Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Looks like newbie is outta here again.

I don't think so at all..... He's 1 of 15 or so that wrestle in the mud, sure... But since he's not part of the "clique" - he's seen as such.

I like to think of myself as a Centrist, leaning right. I find myself at times agreeing with Newbie, but even when I do, he still comes across as a narcissistic doosh. Because of his disorder, he craves attention like a dog....even if its bad....hell he even revels in it. He is Patient Zero when it comes to whatever disease ails this forearm.

Okay Mr. Pot. :lol:

You think I am a troll and you are absolutely a troll..

Guess we are at a standstill..

:wave:

You think I am a troll and you are absolutely a troll..

Guess we are at a standstill..

:wave:

You troll as much as anyone here. Maybe youll be less grumpy now that Newbie isnt here to bruise your whittle feewings. :cry:

I like to think of myself as a Centrist, leaning right. I find myself at times agreeing with Newbie, but even when I do, he still comes across as a narcissistic doosh. Because of his disorder, he craves attention like a dog....even if its bad....hell he even revels in it. He is Patient Zero when it comes to whatever disease ails this forearm.

I see it a different way..... I find that many of the same people who say similar things, are right there with him, step for step - matching him post for post in the so-called "attention" threads... Everyone here has the Ignore feature, everyone here has the conscious choice to simply not reply to him - yet they don't use it and they continue to reply.... Why? It's 'bcoz they are no different than he, it's bcoz their egos and pride compel them to engage. He's like catnip to them, they can't resist - then they cry about "the other guy" who has the problem..............I've been around here a long time - I don't get into it with Newbs. Even though I don't agree with all his opinions, we're not attacking each other and calling each other names... It's really not that hard at all.

• Like 1

I see it a different way..... I find that many of the same people who say similar things, are right there with him, step for step - matching him post for post in the so-called "attention" threads... Everyone here has the Ignore feature, everyone here has the conscious choice to simply not reply to him - yet they don't use it and they continue to reply.... Why? It's 'bcoz they are no different than he, it's bcoz their egos and pride compel them to engage. He's like catnip to them, they can't resist - then they cry about "the other guy" who has the problem..............I've been around here a long time - I don't get into it with Newbs. Even though I don't agree with all his opinions, we're not attacking each other and calling each other names... It's really not that hard at all.

Tl/dr. But butt hurt

Jesus Chrysler has gone grey.

The real question is...Will he take the hint this time?

I vote no.

Why don't you take the hint and leave.

maybe you can try to rekindle your relationship on tinder ? :(

Yep, he's definitely the type to run to mommy or mikey in this case.

I'm working on running you out next.

maybe you can try to rekindle your relationship on tinder ? :(

You've used this line about 10 times already - don't you have any new material?

Tl/dr. But butt hurt

Right on cue.......I've got a good discussion going with Pat - you felt left out, butted in with some corny trolling.. Talk about an attention seeker.

You've used this line about 10 times already - don't you have any new material?

liar, 2nd time...i use 3 times and then toss em. Besides the shoe fits. Tone down your devastation a bit. I wont leave you so open. HTH

liar, 2nd time...i use 3 times and then toss em. Besides the shoe fits. Tone down your devastation a bit. I wont leave you so open. HTH

Oh, ok - long as you have a system. :D

Right on cue.......I've got a good discussion going with Pat - you felt left out, butted in with some corny trolling.. Talk about an attention seeker.

You're right. This time. Don't get used to it.

I'm working on running you out next.

Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

Pretty ghey of whoever reported him.

If were getting rid of political trolls two of the boards three actual members will be gone :dunno:

You troll as much as anyone here. Maybe youll be less grumpy now that Newbie isnt here to bruise your whittle feewings. :cry:

My post count alone proves you are kind of a focking retard.

You aren't very good at this...

:doh:

• Like 1

My biggest issue I guess with the whole thing is that the 1% of the time that Newbie isn't being a dickhead, he is one of the better posters around. Music, pop culture, and even sports discussion are better with him involved. Although he leans troll in the sports ones often as well.

• Like 1

My post count alone proves you are kind of a focking retard.

You aren't very good at this...

Your posts only prove that youre a retard. And a crybaby.

If were getting rid of political trolls two of the boards three actual members will be gone :dunno:

This.

Honestly, if you feel the need to report someone because you read something that made you :cry: :mad: it says more about you than the person you reported.

Grow a pair FFS.

haven't you reported in the past ? Same with him ?

I know MDC reports people. And Worms is always trying to get people banned. Couple of wusses.

I know MDC reports people. And Worms is always trying to get people banned. Couple of wusses.

Who did I report?

haven't you reported in the past ? Same with him ?

Of course... Now trying to act all outraged because a full-time troll was banned for the 3rd time..

This place..

Who did I report?

You deny you have? Such a fockin child.

Two rats.

• Like 1

Of course... Now trying to act all outraged because a full-time troll was banned for the 3rd time..

This place..

Wait, newbie has been bannored 3 times?

Didn't he spend the last several years calling RP a no life loser cuz he "couldn't stay away from this place" after he got banned?

Surely he can't come back again, can he?

:unsure:

• Like 1

You deny you have? Such a fockin child.

I reported you for being RP. You got banned and dont post as Mag Bastard anymore.

Go figure. :lol:

I reported you for being RP. You got banned and dont post as Mag Bastard anymore.

Then why did you ask? Because you're a child, that's why.

I was banned? When? I see you're as dumb as ever.

HT admits to being MB, then pretends to be different posters.

And you say Newb has problems. :wacko:

I was banned? When? I see you're as dumb as ever.

MDC is clueless. Lol

HT admits to being MB, then pretends to be different posters.

And you say Newb has problems. :wacko:

Yeah, you got it. What a moron. And a rat.

Yeah, you got it. What a moron. And a rat.

Remember when you said you dont post as MB anymore because you were being stalked offline under that handle?

You should get your imaginary cop buddies on the case. 👮🏻‍♀

Remember when you said you dont post as MB anymore because you were being stalked offline under that handle?

You should get your imaginary cop buddies on the case. 👮🏻‍♀

Go away rat. You get almost everything wrong. Child.

Go away rat. You get almost everything wrong. Child.

I notice no denials there. You did not admit to being MB? You did not say you dont post as MB because you were being stalked? :dunno:

I notice no denials there. You did not admit to being MB? You did not say you dont post as MB because you were being stalked? :dunno:

You were the one doing the stalking. Why do you leave that out? Rat.

You were the one doing the stalking. Why do you leave that out? Rat.

Keep going freak. What sort of offline stalking was I doing, freak? How does changing your handle prevent this stalking, freak? :lol: