Sign in to follow this  
TD Ryan2

NFL TV Ratings Down Sharply

Yeah and this. Basically all ratings are down but nfl still dominates tv in general.

The superbowl is still the most watched show of the year. The various playoff games will be among the top 10 for the year. And sunday night football is the number one overall show for the year. Thursday night football cracks the top 5 even with having some games on nfl network. Football is still king and nothing else is even close.

But if they keep focking with it they will lose fans.

SNFL only leads until the new season of fall shows starts..

Then Im out

And MAGA

I don't put any more stock into this than I do the fake outrage over Nike.. I understand many want to believe this is the case, but the fact of the matter - football and MNF were in trouble long before MAGA.

Given how vocal President Donald Trump has been about the league’s declining ratings, it would be easy to assume viewer protests are responsible for the ratings dip. That may not actually be the case. Ratings are generally up around the league. NBC’s “Sunday Night Football,” for example, was up 10 percent from last season in Week 2. People are still watching football at a high rate.

It's part of it. And saying ratings were up in week 2 without saying the teams that played last year vs this year is a bit disingenuous. Dallas/Giants always does a big rating.

It's part of it. And saying ratings were up in week 2 without saying the teams that played last year vs this year is a bit disingenuous. Dallas/Giants always does a big rating.

It's one thing to say "it's part of it" and another to insinuate it's the major reason - we both know that's not the case.

Here's how this will go in perpetuity---Folks will come here and lay out their reasons why the NFL sucks and that's why ratings are down, HT will counter with it's about the kneelers.

Well Stupidmike, perhaps you haven't noticed, but Ive said it's one of, or part of the reason ratings are down. But good job of skipping over that part in order to make your false claim.

:rolleyes:

Putting his legacy and net worth on the line, and putting the lives of him and his family at risk, to run for president (and not take a salary after he won) when he has already achieved every financial, power, fame, and women goal a guy could dream of is probably the most patriotic thing he could do. He ran for president so he could MAGA, not for money and power like the last 3 presidents.

How many lefties dodged the draft and were hailed as heroes?

Now the left wants to call a draft dodger a traitor?

###### please.

Speaking as someone who has served. Everyone (left, right, black, white, purple, gay, straight, evil, nice) that dodged the draft is an un-American poosay and should be deported. I don't care if you've "achieved every financial, power, fame, and woman goal a guy could dream of" or not. Anyone who dodged the draft does not get to lecture folks on Patriotism. That's the bottom line.

• Like 2

Speaking as someone who has served. Everyone (left, right, black, white, purple, gay, straight, evil, nice) that dodged the draft is an un-American poosay and should be deported. I don't care if you've "achieved every financial, power, fame, and woman goal a guy could dream of" or not. Anyone who dodged the draft does not get to lecture folks on Patriotism. That's the bottom line.

And criminals like Marshawn Lynch and other players don't get to lecture cops. And their fellow players also don't get to lecture cops without admonishing the violent criminals in their own ranks first.

And criminals like Marshawn Lynch and other players don't get to lecture cops. And their fellow players also don't get to lecture cops without admonishing the violent criminals in their own ranks first.

I agree completely.

Browns gonna win tonight!!!

I hope so, they should be 2-0 at this point. :thumbsup:

Although i predict a td called back because someone does something completely ridiculous...but we still win.

Im suffering from Browns ptsd.. i have constant images of just the most absolutely crazy ways to lose a game.

Even the 70's Buccaneers jerseys weren't as butt ass fugly as these Browns unis.

If the Browns were smart, they'd declare Mayfield the permanent starter and roll with it.... This kid has 'it' - let Browns fans have some fun.

Although i predict a td called back because someone does something completely ridiculous...but we still win.

Im suffering from Browns ptsd.. i have constant images of just the most absolutely crazy ways to lose a game.

Stop that, you're giving me Scott Mitchell flashbacks.

The NFL announced that the ratings for the Browns win over the New York Jets were the highest for NFL Network in three years

The NFL announced that the ratings for the Browns win over the New York Jets were the highest for NFL Network in three years

But kneeling? :unsure:

So that means ratings over the last three years have been down. Got it.

Even the Geeks who whine about the NFL cant stop watching. Except Volty. He has integrity.

Bump.

How are the ratings this year?

I'd say some improvement, the players stopped kneeling. But some people won't be back.