Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

What Would You Do?

So I got on a Last Man Standing pool by winning a jump pool. The jump pool was a Saints line pool that cost $10. You win, you get a spot for the $100 last man standing pool (straight up wins-no point spread). The last man standing pool was $100 for a team if you didn't win a jump pool. There were 122 teams when it started. We are down to seven, me being one of them. Denver and Atlanta knocked out thirty teams last week. I was offered $1600 from the owner of the bar for the rights to my team.

Do you take the money or play on? So far, I have picked (not in order) Steelrs, Chiefs, Packers, Raiders, Redskins, Eagles. I've got some good teams left. What would you do?

:rolleyes:

So I got on a Last Man Standing pool by winning a jump pool. The jump pool was a Saints line pool that cost $10. You win, you get a spot for the $100 last man standing pool (straight up wins-no point spread). The last man standing pool was $100 for a team if you didn't win a jump pool. There were 122 teams when it started. We are down to seven, me being one of them. Denver and Atlanta knocked out thirty teams last week. I was offered $1600 from the owner of the bar for the rights to my team.

Do you take the money or play on? So far, I have picked (not in order) Steelrs, Chiefs, Packers, Raiders, Redskins, Eagles. I've got some good teams left. What would you do?

What's the purse for the winner? If some entries are 'jump pool' entries, then the pot isn't 122x100=$12,200, right?

1/7th of that - if that is the pot - is about $1742. He's not even giving you your odds at the moment. If he'd bump it up to something like $2,000, then it would be worth considering.

I'd play on.

I'd win... because I always fvckin win.

:first:

I would contact Google, and ask them to create an algorithm that gives you a best chance. Make sure to include in that algorithm how many members of each team you have that is kneeling for fake protests

I was offered $1600 from the owner of the bar for the rights to my team.

Do you take the money or play on?

first, you offer $1500 for the rights to some other dope's team - and when dopey takes it, you sell your team to the bar owner for $1600.

see... told you I'd win.

What's the purse for the winner? If some entries are 'jump pool' entries, then the pot isn't 122x100=$12,200, right?

1/7th of that - if that is the pot - is about $1742. He's not even giving you your odds at the moment. If he'd bump it up to something like $2,000, then it would be worth considering.

I'd play on.

Winner take all. Unless all the owners decide to split the pot. Last year there were four teams left and all four lost. They split it four ways instead going another week. They made it to week fourteen. They were out of good picks. Was pretty cool how it turned out.

If you don't have a competitive edge, and its a free roll, i'd take the 1600-1700.

Looking at this weeks games, I'd try and get more money out of him and sell.

Ask him for unlimited drinks for a month.

Maybe if the guy doesnt know him well. Bunny can drink $1600 worth in one weekend

Maybe if the guy doesnt know him well. Bunny can drink $1600 worth in one weekend

That's what I was thinking. He would probably think "that's a better deal than paying $1600!", but then Bunny runs up a $5000 tab on the first weekend.

I'd counter with $2 grand - see if he bites.

Counter with $1000 for a 50/50 split of the team. You get guaranteed money, plus you have the fun of playing on. :cheers:

• Like 1

Offer denied. $1600 and a $400 bar tab. Say Lavee.

So I got drunk tonight and was the first to post their pick. Rules stipulate that your post doesn't have to be posted till midnight Saturday. Figured I'd get the nut rolling early. Examined everything early while figuring out my best video game picks. Which, I must say, I'm winning. Who's man cave do you want to hang in other than mine at this juncture. Got it all.

Picked the Jaguars. Wish them luck.