Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Oprah possibly hinted at running for POTUS

Just saw some headline on CNN.

And there will be people who either hated or paid zero attention to Oprah the past 30 years...that will latch on...and be 100% behind her like they were old army buddies with her. LOL.

I've made reference, that there are enough punks alive now, that if Katy Perry or Justin BIeber ran for president, they would have a chance.

The same thing is true for Oprah.

And there will be people who either hated or paid zero attention to Oprah the past 30 years...that will latch on...and be 100% behind her like they were old army buddies with her. LOL.

I've made reference, that there are enough punks alive now, that if Katy Perry or Justin BIeber ran for president, they would have a chance.

Bieber can't run for President, he is Canadian...

Start of speech by Katy Perry or Oprah :

"Its time, people of America, where we can all live as one. Where we can all be equal to one another, where we can have a choice of 4 bathrooms, poop on the public sidewalk, have sex with animals and not be judged or treated any differently than anyone else...."

No...just no. While she would be a more thoughtful and intelligent leader than our current president...we need more candidates who are qualified for the position...not less.

Why not? Now that a totally unqualified reality TV ass clown is POTUS I expect all our future presidents to be actors, musicians, professional wrestlers etc.

She'd prolly win, in a landslide even...........but no, stfu and enjoy your billions.

Why not? Now that a totally unqualified reality TV ass clown is POTUS I expect all our future presidents to be actors, musicians, professional wrestlers etc.

This. The office has possibly been permanently ruined

Of course she would win.

with Vice Prez Dr. Phil

Yeah, I can see it.

Maybe Kanye on the cabinet? Tom Cruise on the couch

You get a car, you get a car, you get a car.

Will blow away the Obama Phone

Youre the one that supported the first reality tv star president.

Seems this one is on you :dunno:

Of course she would win.

with Vice Prez Dr. Phil

Yeah, I can see it.

Maybe Kanye on the cabinet?

People will all think they will be getting a new car

:doublethumbsup:

I originally typed "car", but changed it to blender. I wasn't sure if she gave away cars.

Could be. I thought when the national dialogue was about cumstained dresses and shoving a cigar inside an intern we had reached our low, but we rebounded nicely with the next two guys. Eye roll.

Could be. I thought when the national dialogue was about cumstained dresses and shoving a cigar inside an intern we had reached our low, but we rebounded nicely with the next two guys.

:lol:

A few quick thoughts...

• When half the country decided to elect our current President, they had to know that this would be a part of the fallout.
  • When push comes to shove I don't think she runs. Same with Mark Cuban. I'm possibly wording this incorrectly, but I think the more intelligent celebrities will think it through and realize they can do as much good or more using their wealth and influence to affect the causes of their choosing. It'll be the less intelligent or those craving more power/spotlight that will run.
  • That said, if it were Oprah vs Trump, I would think she would win in a landslide.
  • Lastly, I'm 100% against the whole concept of celebrity politicians. I'm not going to go as far as to say history will label this the cause of the fall of our great empire, but if it continues, history books will certainly make note of the fact that we started going this route.

• Lastly, I'm 100% against the whole concept of celebrity politicians. I'm not going to go as far as to say history will label this the cause of the fall of our great empire, but if it continues, history books will certainly make note of the fact that we started going this route.

:thumbsup:

I'll hold out judgement until she spells out her health care platform and foreign policy.

She'd prolly win, in a landslide even...........but no, stfu and enjoy your billions.

exactly.

and... this is exactly how I feel about Trump.

we're in for one rich celebrity after another running (and winning?) the POTUS.

The fact that history books will cover the Dotard should terrify everyone.

Hopefully those that are terrified relocate.

Kayne vs Oprah :clap: :overhead:

1st debate, he walks up to her as she starts talking and rips the mic away

Considering how well Trump is doing, maybe this won't be a bad thing.

:dunno:

Kayne vs Oprah :clap: :overhead:

1st debate, he walks up to her as she starts talking and rips the mic away

If he promised to do that to Angela Merkel, I would be inspired.

Hopefully those that are terrified relocate.

Maybe real history will be replaced by Jebus Class by then. Fingers crossed.

Our current president is a draft dodging reality TV show hosts who spent 30 years offshoring jobs, focking over small businesses and cheating on his wives. He had been accused of sexual harassment by nearly 20 women, his fake university is the subject of multiple inv stigations for business fraud and hes refused to release his tax returns. He also spent the campaign mocking the service of POWs, making racial smears at the parents of a dead soldier, and basically acting like a dumb, bigotted vulgarian every chance he gets. Donald could take a sh1t on camera and his supporters would say we all poop and at least hes not Hillary!

At this point President Carrot Top would be a massive step up in restoring the dignity and class of the office.

• Like 1

Obamas been gone over a year now, let it go.

Our current president is a draft dodging reality TV show hosts who spent 30 years offshoring jobs, focking over small businesses and cheating on his wives. He had been accused of sexual harassment by nearly 20 women, his fake university is the subject of multiple inv stigations for business fraud and hes refused to release his tax returns. He also spent the campaign mocking the service of POWs, making racial smears at the parents of a dead soldier, and basically acting like a dumb, bigotted vulgarian every chance he gets. Donald could take a sh1t on camera and his supporters would say we all poop and at least hes not Hillary!

Fake News though

I kind of want to see it just to watch liberals backtrack about being qualified to run for president just to support her.

And BTW i absolutely LOVE...and i mean that...how nuts Trump drives you goofballs. Its hilarious watching you guys go crazy with the same tired insults. Just 7 more years to go guys...you can do it!

• Like 1

Obamas been gone over a year now, let it go.

Obummer is going to look like Abraham focking Lincoln by the time Trumps term is up.

Obummer is going to look like Abraham focking Lincoln by the time Trumps term is up.

:lol:

assassinated in a theater?

I'm good with that, as long as his disastrous policies have been wiped from Law.

Trump is off to a good start in that endeavor.

8 years of catering to the poorest and the richest got us Trump. I would like to see what Orpah is prepared to do for working people,

White and with a cute beard?

It was ruined the day they shot Kennedy

The Rock has made serious hints about running for office. Face it, there is still one truth out there. Women by and large don't like other women in power. They just don't. It's a dirty little secret, but we've all seen it and heard it.

I honestly give Bannon and Trump credit for one thing. It was going to take an absolute baboon like Trump to get us to the point where the concept of federalism officially shiits the bed.

Literally every Empire fails. Without exception. And every Empire gets too big for his britches, and breaks off into its component pieces. We saw that with the Soviet Union most recently.

We are already witnessing it. States are in Turing into international trade agreements on their own as stand-alone entities regardless of what the dotard thinks. States are definitely going to go to the mat on this ridiculous marijuana thing. And other key devices issues like abortion and Healthcare cetera will further the schism.

Oprah for president? Hell no. Oprah for governor of Chicago? Certainly. California is too freaking big and too opinionated to sit by while some dotard in DC makes decisions about the 6th largest economy in the world. (Ca) for ex.

The smart long game money is on the breakdown of federalism the emergence of individual nation-states.

And if you are Alabama, Mississippi, West Virginia, Etc hey, good luck with that.