Sign in to follow this  
purplengold47

TE play sucks this year, who u got the ROTW?

I drafted Olsen and Eifert when Olsen went down I picked up Doyle when he got hurt I grabbed Engram 😡 Thru 5 weeks I have a combined total of 8pts from my TE's that's 1.6 pts per game😂

Whats everyones thought on zach miller now that trubisky is at the helm?? Young QB checking down to his TE could be something to look at.

7 tar 3 rec 39 yds 1 td was his line with his first game with trubisky.

It's a plus that Engram will get more attention now and that DEN has allowed the 6th most FPs to TEs this year. But I've been concerned that, as thin as NYG is at WR, that DEN will be able to double down on Engram and squelch his production.

One thing that helped alleviate that concern was noting that Charles Clay had a 6-6-39-1 line against DEN in wk3 at a time when BUF was relatively thin at WR too. (Jordan Matthews and Zay Jones don't present toooo much of a threat...)

I wouldn't mind hearing from Engram owners about whether you're going to be starting him this week at DEN.

It's a plus that Engram will get more attention now and that DEN has allowed the 6th most FPs to TEs this year. But I've been concerned that, as thin as NYG is at WR, that DEN will be able to double down on Engram and squelch his production.

One thing that helped alleviate that concern was noting that Charles Clay had a 6-6-39-1 line against DEN in wk3 at a time when BUF was relatively thin at WR too. (Jordan Matthews and Zay Jones don't present toooo much of a threat...)

I wouldn't mind hearing from Engram owners about whether you're going to be starting him this week at DEN.

I'm leaning towards Engram over ASJ. The Giants can't run and he is by far the best of what's left in the passing game. Plus there is always garbage time if the defense does commit to shutting down Engram.

I've started him the last three weeks, I have a gut feeling he's due to score this week.

I'm leaning towards Engram over ASJ. The Giants can't run and he is by far the best of what's left in the passing game. Plus there is always garbage time if the defense does commit to shutting down Engram.

I've started him the last three weeks, I have a gut feeling he's due to score this week.

I just picked up ASJ this week (man, sounds like a Big Pharma commercial...I need help managing my moderate to severe ASJ). What's been said above scares me away from Engram--the Giants don't have a whole lot else right now. I mean, for anything over one-WR sets, they'll be trotting out a guy who wasn't even on the team last week. And the one guy they have has caught 8 passes for less than 100 yds this week. And they have one actually healthy RB. If I'm Engram, I make sure my will is up to date before the weekend.

Looks like the torch is being passed on the chargers I'm rolling Henry going forward and tossing Bennett to the bench. Rather have the 15pt upside with the occasional 2pt game than 5 pts every week.

ASJ has been like manna from Heaven for me thus far. Since I devalue the TE position typically, if he can continue to average 10pts/gm in PPR, that's all I need. Besides, there is NOTHING else out there right now.

Tyler Kroft?

Per Roto

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Tyler Eifert could undergo season-ending back surgery.

It would be Eifert's third back surgery since 2014. Eifert has missed the last three weeks and hasn't looked close to returning. His back issues could potentially put his career in jeopardy. In a contract year, Eifert is likely going to struggle for 2018 free agent interest.

Per Roto

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Tyler Eifert could undergo season-ending back surgery.

It would be Eifert's third back surgery since 2014. Eifert has missed the last three weeks and hasn't looked close to returning. His back issues could potentially put his career in jeopardy. In a contract year, Eifert is likely going to struggle for 2018 free agent interest.

Just saw this. Kroft put up some decent #'s. I'd take a flyer.

If you guys didn't get on the ASJ bandwagon, it's too late after this week. Dude should have had 24+ PPR pts this past week but got jobbed because the ref's can't get off the Pats johnson. ASJ may be a top 5 TE for the rest of the season.

I have both asj and engram. Drafted engram thanks to someone's advice here.

I just picked up ASJ this week (man, sounds like a Big Pharma commercial...I need help managing my moderate to severe ASJ). What's been said above scares me away from Engram--the Giants don't have a whole lot else right now. I mean, for anything over one-WR sets, they'll be trotting out a guy who wasn't even on the team last week. And the one guy they have has caught 8 passes for less than 100 yds this week. And they have one actually healthy RB. If I'm Engram, I make sure my will is up to date before the weekend.

I had the same fears and started him anyways. Performing against Denver, I think we can put those fears to rest. Enjoy :cheers:

somebody in my league dropped engram last week and he cleared waivers. no idea how but I was glad to pick him up even though I had rudolph. Time to try and work a trade.

Would you go Hooper, Kroft, Miller, or Henry ROS to pair with Engram

Pick the one with different bye first, then decide whom has the highest upside.

Without knowing the bye, Kroft and Miller has the highest upside only because they just started flashing while the other two has boom and already busted.

Actually, just went and look at Hooper stats, he is rising again. It's a dart throw, just make sure the bye is different.

the general consensus is that Hunter Henry has has replaced Gates for the Chargers..... and thus Antonio is widely available on the wire (14% ownership on ESPN ..... 30% on yahoo....) while Henry has most recently received more snaps than Gates, Henry is mostly in there blocking.... and Gates has out targeted Henry nearly 2 to 1 this season..... everyone (except the most important person---- his QB) thinks Gates is done..... If you look at the very TE friendly schedule that the Chargers have the rest of the way, he is worth a roster spot in my opinion..... and not a bad flex play this week..... those that were paying attention last year, could tell you that Henry got extra target attention last year because Gates was receiving a lot of attention from apposing Defenses due to a crippled Chargers receiving crew, and Henry was basically ignored, being an unproven rookie...... thus far this year, Gates looks to be the main TE that Rivers looks for first.... you could do a lot worse else where this year......

So far this has been coming to fruition. If you missed out on Brate, ASJ & Engram, I'd try Henry. After that I'd go Kroft.

Would you go Hooper, Kroft, Miller, or Henry ROS to pair with Engram

henry, kroft, miller, hooper

hooper's value may be tied to sanu being hurt. something hasn't been right about that passing offense either. miller seems like he will have decent volume but low td potential. kroft i like, dalton uses TE's a lot and he's the only guy outside of green. henry is the #1 choice here. watched him last week they are using him at all levels of the passing game. great hands, solid RZ threat. gates looked like he could barely move i can't see him seeing the field much longer.