Sign in to follow this  
Miami Dolphins

Existing Dynasty League Teams Available

We're a 32 team Salary Cap/Contract League entering our 4th season. We have a 40 player active roster limit, plus 6 man Practice Squad, and Injured Reserve (the roster limit is suspended during the off-season until just after the NFL's final cut-down day). We basically mimic the NFL as closely as we can within a 16 week season (12 week regular season, then NFL format playoffs and Super Bowl on week 16).

We use Proboards for league management and Fantrax for scoring and standings. The league has already paid for a lifetime Fantrax premium membership for all 32 teams, so there is no charge to participate. This is a very well run league with year round activity.

Unrestricted Free Agency starts shortly, followed by our 4 round rookie draft, so now is the best time to claim a team. There are a bunch of Free Agents this season so every team has chance to be competitive. It's a fair, fun, and active league with very competitive GMs. Send me an email or message and I'll get you into the league for a closer look.

Thanks,

Miami Dolphins

The Bucs are available. Very solid team with potentially 3 starting QBs, that's serious trade value in a 32 team league.

Message or email if you want a closer look.

The Browns just became available. Free Agency starts in a few days, followed by the Rookie Draft, so the timing is perfect.

Message or email if interested.

i would like to be put on the waiting list for your league please....

email is derrickedodson@yahoo.com

thanks

derrick