conf for 2 decades running. It isnt arguable.

I can agree with that. The only part I think that does make it impressive is just the teams he's doing it with. he's had some pretty mediocre Cleveland teams and he still carrying them there.

That's the thing with him. You can name a bunch of teams that are not that great where if you put him on the team they are probably making the finals anyway.

I can agree with that. The only part I think that does make it impressive is just the teams he's doing it with. he's had some pretty mediocre Cleveland teams and he still carrying them there.

That's the thing with him. You can name a bunch of teams that are not that great where if you put him on the team they are probably making the finals anyway.

He should probably quit GMing his teams then. It was easy to do when Bosh Allen and Wade all agreed to play with him. Little harder now that players font seem to want to play with him.

Love was a young all star in Minny. Kyrie was a great young PG already set up for him when he returned to the cavs after he quit in south beach. He had 2 all stars after his super team stint. Lets not act like he had no one. He drove Kyrie away. Kyrie won his title for him with the Cavs then was driven away.

Yea his team this year was pretty sad. I realize that. He should go create a super team again.

He should probably quit GMing his teams then. It was easy to do when Bosh Allen and Wade all agreed to play with him. Little harder now that players font seem to want to play with him.

Love was a young all star in Minny. Kyrie was a great young PG already set up for him when he returned to the cavs after he quit in south beach. He had 2 all stars after his super team stint. Lets not act like he had no one. He drove Kyrie away. Kyrie won his title for him with the Cavs then was driven away.

Yea his team this year was pretty sad. I realize that. He should go create a super team again.

Well that does seem to be all the rage and okay for everyone to do unless you're LeBron. He seems to get killed for doing it.

I'm not sure he ran Irving off. I'll also note that Boston seemed to do just fine without Irving as well as Cleveland did.

He wanted to go be the Man in Boston. He's going to return to that team still not going to be the man.

He got killed for it because he left his home team because he couldnt get them a ring. And joined Wade who was basically the 2nd best player in the league or at least 3rd.

If he doesnt hold a goofy presser and say he is going to win 10 rings only to leave when things got tough.....he probably doesnt get killed for it nearly as much.

He got killed for it because he left his home team because he couldnt get them a ring. And joined Wade who was basically the 2nd best player in the league or at least 3rd.

If he doesnt hold a goofy presser and say he is going to win 10 rings only to leave when things got tough.....he probably doesnt get killed for it nearly as much.

Guy took arguably one of the worst teams in NBA history to a finals and didn't win. He was getting worse help than he is now and he gets killed for leaving like everyone else does?

It's amazing that we hold LeBron to this standard that he has to stay in his hometown.

The press conference was definitely Goofy.

But watch. He will leave again and he's going to get crucified for it for absolutely no reason. He owes Cleveland nothing.

Guy took arguably one of the worst teams in NBA history to a finals and didn't win. He was getting worse help than he is now and he gets killed for leaving like everyone else does?

It's amazing that we hold LeBron to this standard that he has to stay in his hometown.

The press conference was definitely Goofy.

But watch. He will leave again and he's going to get crucified for it for absolutely no reason. He owes Cleveland nothing.

He doesnt owe them anything. But he just hops teams. Cavs he couldnt get a ring. Fine. He hopped said he would win 10 in MIA. They did well sort of. They got older. He hopped back. They had 2 all stars waiting for him. Kyrie wins his ring with that shot. He leaves. They get new players. Not that great of a roster. Now he hops again.

And we do hold Lebron higher in standard. Durant traded his legacy for rings. Lebron is trying to keep his legacy and hop to rings.

Lebron is considered the 2nd best playersl of all time. Durant is not. Of course we hold him in a different light.

He doesnt owe them anything. But he just hops teams. Cavs he couldnt get a ring. Fine. He hopped said he would win 10 in MIA. They did well sort of. They got older. He hopped back. They had 2 all stars waiting for him. Kyrie wins his ring with that shot. He leaves. They get new players. Not that great of a roster. Now he hops again.

And we do hold Lebron higher in standard. Durant traded his legacy for rings. Lebron is trying to keep his legacy and hop to rings.

Lebron is considered the 2nd best playersl of all time. Durant is not. Of course we hold him in a different light.

And that's fine but then I'm not sure you can chastise him either for being in a weak conference.

So now if he goes out west he gets ripped for hopping teams. If he goes to Philadelphia not only does he get ripped for hopping teams but he's staying in a weak conference.