Sign in to follow this  
Vince44

Popovich slams Trump

First off well this is probably the 35th time I've said I'm not a Trump supporter but I agree with the policies that he is putting in place

I don't listen to any musician, athlete or Hollywood figure regarding politics. Who I do listen to are in the following order

Myself

This is my list. Sheep.

Maybe one day you won't let people tell you what to think.

Unusual here.

This is my list. Sheep.

Maybe one day you won't let people tell you what to think.

Unusual here.

They don't tell me what to think. I listen to them cause I have listened to talk radio since I was 10 and I enjoy their viewpoints and opinions

Looking forward to seeing the Trump Curse hit Pop/Spurs this season.

And lol at the left pretending to care about dead soldiers. They spit on their graves every time the national anthem is played and they take a knee.

And lol at the left pretending to care about dead soldiers. They spit on their graves every time the national anthem is played and they take a knee.

you're like the poster child for right wing talking points. Your president dodged the draft four times. And said John McCain isn't a war hero because he got caught. So let's not talk about spitting on the graves of soldiers.

you're like the poster child for right wing talking points. Your president dodged the draft four times. And said John McCain isn't a war hero because he got caught. So let's not talk about spitting on the graves of soldiers.

Do as I say not as I do

I both hate the anthem protests and think trump is a lying scumbag jerkoff. Is that consistent enough for you?

Who?

He's the coach of a professional sports team that has won 5 championships without having to resort to cheating, not surprised you haven't heard of him.

He's the coach of a professional sports team that has won 5 championships without having to resort to cheating, not surprised you haven't heard of him.

how's his collar bone ?

He's the coach of a professional sports team that has won 5 championships .....

Isn't it amazing how Trump hate turns good Americans with great accomplishments into name calling little b1tches? Shows what was always there.

Isn't it amazing how Trump hate turns good Americans with great accomplishments into name calling little b1tches? Shows what was always there.

Wait: You're defending Trump by calling his critics "name calling little b1tches"??? :shocking:

Greg Popovich is a great basketball coach.

Donald Trump has an, how can we say, very unique way of communicating. :)

However up until now, The Presidents ACTIONS, as in policy decisions Ive been mostly okay with. :dunno:

Do words matter? Yes

Do they matter more than actions? No

I think people like Coach Pop need to calm the fock down.

• Like 1

Wait: You're defending Trump by calling his critics "name calling little b1tches"??? :shocking:

Where have I defended Trump? :dunno:

Where have I defended Trump? :dunno:

I just find it odd that you'd call his critics "name calling b1tches" when that is 100% Trump's entire schtick.

I just find it odd that you'd call his critics "name calling b1tches" when that is 100% Trump's entire schtick.

I just find it odd that you call "name calling little b1tches", "critics". You should find it odd the these "critics" are resorting to Trump tactics. :dunno:

I just find it odd that you call "name calling little b1tches", "critics". You should find it odd the these "critics" are resorting to Trump tactics. :dunno:

I find it odd that adults in the US don't care that our POTUS acts like a fat preteen girl with an achy baginer.

Greg Popovich is a great basketball coach.

Donald Trump has an, how can we say, very unique way of communicating. :)

However up until now, The Presidents ACTIONS, as in policy decisions Ive been mostly okay with. :dunno:

Do words matter? Yes

Do they matter more than actions? No

I think people like Coach Pop need to calm the fock down.

Some would argue that a President's words actually matter a lot more than his actions.

Those people would argue that congress is more responsible for passing legislation, laws, etc, etc.....And those people may believe that the President's words tend to influence the actions of others..... For example, he can speak in a way that empowers racists or in a way that takes away the power of racists.... He can speak in a way that elevates tensions with countries that may be itching for a war, or in a way that calms those tensions......He can speak in a way that keeps our allies confident that we have each other's backs, or he can give our allies pause.....He can speak in way that attempts to unite Americans with each other, or he can speak in a way that implies Americans like him are right and Americans unlike him are wrong.

I find it odd that adults in the US don't care that our POTUS acts like a fat preteen girl with an achy baginer.

I find it odd that those who claim to care start acting the same way. :dunno:

• Like 1

I find it odd that those who claim to care start acting the same way. :dunno:

I find it odd that you draw some distinction between Pop's comments and Trump's near daily Twitter-gasms and that you expect no more from the POTUS than you do an NBA coach.

Some would argue that a President's words actually matter a lot more than his actions.

Those people would argue that congress is more responsible for passing legislation, laws, etc, etc.....And those people may believe that the President's words tend to influence the actions of others..... For example, he can speak in a way that empowers racists or in a way that takes away the power of racists.... He can speak in a way that elevates tensions with countries that may be itching for a war, or in a way that calms those tensions......He can speak in a way that keeps our allies confident that we have each other's backs, or he can give our allies pause.....He can speak in way that attempts to unite Americans with each other, or he can speak in a way that implies Americans like him are right and Americans unlike him are wrong.

One of the reasons I didn't personally vote for Trump is his "tone" and lack of couth when dealing with his peers or other potential world leaders. Some people fed off of it during the campaign but it turned me off. So I get what you are implying.

I still have two problems with people freaking out constantly on the President.

1. It's not as bad as its made out to be. Out of context quotes, hyperbole and yes....fake news trying everyday to blow up what he says into something bigger than it really is......followed by mass, social media derived faux outrage. It's out of hand.

2. At the end of the day, Actions still trump Words.

One of the reasons I didn't personally vote for Trump is his "tone" and lack of couth when dealing with his peers or other potential world leaders. Some people fed off of it during the campaign but it turned me off. So I get what you are implying.

