Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Taking the Family to Disney World

You and your wife should take a picture each morning of each kid in their outfit for the day. God forbid one gets lost you will have a clear description of what they are wearing.

We plan on feeding them to gators.

well... you did your homework.

Disney, more than most vacations, needs a plan of attack.

But be flexible... enjoy all the little details in Dis without rushing by too much.

You will NOT see everything.

We've been many times. Here's one trip video:

Thanks for the video looks like you had a blast.

You're right. I have a structure, but I will remind myself we won't see everything and sometimes watching a show the kids enjoy is >>> than making a fastpass reservation.

Where is that talking mickey?.

They didn't offer any up. Do they have to be Disney pins or can I trade whatever the local store has?

Disney I think... but they don't have to be quality.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/290076773/disney-world-pin-trading-lot-of-25-pins?ref=related-3

Buy something like this... get them rushed shipped to you before you leave.

Thanks for the video looks like you had a blast.

You're right. I have a structure, but I will remind myself we won't see everything and sometimes watching a show the kids enjoy is >>> than making a fastpass reservation.

Where is that talking mickey?.

MK, Town Square Theater - on the right just as you enter MK main gate.

One fun thing to do that many do not know about is looking for Hidden Mickeys...some are very obvious, some are not...they actually publish a book to help find the Hidden Mickeys. Have fun

One fun thing to do that many do not know about is looking for Hidden Mickeys...some are very obvious, some are not...they actually publish a book to help find the Hidden Mickeys. Have fun

Hint - You have to do dinner with Cinderella...she's got a Mickey tattoo on her inner left thigh. This one is very fun.

just looked your plan over again - on your Epcot day.. why wasn't Soarin' a priority? Or at least right there with Anna and Elsa?

Soarin' is, arguably, the best "experience" Disney offers. Not sure if your kids may be too young - my boy was only 5 when we took him on it and he's no thrill ride seeker.

just looked your plan over again - on your Epcot day.. why wasn't Soarin' a priority? Or at least right there with Anna and Elsa?

Soarin' is, arguably, the best "experience" Disney offers. Not sure if your kids may be too young - my boy was only 5 when we took him on it and he's no thrill ride seeker.

#1 priority for Epcot is frozen and meet Anna and Elsa.

Soarin, frozen, and test track are all class A rides so I can only FP+ 1 at a time

The plan is to get there first thing ride frozen than meet Anna and Elsa. If that happens I will cancel my evening frozen FP. After we will go straight to the test track since it's next door and I will try and FP soarin later that day.

Hint - You have to do dinner with Cinderella...she's got a Mickey tattoo on her inner left thigh. This one is very fun.

She has one on her inner butt cheek too. I had to fast pass that ride though

Disney I think... but they don't have to be quality.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/290076773/disney-world-pin-trading-lot-of-25-pins?ref=related-3

Buy something like this... get them rushed shipped to you before you leave.

Okay we found some on Amazon for cheap and they will arrive in time for our trip... God d@mn you

You should have sat at home and posted on FFT with them,

You should have sat at home and posted on FFT with them,

Better yet I'll go all the way to WDW and post here while at the parks

:first:

lines get pretty focking long... before you know it, you're posting in Bold Predictions on the mange bored.

lines get pretty focking long... before you know it, you're posting in Bold Predictions on the mange bored.

Speed pass

hth

Okay we found some on Amazon for cheap and they will arrive in time for our trip... God d@mn you

:lol: welcome to my life bro..

or even send gtg pictures

:unsure:

Just for edjr. Currently standing in the Peter pan fast pass line

Also mmm beer we made our first pin trade.

Kids are about done so heading back to the hotel shortly

Sweet! Once the kids caught on we started doing it in the lines while waiting. It was a cool timewaster. All disney employees have to do it no questions asked.

Most were actually really really cool about it.

Fam is back at the hotel chilling before heading back to magic kingdom.

Magic hour was totally worth it. We got in so many rides. The plan was to head to seven drwarf mine ride. Literally in line half an hour before rope drop. Walked straight to it and the line was 30+ minutes. So we said fock that and hit like 6 rides in a row with no wait.

I had an incredible Pina Colada at the pool at the Floridian earlier this year. And it was only 11 bucks.

• Like 1

I had an incredible Pina Colada at the pool at the Floridian earlier this year. And it was only 11 bucks.

190 bucks for chef mickey

ouch..... how many people?

ouch..... how many people?

Eta it was dinner which is more expensive

ok...could be worse

edit: you having any fun? getting any relaxation (I read a hotel break somewhere)?

Sounds right. And the food ain't that good.

Sounds right. And the food ain't that good.

yeah...that's what sucks. you can do well almost anywhere at $50pp.

ok...could be worse

edit: you having any fun? getting any relaxation (I read a hotel break somewhere)?

It's okay. I'm exhausted trying to get my pokie kids through dinner. It's like you're missing so much because we have been sitting here for ,90 minutes.

Yes short hotel break. Took showers heading back to mk now

• Like 1

first time we took our daughter to DL was 7 years ago for her 4th birthday. at the time she was taking 1 nap daily. first day at DL she was a spark plug... her battery was going from open to close. sometime around 5 or 6pm i was getting at little tired of the crowd and left the girls to watch the parade of lights while i scouted (and reserved) dinner. found a place i liked then found a nice bar with a good bier list and waited for them and just chilled for a bit :) a few years ago i broke away again and went to disney's tiki bar.

Hotel day today. We are chilling at the pool and need to do some laundry at some point.

I focked up last night. We had fantasmic dinner package tickets. Seats right in the middle of the show. Off in the distance I saw a storm with a lot of lightning. I looked around and thought if that storm hits it's going to be a nightmare getting all these people out of here and back to the bus. So I packed the family up and left 10 minutes before show time. When we got on the bus I looked at the radar and saw the storm was north of us and moving away. Sigh.... I should have looked before leaving.

So we missed out on an awesome show and the star wars spectacular that happens after. I'm pissed at myself because I've planned this trip perfectly we've done everything we've wanted plus some bonus stuff. I even got to break away and ride tower of terror and Aerosmith. I should have checked the damn radar.

Tomorrow is Epcot.

• Like 1

Anyone else picturing Clark Griswold showing the family day one with the family truckster?

Anyone else picturing Clark Griswold showing the family day one with the family truckster?

I know that smell...I know that smell.

Hotel day today. We are chilling at the pool and need to do some laundry at some point.

I focked up last night. We had fantasmic dinner package tickets. Seats right in the middle of the show. Off in the distance I saw a storm with a lot of lightning. I looked around and thought if that storm hits it's going to be a nightmare getting all these people out of here and back to the bus. So I packed the family up and left 10 minutes before show time. When we got on the bus I looked at the radar and saw the storm was north of us and moving away. Sigh.... I should have looked before leaving.

So we missed out on an awesome show and the star wars spectacular that happens after. I'm pissed at myself because I've planned this trip perfectly we've done everything we've wanted plus some bonus stuff. I even got to break away and ride tower of terror and Aerosmith. I should have checked the damn radar.

Tomorrow is Epcot.

Easy fella. Doomsday ain't coming and not while you're at focking Disneyland with the family

Tomorrow is Epcot.

DAMMIT! :angry: Your whole trip is rooined now!