Sign in to follow this  
werethemillers

Who would you rather have on your bench as a flier?

In a PPR league, who is a better stash for later in the season with the largest possible upside?

I'm leaning K.White(injury concerns) or Kupp. Zay Jones is also interesting now that Baldwin retired. What do yall think?

Tyrell Williams

T.Ginn JR

Zay Jones

K.White

C.Kupp

D.Funchess

Those are all interesting players. I'd say Tyrell Williams or Zay Jones. Williams has already shown that he can be a stud and a possible #1 WR. With Zay Jones you might have a young Boldin type rookie year where he just gets fed targets.

Those are all interesting players. I'd say Tyrell Williams or Zay Jones. Williams has already shown that he can be a stud and a possible #1 WR. With Zay Jones you might have a young Boldin type rookie year where he just gets fed targets.

Of the 6, I'd prob agree with those 2.

I'd rather have Robby Anderson though over alot of those, so I'd put him on a list.

Williams. Jones is worth a stash, but I'm not even sure Williams should be considered a flier. He has value as is. If Allen goes down, he vaults up into WR1/2 territory, when Allen is healthy he still has WR3/flex appeal.

T Williams and Ginn.

Williams should be a tier or two ahead of the others. Then I like Jones, Ginn, Kupp. Williams and Jones are the most likely guys that won't be on the wire.

Zay and Kupp for PPR willl both be starters in most leagues by week 3

Zay was simply awesome in the Senior Bowl, workouts and interviews. One of the most impressive players I've seen in a long time. He's going to be a stud. I'd go with him and/or Cooper Kupp.

Zay Jones, Cooper Kupp & Tyrell Williams. Like Jones the best. Kupp next. Williams will compete for catches if Allen stays healthy. Rivers likes Hunter Henry too.

Ty Williams is the best one of that group.

I would rather have the wr with the much better QB.