Sign in to follow this  
edjr

RG3 to the......................................................................

Depending on the guaranteed $ I don't hate the deal, but Cleveland really needs to draft a QB too.

Great move, at least it stirs the pot and makes them semi relevant. When they drafted Johnny was there a single right monded person here who didnt know for 100% certain he would be a trainwreck? Ill be rooting for him to succeed.

My hapless clueless Browns, its hard to stay a fan.

How are you a fan of that horrible franchise?? Its like the Jags, why even bother rooting for them?

So does Cleveland trade McCown now?

They still draft a QB at #2?

Does anyone really care since baseball season is almost here?

the Browns are going to be the worst team in the nfl this year....and it won't be close.

So does Cleveland trade McCown now?

They still draft a QB at #2?

Does anyone really care since baseball season is almost here?

Id go with that safety from Florida state and get a QB in the second.

And I was so smart picking up Josh Gordon at the end of last year as a possible keeper. Waste of 5 bucks.

My hapless clueless Browns, its hard to stay a fan.

Hang in there. It took my Saints over thirty years to finally win their first playoff game. And another decade till they finally won it all. You never now.

Hang in there. It took my Saints over thirty years to finally win their first playoff game. And another decade till they finally won it all. You never now.

But the saints were fun sometimes. When they had the great linebackers, even for a few years there with Aaron Brooks. The Browns have been torture since 1995. They lost the team for a few years for gods sake.

How are you a fan of that horrible franchise?? Its like the Jags, why even bother rooting for them?

Watch out now, jags are loaded on offense.

Im not sold on Wentz, so i believe that if the Browns draft him they will be set back yet again.

I'm the same way on Goff..... So why aren't you on Wentz?

Ian Rapoport

‎@RapSheet

The #Browns signed RGIII to a 2-year deal worth $15M, source said. He gets 6.75M guaranteed. Large investment.

And the hits, just keep on coming. Did he have another offer? I doubt it. Suckers.

the Browns are going to be the worst team in the nfl this year....and it won't be close.

Can't remember which site it was, bleacherreport, profootball focus...but they were saying the Browns would be historically bad this year, 0-16 Detroit Lions bad. :dunno:

This franchise has disgraced the once legendary memory of Paul Brown.

But the saints were fun sometimes. When they had the great linebackers, even for a few years there with Aaron Brooks. The Browns have been torture since 1995. They lost the team for a few years for gods sake.

I have lots of family in Cleveland and they will tell you, even when the Browns were good it was torture, Red Right 88, The Drive, The Fumble.

• Like 2

I like it, as long as they still draft a QB in the first round. Better than getting Kapaernick and paying him $19 million to suck here. If anyone can help RGIII resurrect his career, it's Hue Jackson.

This is not just a rebuild, it's a blow it all up and start over situation. It's essentially an expansion team again. They're gonna suck for at least a couple more years, depending on how these new guys draft. So far, I have no problem with any of their moves. High priced free agents aren't going to help this team, and the free agents that left should have been re-signed two years ago by the old regime, so it was going to be an uphill battle to keep them, anyways. Besides, did they win with any of those guys? Any of those guys going to be All Pro with their new teams?

They need two solid drafts before a guess can be made about their future. I'm in wait and see mode on this new analytics approach, but I like what I'm hearing and seeing so far.

All of this is contingent on Jimmy Haslam keeping his nose out of the front office and giving them the time they need.

Can't remember which site it was, bleacherreport, profootball focus...but they were saying the Browns would be historically bad this year, 0-16 Detroit Lions bad. :dunno:

Yeah, I read that. Can't disagree that much. I'm prepared for it.

Im not sold on Wentz, so i believe that if the Browns draft him they will be set back yet again.

Any team as bad as the Browns are likely to be should be drafting BPA and that is almost certainly Ramsey.

F#%K OFF

I have lots of family in Cleveland and they will tell you, even when the Browns were good it was torture, Red Right 88, The Drive, The Fumble.

I thought The Drive and The Fumble were pretty good.

I thought The Drive and The Fumble were pretty good.

Salt in the wound buddy. Poor brownie lovers.

• Like 1

I like the move. Although they absolutely shouldn't draft a QB at #2... they should draft Bosa or Tunsil

Been a fan since I was a kid, probably 30 years. My dad was a fan. Its frustrating but I'm not a quitter.

Been a fan since I was a kid, probably 30 years. My dad was a fan. Its frustrating but I'm not a quitter.

Well, you got that going for you...can't say that about the last Browns QB. :thumbsup:

I was hoping it was going to be the Jets :mad:

A- so I could laugh at them again

2- they don't deserve FITZPATRICK

I don't know why my phone capitalized all the letters in Fitzpatrick in last post

Watch Josh Gordon get reinstated and the Baylor connection is the comeback story of the year

I am not a huge RG3 fan, but he doesn't deserve this. :thumbsdown:

:lol: