Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

I new learned something about Planned Parenthood

I do get why people dislike PP, started as a racist organization, targeted minority communities, seems to position itself to mostly kill babies from poor parents.....but think of the consequences to society if all these oversexed idiots were allowed to just pump out kids.....maybe we have the lesser of two evils in PP

I do get why people dislike PP, started as a racist organization, targeted minority communities, seems to position itself to mostly kill babies from poor parents.....but think of the consequences to society if all these oversexed idiots were allowed to just pump out kids.....maybe we have the lesser of two evils in PP

Fine, let's just leave it at that. The left and the feminazis try to spin it into some moral crusade. And cucked men prop that garbage up. It's legal. Not moral.

• Like 1

Why that cut-off?

Because that is right around when the brain is formed and it starts to actually look like a human. Anything after that is murder, if you support second or third trimester abortions I actually think you are focked in the head. Truly sick.

Of course he was wrong, but that doesn't invalidate my point. So were the other two direct quotes I posted. It proved my point.

HTH.

Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt, and believe someone important affiliated with planned parenthood stated they provide mammograms, how much does that change the validity of the general assertion that the vast majority of what they do has nothing to do with abortion?

If planned parenthood didn't do abortions they wouldn't exist. They play games with what they claim to do, and everyone knows it.

If planned parenthood didn't do abortions they wouldn't exist. They play games with what they claim to do, and everyone knows it.

Incorrect. Abortion an important service they provide, and a big void they fill. But they do a lot more warranting their existence.

Im okay with first trimester abortions (up to 8 weeks specifically) anything after that is flat out murder. A lot of you are sick in the head.

Tasty Tasty Murder, mmmm...

Wait, that's not it.

That's just stupid. If that were the case, they'd be called planned UN-Parenthood.