Sign in to follow this  
brotherbock

Regrets, I've had a few

What's your biggest mistake you've made so far this season?

In my keeper league, I'm sitting in 3rd, top scorer, so I haven't made many big mistakes yet. Yet. But the one that sticks with me is dropping Kamara. I grabbed him from free agency right after our draft (was able to put Luck on IR right away), was all laughing at my genius. And then when Winston got hurricaned, I needed QB help. I grabbed two QBs--Kizer and Smith--and had to drop someone in the process. So I dropped Kamara.

Who else could I have dropped? Jamal Williams. Devantae Booker. F-ing Rawls.

That one I regret. 1/2 PPR league too.

What's anyone else got?

Just benching Russell Wilson and TY Hilton week 3 for Wentz and Cohen, which cost me 30 pts and a loss. Still sitting at 3-2 and 2nd in total points so still in good shape, but could be even better.

I did turn down a trade of Murray/Henry for Wentz/Montgomery, which may come back to bite me if Montgomery loses his job. But the week after I instead traded Wentz/Cohen for Henry, so really only missed out on getting Murray, which doesn't look like a huge loss at this point.

My RBs are terrible and I dropped both Blount and A Jones.

Word on Roto is that TyMont practiced 'fully' today. So at least some consolation that Jones may not be quite as valuable now. Maybe.

It's auction draft, I went soft on my BFF (his team wasn't looking so good at that time) and didn't get Hill when I know he is a great WR2.

Beside that, nothing too bad so far, unless dropping DJ come back to bite me.

Word on Roto is that TyMont practiced 'fully' today. So at least some consolation that Jones may not be quite as valuable now. Maybe.

Crack ribs doesn't hurt you until you get hit. If you check Roto now, there is news that he might not suit up again this week already, which follow last week trend. Fracture ribs usually cause a player to miss about 2 weeks, but Packers had a Thursday game, so that's going to cut it close.

Crack ribs doesn't hurt you until you get hit. If you check Roto now, there is news that he might not suit up again this week already, which follow last week trend. Fracture ribs usually cause a player to miss about 2 weeks, but Packers had a Thursday game, so that's going to cut it close.

He also said he 'felt fine' after taking hits. So that's even more good news.

I'm only 3-2 but not ready to say I have major regrets. I haven't gotten hit with any major injuries and have pretty good depth. And traditionally the 2nd half of the season is very different than the 1st. Guys you may be lamenting about now could end up winning your league for you.

We can talk regrets in the last couple weeks of the season.

I'm only 3-2 but not ready to say I have major regrets. I haven't gotten hit with any major injuries and have pretty good depth. And traditionally the 2nd half of the season is very different than the 1st. Guys you may be lamenting about now could end up winning your league for you.

We can talk regrets in the last couple weeks of the season.

I'm 3-2, in third place and top scorer by a lot. Dropped one game when TyMont and Dalvin both went down for me. Sucked, but not any mistake I made. But I keep looking at my flex spot now with those two out and thinking...Oh Kamara! :)

Grabbed DMC yesterday, maybe Zeke stays out and he turns into something. I'm tired of looking at a bench full of Collins/Gallman/Foreman types. Gimme a starter!

Bad decisions I blame myself-

1. Dumping Benjamin after 4 weeks to pick up Funchess

2. Drafting Martavis Bryant

3. Stashing Corey Davis this long and missing out on a few WRs I thought can be starters

ajayi.

picking up rudolph over ertz when my gut told me all preseason that ertz would be the guy

drafting drew brees in the 3rd over kareem hunt

I have too many shares of Cooper with second round price tags

Just one league for me; but I drafted 4th in a 10 team and took Cooper in the 2nd Round and Dez in the 3rd, so I passed on Gurley/Zeke in Round 2 for Cooper. Julio was my #1 and we play 2 RB, 2 WR and Flex. My RB crew is Mixon (5th rd), CJ Anderson (6th), Ingram (7th), Henry (10th) and McKinnon and Cohen (WW scoops). Been trying to move ARodgers (4th) or ASmith (WW) . . . but in a 10 team with light benches, nobody is biting. The offers for Julio are embarrassing even though he's underperformed. He's Julio. :)

As a KC homer I took Dalvin Cook when Hunt was available as well.It's not that I regret taking Cook,it's that I regret not being a homer and taking a player I had further fan interest in.Now I'm left feeling like I did the season I passed on Priest Holmes and he blew up.

Well I have been slammed by injuries and that is out of anyones control.

My keepers OBJ & DJ I lost and I also lost Chris Carson.

I traded AJ Green in offseason for Cooks and a 1st rounder (Jamison Crowder)

I regret that trade and drafting of Crowder a lot.

I regret also drafting both Mike Williams and Corey Davis and holding them

especially with all these injuries it really hurt.

I ended up trading DJ and my 1st next year for Lev Bell and I have won 3

in row after starting 3-2. I guess it could be worse.

Eh right now I wish I had added McKinnon for free the week of Cook's surgery or bet a couple extra $$ on McKinnon, literally lost him by $1 and I suspected he might be very valuable.

Probably dropping Cam after week 3 failure against the Saints. I was 1-1-1 and didnt want to wait for his shoulder to get better..Also short 5 man bench and my RB's are sucking i didnt want to hold 2 Qb's. At least his replacement was Watson... but with the Rogers injury, it would have been nice to have both.