Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Trump thought this job would be easier than running a business

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-100days-idUSKBN17U0CA

I swear, this just gets funnier and funnier - and more sad.

"REallly? you thought running the country wouldn't be hard?

Yeah, turns out you can't default on your debts as President - and you're not "king".

And that whole privacy thing? Yeah, whooda thunk?

The saddest part from above is - He's STILL bringing up the election.

Talk about insecure - he had copies of the electoral map for all 3 of the Reuters reporters.

Apparently he does this in virtually every one on one press meeting.

"That's pretty good, huh?" - Actual quote.

"I mean, that's good, right? So, I did good right? So I'm like President right? Did I do good Daddy?"

Dude has serious issues.

complete and utter MUFF

Can you blame him? If you only had to fill Obamas shoes you would think that too.

Well, he's already got him beat on the golf outtings...

Trump acts as a strong leader - Literially hitler

Trump shows some humility - Lets bash him over the head.

No surprise VERY FAKE NEWS taking this quote out of context and using a sh1tty headline. He's talking about the struggle of not being able to do things himself. Being constantly under the microscope etc... Of course you idiots are too stupid to pick up on that.

And like sammy can't drive 55

Trump acts as a strong leader - Literially hitler

Trump shows some humility - Lets bash him over the head.

No surprise VERY FAKE NEWS taking this quote out of context and using a sh1tty headline. He's talking about the struggle of not being able to do things himself. Being constantly under the microscope etc... Of course you idiots are too stupid to pick up on that.

Yeah, I haven't read/watched the fuller context but I saw these headlines this morning and was hoping he had some redeeming arc to what he was saying. There's a reason why POTUS's visibly age fast on the job, and he's coming in at 70 to begin with, so hopefully he realized it was going to be a massive sacrifice.

Should probably watch the whole interview though, as it wouldn't necessarily surprise me if he didn't have a wider point that redeems the whole thought. Just hoping...

No there's no wider story here. Many journalists have commented that he sees interviews more like therapy sessions. He just sort of streams whatever is going through his brain at the time. Pretty good indication he doesn't have any friends or you know a wife to talk to. He brought this stuff up spontaneously and without anybody asking him. If he's already burnt out by day 100 it's going to be a long damn 4 years.

Cut the defecit by 100 billion in his first 100 days. That's a billion a day. After a while that starts to add up to some real money.

No there's no wider story here. Many journalists have commented that he sees interviews more like therapy sessions. He just sort of streams whatever is going through his brain at the time. Pretty good indication he doesn't have any friends or you know a wife to talk to. He brought this stuff up spontaneously and without anybody asking him. If he's already burnt out by day 100 it's going to be a long damn 4 years.

Makes me think GF could run for Arizona's governor :D

Anyway, I'm kind of afraid of that; cements that I need to watch it.

What that would translate into is a president who winds up deferring all the time except for in areas he has some experience in.

The best president is a great weigher of options/approaches. This is at least better than an egocentric, rash rogue, but it's best to be passionately committed to weighing matters., i.e, Lincoln. Not "crap, this is such hard work, quick..go with what that guy who really sounds and looks like he knows what he's talking about suggests." It's going to be too erratic.

I don't think Trump even wanted to be president at the start. Then the KKK got on the Trump train, and he was like fock it.

He literally can't make it through a week in Washington already. Needs to run off to his resort on the tax payers dime every weekend. Because you know "he will be working so hard, he won't have time for golf".

I don't think Trump even wanted to be president at the start. Then the KKK got on the Trump train, and he was like fock it.

He literally can't make it through a week in Washington already. Needs to run off to his resort on the tax payers dime every weekend. Because you know "he will be working so hard, he won't have time for golf".

The KKK crowd is much smaller than the transgender crowd. And you using them as a pathetic excuse is fun. Please explore this hyperbole more.

Stern Nailed it:

12 days into Trump's presidency, Stern, the radio shock jock and Trump's longtime friend, publicly predicted this moment. During the Feb. 1 broadcast of his show, Stern said he'd told Trump early on that the presidency wouldn't be good for him.

"I really was sincere, I said, 'Why would you want to be the president of the United States? You're not going to be beloved, it's going to be a f*cking nightmare in your life," Stern recalled telling Trump in audio first flagged by CNN's KFile.

"He stepped into a situation that's really not a win for him," he added. "He's a 70 year-old guy, he's got a great life, gorgeous wife, great kids, he's got helicopters, airplanes, all the accoutrements of the great life... so now to step into this f*cking mess, and for what? There are people who are better suited for this kind of thing.
"He didn't need this in his life."

I know something about Donald Trump, he really does want to be loved," Stern said. "He does want people to really love him. That drives him a lot. I think that he has a very sensitive ego and when you're president of the United States, people are going to be very very critical."