Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

is anyone excited about picks in the 15-30 range?

I am sure as hell not, nobody stands out as a guy I must have, after that 30, I start to see value in guys

Usually I like a top 4 pick, get that stud, and then 2 solid guys in the 2nd and 3rd, this is the first year I want to draft in the bottom 3, and get 2 solid guys like Gordon/Ajayi/AJ/Nelson/Gronk, and then have value in the late 3rd/4th

what about you guys?

I almost feel like if I had a top 4 I would go Brady/Rodgers/Brees in the 2nd/3rd over some of these hopefuls that are going there

I may go BPA (best person available). So yes, I might take a qb in the 2-3 round.

So many of these WRs look interchangeable, but I want to make sure I grab a stud RB early.

Nope. I hate this whole stretch of picks this year.

The only guy I see consistently going in this range that I really like is Dez Bryant. Everyone else I hate or don't necessarily hate but they have so many red flags I don't want to touch them with a 50-foot pole.

The consistent trend in every draft I've done this year is I like my 1st pick. By the end of round 3, I hate my whole team and just want to quit right then and there. And then by rounds 8-12 I'm happy again with my depth and potential.

• Like 1

I may go BPA (best person available). So yes, I might take a qb in the 2-3 round.

So many of these WRs look interchangeable, but I want to make sure I grab a stud RB early.

yep, I mean why are Baldwin, Hilton, Dez all 2nd rounders, while Demaryius a late 3rd?

I am not complaining, all my mocks from 9th-12 has landed me some combo of Gordon/Ajayi/Howard/Gronk/AJ/Jordy and then 3rd/4th of Demaryius and Crabtree

I even mocked from 10 with Jordy/Gronk/Demaryius/Crabtree/Montgomery/Martin/Powell/Meredith/Riddick/Hunt (4 days ago)/Burkhead/Rivers/Lord Tyrell

yep, I mean why are Baldwin, Hilton, Dez all 2nd rounders, while Demaryius a late 3rd?

Russell Wilson. Andrew Luck (eventually.) Dak Prescott.

Trevor Siemian.

That's why. I do get what you're saying but there is a definite, defined reason for that trend. I still, personally, like Demaryius better than any of them besides Dez but yeah who is throwing the ball to them counts for a lot. Trust me. I'm a Bills fan. I know this fact QUITE well. :unsure:

Young RBs. Always looking for the next Freeman/Zeke. I just need him to perform for this year and this year only.

Cook, Hunt, Carson.

My strategy for FF is opposite of my investment portfolio. Don't give me Warren Buffet, give me Bitcoin.

Russell Wilson. Andrew Luck (eventually.) Dak Prescott.

Trevor Siemian.

That's why. I do get what you're saying but there is a definite, defined reason for that trend. I still, personally, like Demaryius better than any of them besides Dez but yeah who is throwing the ball to them counts for a lot. Trust me. I'm a Bills fan. I know this fact QUITE well. :unsure:

Demaryius had Peyton noodle arm in 2015, followed by Semien's first year, he could improve

90+ catches, 1000+ yards (only 6 and 5 tds)

I think the Denver running game is , and Demaryius should climb to at least 8 td's

I mean looking at DT, he had his worst year since becoming full-time and posted 90-1000+ and 5td's with a 1st year QB and some Lynch thrown in

thats his floor, better play from Semien and DT goes back to the 90+1200+8+ guy

I like to see owners take Qbs and TE's in the first four rounds.

It's good news for me m