1. It's not as bad as its made out to be. Out of context quotes, hyperbole and yes....fake news trying everyday to blow up what he says into something bigger than it really is......followed by mass, social media derived faux outrage. It's out of hand.

2. At the end of the day, Actions still trump Words.

I agree that the daily outrage is ridiculous but at the end of it all this guy just isn't fit to be president and never was - not by a mile.

But oh yeah, what about Clinton??! :cry:

Fock her too.

Now that that's established, when can we get a competent adult in that office? I don't give a fock which party it is.

Nope...not going down this rabbit hole.

Exactly. It was shameful when Trump said it and it was even worse in how he tried to backtrack. The Great Divider.

for the record, it's Obama that's well known as THE Great Divider.

It's not as bad as it's made out to be right up until the moment that it is as bad as it's made out to be. Words create coverage that creates anger that creates action that creates reaction. This is the reality. If you want to change that reality, you have to expect one of the following to occur.

Option 1: We can hope that the hundreds (or thousands) of media organizations in our country and around the world decide not to cover his inflammatory words, thereby costing themselves ratings/subscriptions/livelihoods. And if some of the news gets out anyway, we can ask millions and billions of people to each individually exercise enough judgement to not spread the news, rile up their neighbors, post online about it, etc.

Option 2: We can expect more of 1 man.

I'm pragmatic. I don't see a lot of success in asking the entire world to sacrifice for 1 man, when I can ask the most powerful man in the entire world to simply act in a manner that is mindful of the rest of the world.

Trump is just a flat-out piece of sh1t. Always has been.

Pot meet kettle.

So apparently the President wasn't exactly sympathetic in his phone call...forgot the name of the soldier, said "Well, I guess he knew what he signed up for,".

Trump, Dem congresswoman feud over his remarks to widow of fallen soldier

Mother of dead soldier confirms Trump 'disrespected' widow in phone call

Good job making this all about you Mr. President, well played. :thumbsup:

Trump has embarrassed this country with every step he's taken since inauguration. Is there really a reason we can't have the vice president call these families? We all know Trump doesn't have it a sympathetic bone in his body and every word out of his mouth is to further his agenda.

Trump has embarrassed this country with every step he's taken since inauguration. Is there really a reason we can't have the vice president call these families? We all know Trump doesn't have it a sympathetic bone in his body and every word out of his mouth is to further his agenda.

Can't wait for you to get banned again. I'm doing my best to speed up the process.

He likes soldiers who don't get dead.

Can't wait for you to get banned again. I'm doing my best to speed up the process.

it eouldnt be 'again' it would be my first time ever on any message board. Why do you like everyone with a varying opinion of yours to be banned? Are you that sensitive? There are probably message boards where everybody just spouts conservative views. You should find one of those. There's nothing wrong with being overly sensitive and soft.

it eouldnt be 'again' it would be my first time ever on any message board. Why do you like everyone with a varying opinion of yours to be banned? Are you that sensitive? There are probably message boards where everybody just spouts conservative views. You should find one of those. There's nothing wrong with being overly sensitive and soft.

whatever you say Newbs.

With all the coming out now about the last 8 years and the criminals we had in office Pops can STFU.

Thank God for president Trump otherwise Hillary would have sold even more of this country to the highest bidder. Focking disgusting how close we came.

Trump has embarrassed this country with every step he's taken

see - I pretty much agree with you - but I'm gonna' call you out on this - lemme' splain and hope you understand...

1. Negative. your comment is negative if we simply need to categorize it as negative or positive. Nothing inspiring or admirable about your tone and word choice.

2. Divisive. your comment is divisive and attacking in its nature - nothing unifying or problem solving with what you are saying.

3. Embellishing Absolutism - "Embarrassed the country" (maybe you but not everyone'), "Every step" - it's not every step, sure. many steps? sure but not "Every". You've made your criticisms invalid by making them absolute exaggerations.

In the end - this is my largest issue with Trump - Negative, Divisive, and Exaggeration to the point it's actually lying - it's not Presidential, it's not good leadership.

And when his critics behave the same way, I give them very little credibility - somebody, somewhere, has to take the higher road - someone needs to step up and be a statesman. The leadership is bad and getting worse... and now so too are their followers.

see - I pretty much agree with you - but I'm gonna' call you out on this - lemme' splain and hope you understand...

1. Negative. your comment is negative if we simply need to categorize it as negative or positive. Nothing inspiring or admirable about your tone and word choice.

2. Divisive. your comment is divisive and attacking in its nature - nothing unifying or problem solving with what you are saying.

3. Embellishing Absolutism - "Embarrassed the country" (maybe you but not everyone'), "Every step" - it's not every step, sure. many steps? sure but not "Every". You've made your criticisms invalid by making them absolute exaggerations.

In the end - this is my largest issue with Trump - Negative, Divisive, and Exaggeration to the point it's actually lying - it's not Presidential, it's not good leadership.

And when his critics behave the same way, I give them very little credibility - somebody, somewhere, has to take the higher road - someone needs to step up and be a statesman. The leadership is bad and getting worse... and now so too are their followers.

his wife is pretty. There

With all the ###### coming out now about the last 8 years and the criminals we had in office Pops can STFU.

Thank God for president Trump otherwise Hillary would have sold even more of this country to the highest bidder. Focking disgusting how close we came.

Dude, you're really pretty nuts. Might be a good idea to step away from the internet for a while, try to collect yourself :(

With all the ###### coming out now about the last 8 years and the criminals we had in office Pops can STFU.

nailed it