Sign in to follow this  
touchdowntwitaker

++ Update: Kareem Hunt ADP - Ware likely out for season

If Ware's injury is serious, I could see him going literally anywhere. Hunt as bellcow would be worth consideration over all of the other rookie backs. But yes, I think 4th is probably a good guess for drafts taking place this weekend if people haven't caught up.

Tough call, the hype train is going to pick up steam for sure. They will still split carries there, even spiller will see third down work. I think this is a trap.

Good news is our draft is tomorrow morning. Bad news is we've got a lot of guys from Kansas City. Great schedule and they will run this guy to death. Hoping to snag him

Good news is our draft is tomorrow morning. Bad news is we've got a lot of guys from Kansas City. Great schedule and they will run this guy to death. Hoping to snag him

I have one tomorrow and another Sunday. I'm pretty scared of the sword of Damocles coming down with preseason injuries.

Took Hunt late in my draft last weekend. He's a third rounder now if Ware's injury is an ACL. Right there with Dalvin Cook

Yeah, this happened just early enough that everyone will be aware of it in all of my drafts. Oh well.

Yeah if anything it cleared up a running back situation.....maybe slightly helps the WR heavy early guys.

I know many say that drafting early is bad but some forget that it can sometime have it's benefits as well. If Ware is out for a significant amount of time then I was able to get Hunt for a steal in the 14th round.

Our league is too nice...someone sure as shiit will take Ware early tomorrow....and someone will say "You know he's hurt right?'

FOOOOCCCCKKKK!!!

Our league is too nice...someone sure as shiit will take Ware early tomorrow....and someone will say "You know he's hurt right?'

FOOOOCCCCKKKK!!!

My league will do the same... but once the name is said, that's your guy. Informs everyone else but whoever drafts Ware will be stuck with him. IOW the way it should be.

My league will do the same... but once the name is said, that's your guy. Informs everyone else but whoever drafts Ware will be stuck with him. IOW the way it should be.

if you are that lazy that you dont do even the most basic of research on the players you want to draft, you deserve to end up with an injured player on your roster.

From Adam Schefter...

Chiefs think Spencer Ware suffered PCL injury, but he will undergo an MRI on Saturday to determine extent of injury. ACL thought to be fine.

I read somewhere they thought it was a knee sprain. It would not surprise me if Mikes info (above) is more up to date than mine.

I remember last year I thought I struck gold with Booker when CJ went down. Didn't pan out.

Way back there was a year where the back in front of David Wilson for the Giants went down. I thought the season was over and the David Wilson owner would have the league on lock down.

I remember last year I thought I struck gold with Booker when CJ went down. Didn't pan out.

Way back there was a year where the back in front of David Wilson for the Giants went down. I thought the season was over and the David Wilson owner would have the league on lock down.

and he looked talented enough to do it. His problem was that he could not hang onto the football

He's a rb2.

I read as little as 2 weeks or as much as 8 weeks of missed time expected, it's early though and MRI won't be until tomorrow.

He's a rb2.

If Jordan Howard emerged as an RB 1 then Hunt is a an RB1 too now.

• Like 1

Depends on how badly Ware is hurt.

With my drafts coming up I'm not going to reach for him as a rb1 uncertain about Ware.

With my drafts coming up I'm not going to reach for him as a rb1 uncertain about Ware.

A knee sprain almost guarantees he's out for week 1 at the very least.

Not sure I want to bother with this situation now.

Have to gamble on Ware....or have to reach for Hunt...with no guarantee for either.

Gonna be a pass for me.

• Like 1

Not sure I want to bother with this situation now.

Have to gamble on Ware....or have to reach for Hunt...with no guarantee for either.

Gonna be a pass for me.

Exactly. Damnit!

I've been handcuffing these guys for cheap too (mocks).

Back to the old drawing board.

A sprain = small tear. I assume he's not 100% for 4-6 weeks. By then he's lost the job entirely. Good RBs in that system are usually 1st round pick producers.

Exactly. Damnit!

I've been handcuffing these guys for cheap too (mocks).

Back to the old drawing board.

Would have.... unfortunately for ware but better for us.... to hear that he had wrecked his knee.

• Like 1

Are you guys sure West isn't the guy til Ware's back?

Hunt is certainly more talented but he is a rookie. Does he have the coaching staff's trust already?

Shoot even spiller might be in line in front of Hunt.

Just playing devils advocate here... :dunno:

Are you guys sure West isn't the guy til Ware's back?

Hunt is certainly more talented but he is a rookie. Does he have the coaching staff's trust already?

Shoot even spiller might be in line in front of Hunt.

Just playing devils advocate here... :dunno:

Hunt has played ahead of both West and Spiller all preseason. Until last night, it even looked like one of Spiller or West would be cut.

I own Hunt, but am Thinking about sending out a trade offer to the Ware owner.....Hunt for CJ Anderson.

I think he would bite, but giving up Hunt's upside is making it hard for me to pull the trigger.

I own Hunt, but am Thinking about sending out a trade offer to the Ware owner.....Hunt for CJ Anderson.

I think he would bite, but giving up Hunt's upside is making it hard for me to pull the trigger.

Could probably get more imo.

Yuck. You accidentally stumbled on to a gold mine so you're giving it away?