Sign in to follow this  
yupper

Chris Hogan

This guy's been hurt since week 8 and no timetable on his return. Guy was putting up close to WR1 numbers. He had/has a sprain AC joint. Anyone think that the Patriots are playin coy and keep him out until week 16 or 17 just to get him acclimated back into the offense before the real postseason? If so, they did something simliar with Dion Lewis a couple years ago after coming back from his ACL tear. Thoughts!

sounds like he didn't practice full but was at practice at least with helmet on doing stuff on the side.

If you google twitter about him it has updates

Can't play and can't drop, it's a tough spot. Like Zeke, so nothing much you can do except wasting that one spot.

I dropped him a few weeks back and haven't looked back or lost a game since. :banana:

I have him, but my other receivers are Antonio, Hopkins, Corey Coleman, so unless something happens to AB or Dhop, I probably wouldn't even need anyway...my guess is he's back next week but I wouldn't consider playing him in the playoffs unless needed.

god I hope so I've been holding him hoping he could come back week 14 and then I could maybe throw him in my lineup for week 15.

Two days of limited practice in a row. Gonna take some balls to start him though unless you just happen to have another MNF option.